Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Importation Guide Free Season 1 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importation Guide Free Season 1 (1023 Views)

Now Get Importation Guide For Just 750 Only With 10k You Can Start This Biz / Guaranteed Online Importation Guide! / Do It Your Self Cheap Black Berry And Laptop Importation Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Welcome back everybody, my name is samuel an information marketer an always ready to sharee what I have to people in need of it.......we all know the problem we are facing in nigeria unemployment ..........I know you might have searchif for job here an there like a monthly income job that won't even be able to your bills ....

But here is an offer called importation guide in nigeria it has been for long and it will still be cos there are some job you do that will reign for life like importation of cars......it for life oooo

But am not talking of importing cars now cos I know you won't be able to .......

But am talking about a capital you start with just 14000 naira an earn a profit of up to 30,000 from it .....

I have a report to show you !! Only if your ready to put an end to your money worries ......

Cos is what have been doing an it has helped me a lot I will ship in smartfones @ 9000 some an sell here for 35,000 !!tank God you aren't a jjc here in nigeria you know hw much bb,iphone an andriod aree been sold in nigeria.......very smooth business!!

And I will also show you the people you can purchase from them in a safe way that your goods will landed here safely, and also in my report you will find out a free shipping of your goods no need of paying for shipping I bet you all it free down here to nigeria .......so if your interested just drop your email now an I will send you the report 50 copies leeft

Be bold an Take action!!!
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Nastydroid(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
samorano50: Welcome back everybody, my name is samuel an information marketer an always ready to sharee what I have to people in need of it.......we all know the problem we are facing in nigeria unemployment ..........I know you might have searchif for job here an there like a monthly income job that won't even be able to your bills ....

But here is an offer called importation guide in nigeria it has been for long and it will still be cos there are some job you do that will reign for life like importation of cars......it for life oooo

But am not talking of importing cars now cos I know you won't be able to .......

But am talking about a capital you start with just 14000 naira an earn a profit of up to 30,000 from it .....

I have a report to show you !! Only if your ready to put an end to your money worries ......

Cos is what have been doing an it has helped me a lot I will ship in smartfones @ 9000 some an sell here for 35,000 !!tank God you aren't a jjc here in nigeria you know hw much bb,iphone an andriod aree been sold in nigeria.......very smooth business!!

And I will also show you the people you can purchase from them in a safe way that your goods will landed here safely, and also in my report you will find out a free shipping of your goods no need of paying for shipping I bet you all it free down here to nigeria .......so if your interested just drop your email now an I will send you the report 50 copies leeft

Be bold an Take action!!!
icek
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Ice kidz see you in your email
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Wow!! 40 copies left for those that are yet to drop there emails do that. Now oo
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by marv97(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
odemwingiemarv@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
It free an fair how to start with a capital of 14,000 an make a profit of 40,000 ......if you want thee report drop your email now. An I will inbox you right away
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by dwizy(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
.............................''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''...........................
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by assalaamat(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2013
akeemalao@ymail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Justiceotuya(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2013
The details to get the report is coming to your mail soon .......for thosee that hasn't drop u betaa drop now oo beforee it closed
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by herbscure02(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
herbscure02@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
mladasigwung@gmail.com. Tanx in advance
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by benja3ad5: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
akinolabenjamin4christjesus@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Olagold(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
ollkay@yahoo.com. Thanx
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Tonjeola1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
You had gotten mine already...waiting...
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by ochefio: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ochefio6@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Activityj(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Activityj@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wow I can see a great a Turn up !! If you havent yet you better make it fast now people are ordering for the manual report already just drop your email for me to send you the details of the report
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by nairamaverick(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
a@gmail.com
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Tonjeola1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
samorano50: Wow I can see a great a Turn up !! If you havent yet you better make it fast now people are ordering for the manual report already just drop your email for me to send you the details of the report
This is Mr. Olaiya in d houz
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
@wealthsecret2011 go check your inbox have sent you details on how to get my Manual report on importation guide that will put and End to your Money worries
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by chemashie(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
oya Mr Samuel, here is mine....
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
The details on how to order for it has beeen sent to you!!
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Kermarl8x(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kermarl8x@gmail.com

thanks in anticipation
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Alright
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Tonjeola1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
samorano50: The details on how to order for it has beeen sent to you!!
waiting...
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Well when many nigerians heard of free things they turn up.....in fact people are already rushing the Manual guide cos it takes 2 to tangle.....cos I also bought the book from an expert online so I dnt think 2.5k is too much whereby you will be making up to 30,000 profit from the guide so consider carefully an turnup before it closed
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Kermarl8x(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
GL!!!
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kermarl8x: GL!!!
what the GL!!! All about
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by chemashie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
You said free...where the 2.5k come from?
Na you I follow reach here until the guy slammed me for 2500. God punish poverty!!!
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by samorano50: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmm......if every thing is free in the world then there won't be anything we will value
Re: Importation Guide Free Season 1 by Tonjeola1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
chemashie:
Na you I follow reach here until the guy slammed me for 2500. God punish poverty!!!
Yes i knew, i thought is giving out free bro. no mind the yeye guy, na poverty cost am ooo jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Freshner/gel Air Freshner / Job Offer!!!! / GAS Regulator With Meter Reader For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.