Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

A Nairalander needs your votes to win 'best Youth Entrepreneur' in AIE Awards. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander needs your votes to win 'best Youth Entrepreneur' in AIE Awards. (486 Views)

Lagos State Govt, Dokpesi, Nairalander Honoured At Nigeria Entrepreneur Awards / A Nairalander Needs Ideas On Organising Children Xmas Party / Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Olabisi Padonu Of Busybee Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander needs your votes to win 'best Youth Entrepreneur' in AIE Awards. by AllRoundGist: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
My dear Nairalanders, I have a good news for you.....I have been nominated for the 'Africa Italy Excellence Awards' for the category of Best Youth Entrepreneur of the year. I was nominated not only because i run my things, but also because i give back to the society the proceeds i get from my blog.

From the proceeds of this blog, i started a yet to be registered NGO - 'Breed The Child Foundation' which oversees the little uncared-for children between the age of 6-15 from unavailable parents in my community. These children have no moral supports, they hook-up with hoodlums, they are uncared for, they have got parents who care less about what's happening in their kids lives, they are filled up with anger and frustration which often led them into violence and majority of the parents can't even afford their children's primary school education.

I cannot go out to talk to the ladies and guys here who are involved in crime and prostitution, but with the help of my team, i can breed and inculcate good moral upbringing into the little ones at home who are growing up without good role models and moral supports and make them independent thinkers who can create great ideals without fear of being shut down, give scholarships to those who are interested in education and teach others who who aren't, some handwork skills and trades.

To support my dream of making the world a better place in my own little way, Plz click on the below link and cast your vote for my humble self, Edoh Cynthia Ese, as the 'Best Youth Entrepreneur' in the Green Star Category of Africa-Italy Excellence Awards.

http://www.divinoeventorg.net/awards/vote/

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/11/i-got-nominated-as-best-youth.html?showComment=1384505218644#c5247625386289901638

(1) (Reply)

Sandex Chaircover For Rent At Affordable Price / F-r-e-e Event Plus A Light Take Away / Guinness Plc Creativity Video Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.