Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am (10659 Views)

God Says That Jonathan Will Win The Election Tomorrow / EDO Governorship Election Tomorrow (with Poll) / Inec Decides On Imo Guber- Election Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2013
In less than 24 hours time, the residents of Anambra will file out to various polling booths across the state, to cast their votes for Governor of Anambra State. The winner of this election will be sworn into office in March next year, as the incumbent, Peter Obi's tenure will cone to an end. The four major contenders are Mr Willie Obiano (APGA), Senator Chris Ngige (APC), Tony Nwoye (PDP) and Mr Ifeanyi Ubah (LP)

Key:
APGA- All Progressives Grand Alliance.
APC- All Progressives Congress
LP- Labour Party
PDP-Peoples Democratic Party
Let's use this thread to report on the real-time developments on election day.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
'Like' this post if you think Senator Chris Ngige (APC) will win.

129 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2013
'Like' this post if you think Willie Obiano (APGA) will win

43 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Fact: Governor Peter Obi (APGA) is the longest serving Governor of the state in the current 4th Republic. He will complete his 8th year in office next March.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2013
@op,like my post,if you fink chris ngige is gonna Win?i wish them luck.

50 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2013
Serious traffic gridlock @head bridge now.its has bn like that,close to four hours.motorist blazin dia horns.security men stationed in anambra and environs.this election is gonna be thick.the gladiators are strategizin their next move.is this Election going to be fair n transparent?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
'Like' this post if you think Ifeanyi Ubah (LP) will win.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Afam4eva(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
The 3 contenders are APC, APGA and LP/PDP.

EDITED
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nnewi1stSon: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva: The 3 contenders are APC, APGA and PDP.
Is this a joke? U mean tony nwoye that started campaigning Last week stands a better Chance than Ifeanyi ubah? Well sorry to bust ur bubble but this election is between Ngige and Ubah? Any other result not having these two as either of it's winner is a product of a rigged poll! QED!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Is this a joke? U mean tony nwoye that started campaigning Last week stands a better Chance than Ifeanyi ubah? Well sorry to bust ur bubble but this election is between Ngige and Ubah? Any other result not having these two as the winners is a product of a rigged poll! QED!
I actually thought so too. Maybe Labour party could displace PDP from the 3rd position but we can't ignore PDP in any election in Nigerian. The presence of Jonathan and other governors alone will give Nwoye a push but i don't know if that will be enough though.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nnewi1stSon: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
it is not a 'maybe'@ i dare jonathan to conduct the elections free; Adaobi and Bamanga tukur will be stunned by the results! People over here are fed up with Apga!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
I hope it won't turn violent and ruin our mood tomorrow? Cos,we've got an important match to play. tongue
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: it is not a 'maybe'@ i dare jonathan to conduct the elections free; Adaobi and Bamanga tukur will be stunned by the results! People over here are fed up with Apga!
So, who're you supporting? Let me guess, Ifeanyi Uba. Why? Because he's from your place?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: it is not a 'maybe'@ i dare jonathan to conduct the elections free; Adaobi and Bamanga tukur will be stunned by the results! People over here are fed up with Apga!
Lmao @ Peter "Adaobi" grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nnewi1stSon: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, who're you supporting? Let me guess, Ifeanyi Uba. Why? Because he's from your place?
Are u kidding me? grin Afam you should know me better by now, or is it cos of the change of name? Anyways to help u out, i did the sokoto pishures thread, u catch my drift? I was a staunch supporter of Soludo, b4 Adaobi backstabbed him ever since then i've hated anything that has to do with Apga, and who is saying ubah is from my place? You forget our dear leader Ojukwu( who incidentally founded Apga) is equally from my place? Just for the records i'm supporting Ngige, but just incase he doesnt cross the finish line, i'd appreciate if he'd hand the baton to ubah or anybody else besides ObiAnuOHiA! angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: Are u kidding me? grin Afam you should know me better by now, or is it cos of the change of name? Anyways to help u out, i did the sokoto pishures thread, u catch my drift? I was a staunch supporter of Soludo, b4 Adaobi backstabbed him ever since then i've hated anything that has to do with Apga, and who is saying ubah is from my place? You forget our dear leader Ojukwu( who incidentally founded Apga) is equally from my place? Just for the records i'm supporting Ngige, but just incase he doesnt cross the finish line, i'd appreciate if he'd hand the baton to ubah or anybody else besides ObiAnuOHiA! angry
Ok, i know you now. I was wondering why i've not been seeing you around.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nnewi1stSon: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ok, i know you now. I was wondering why i've not been seeing you around.
Long story i deactivated! grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Emperoh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
OP, Moderator,

I was about setting up a 'situation room' but i saw this thread and thought it will suffice.
However can i request that we do not make it partisan. No campaigns please!!

If you have any updates and news or developments, let's drop them here and allow for a healthy debate.
This is not a campaign thread and i will appreciate it if the OP and Moderator will ensure strict adherence to this.

Thank you and ka Chineke gozie unu!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva: The 3 contenders are APC, APGA and LP/PDP.

EDITED
this tony nwoye guy...He's neva to be understimated shal.mehn these guys are makin dia last campaigns in various markets.and givin out monetary gifts.wait a minute,mr ifeanyi ubah is even encroshin into mr chris ngige's hood.this is gonna be a thriller to watch...hehehe
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by asha80(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
i hope some pople do not change their handles when the results of this election is announced.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
As usual,gov peter Adaobi is gonna rig election for his candidate(willie obaino)what abt the allegation levelled against him abt the,multipls voter's registration cards,has the issue bn iron out?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
asha 80: i hope some pople do not change their handles when the results of this election is announced.
wicked
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Twitter will be abuzz tomorrow...

Good luck Dr Chris Ngige....you've done a very good job despite the barrage of blackmail...intimidation and character assassination from enemies of progress of Anambra.

Tomorrow....we will eat the chickens.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by alexchiny: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: As usual,gov peter Adaobi is gonna rig election for his candidate(willie obaino)what abt the allegation levelled against him abt the,multipls voter's registration cards,has the issue bn iron out?

Please be guided kid! Obiano did a voter card transfer and not double registration.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Annie2gud(f): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
alexchiny:

Please be guided kid! Obiano did a voter card transfer and not double registration.
i0 an adult,not a kid.besides i only ask questions.i see nada wrong in wantin to know the outcome of the saga.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by alexchiny: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: i0 an adult,not a kid.besides i only ask questions.i see nada wrong in wantin to know the outcome of the saga.

My apologies! Now you know better. Thanks
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Me Just dey pass by...
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by dridowu: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
Anambra Decide Tomorrow
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Ifedechidex: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
I just dey watch with folded arms
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Who cares,am not voting
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
[size=50pt]ALL POLITICIAN ARE ARMY ROBBER[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Tomorrow At 8am by packman: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emperoh: OP, Moderator,

I was about setting up a 'situation room' but i saw this thread and thought it will suffice.
However can i request that we do not make it partisan. No campaigns please!!

If you have any updates and news or developments, let's drop them here and allow for a healthy debate.
This is not a campaign thread and i will appreciate it if the OP and Moderator will ensure strict adherence to this.

Thank you and ka Chineke gozie unu!!

[size=20pt]NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO SEUN WOULD NOT MAKE YOU A MODERATOR OR AN ADMIN SO FORGET THIS YOUR ATTITUDE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue / PDP Asks INEC To Declare Tambuwal Sokoto Gov-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.