Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Passenger Falls Out Of Plane - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane (35108 Views)

Airline Passenger Finds Lizard In Her Food (Photo) / Abia River That Turns Green When Rain Falls (Photos) / Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Ryda(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is Suicide angry
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by suolboy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
All I can say is wow.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Sby(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't blv ds story

Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by BrightCar: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
MERMAID TINZ. MAYBE HE IS A MANMAID, AND HAS TO JOIN HIS MERMAID.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by felzylix(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
What is the title of this movie? abeg
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by MEILYN(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
more like a fairy tale... Its either it was planned, or an evil spirit went into the man... Nah dem sabi sha.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by yakuq25: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=aceman]A passenger fell out of small plane and plummeted into the water in Miami's Biscayne Bay today, police said.

The plane was flying at 1,800 feet at the time.

Air traffic control received a "mayday" call around 1:30 p.m. ET when the Piper PA 46 was flying roughly eight miles southeast of Tamiami Executive Airport.

"Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! I have a door ajar and I'm heading toward Tamiami," the pilot told air traffic control. "I have a door ajar and a passenger that fell down. I'm six miles from Tamiami."

"You said you've got a passenger that fell out of your plane?" the air traffic controller asks the pilot.

"That's correct, sir. He opened the backdoor and he just fell out the plane," said the unidentified pilot.

The aircraft continued onto Tamiami Airport and landed.

Miami-Dade Police tell ABCNews.com that their homicide unit was dispatched to the airport Thursday afternoon to question the pilot. The only people aboard the plane had been the pilot and the passenger, police said.

Detectives are currently at the Tamiami Airport "talking to the pilot to see what transpired before the passenger fell from the plane."

Divers with the Miami-Dade police department are searching the area where the man is believed to have fallen into the water. That area is between the Cape Florida Lighthouse on Key Biscayne and the seashore so some-where in that section of Biscayne Bay.

The Coast Guard station Miami Beach sent a search and rescue boat to search the waters and Miami-Dade County Air Rescue dispatched one of their helicopters as well. That helicopter has since been called off.

Very unfortunate!
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by RedCard1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Polio: SMH.....Mission accomplished!
yeah and that was Agagu's assignment.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by GentleMimi: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
......he was probably sleep walking.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by emekatimsu(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Does he think he is in a Molue bus? His village ppl get power o
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Chyluv1000(f): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hanging tinz,,,,,,d guy wan tamu 4 d aeroplane na......
anyway R.I.P
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by gingin7434: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Maybe he did it because of ASUU frustration...grin or his village witch gambled with his life. grin
I dey feel you bro*
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by swaystunna(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dade County 305 rep d whole MIA
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by VEE2010(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
I think, Stella Odua's incompetency has finally gone abroad for int'l exhibition. However, as a real progress from "Asiwaju Protestant Congress(APC), Jonathan should be held responsible for this accident/suicide mission. I rest my case!
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Rejoice5000(f): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Maybe he did it because of ASUU frustration...grin or his village witch gambled with his life. grin
Wetin concern ASUU strike with plane that is flying to Miami abi na Florida.ebi like na u the frustration hold
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Superman things
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
i blame the damn jesus. angry
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by tzars(m): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I bow for d man oh. I saw it on cnn and I was like wow wat a waste of life!
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by sunex: 12:51am On Nov 16, 2013
him won surprise die b4 death com..lol
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Swiftboy(m): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2013
na wao! how person go just wan die like that?
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by crackhouse(m): 5:41am On Nov 16, 2013
maybe they were shooting a movie.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Innodon(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2013
James Bond
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by poyet(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2013
He wanted to experiment what commando did.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Nicepoker(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2013
I am that victim
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by desgiezd(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Pyrrho: Maybe na him bus stop... gringringrin

His bus stop, oh gosh! You just made my Saturday morning so hilarious!
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by madeinnigeria: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2013
:oEheen! So bustop don dey for sky?
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by haidoibrahim: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2013
shocked*Shock*
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Lakayanah: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Mafia things 2people at the back one pushes the other out and parachutes himself away.
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by nwakobe: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
cryIt can never be real
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by queenmeenat(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
oluakadinma: Ammagamation of political criminals(APC) says " Odua and GEJ shuld be blamed and held responsible"
ñ
Ñ

Pls correction ur Spelling pls before U post ur rubish, d word is spelt as AMMALGAMATION
Re: Passenger Falls Out Of Plane by Pque(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Elliotwiz1: it can't be the pilot, the plane was a small plane and the door would be on the side, the man must have intentionally opened it and walked through it, if the door was at the back then the case would have been different, and you can't say the pilot struggled with him because he would possible be on him control pads, It's definitely not the pilot, blame the mami water that was calling him to enter the water! cheesy

hah hah bros. I believe u followed d investigators or authority to carry out d investigation. 'Wonder shall never end' (I clap my hands in disbelief)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Most Dangerous Airports / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto / GUO Bus Plunges Into Owode River In Lagos, 2 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.