Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

EYOWO IS Back !!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / EYOWO IS Back !!!! (659 Views)

Eyowo Is Running With Our Money Next Month / Eyowo Closed And No Settlement 2 weeks now :( / Eyowo Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EYOWO IS Back !!!! by dwittyc0der(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ last eyowo is back but with no notice to tell his/her customer ... this is bad !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked.. i confronted the owner and he said he went out of the country and his boys went to made mistake in d hosting shocked shocked shocked shocked so all his web developer are junkies !! that use wc3schools to learn web development smiley

anyhow eyowo is back but no one will ever use it else u be MUMU cool cool cool
Re: EYOWO IS Back !!!! by rufaai(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Yes, it was very bad. I knew they were facing some hosting issues, all their web servers were down. But that is not an excuse!

My company was processing over 50,000 weekly on Eyowo. Guess what, we have moved already. I am sure a lot of other serious businesses must have moved out too.

Alas, this should be a lesson for Softcom Imagio to adjust and better their operations, structures and management!

(1) (Reply)

Blog Story - Is. Your Blog Successful; How To Start A Successful Blog / Thinking About A *REPUTATION* Button For Nairalanders / How To Integrate Shopping Cart + Interswitch Payment Gateway Into Your Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.