Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed (873 Views)

Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results / Kogi Decides. Governorship Election Updates. / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by Unblockable: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2013

[img]http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132059#[/img]
[img]http://www.osundefender.org/?p=132059#[/img]

The document herein attached showed that Justice and Equity Organisation (JEO) as the first on the accreditation list of monitors for the election contrary to PDP instigated police shenanigans.

In all, 18 local and 5 foreign observers are accredited by INEC.

INEC trained the trainers in Owerri and JEO also trained it’s monitors in Owerri in accordance with INEC rules.

TMG that is 11th on INEC List moblised 600 monitors without any harassment.

The only offence of JEO is that they are largely from Osun and the assumption is that anybody from Osun is certainly APC. The leader of JEO is well known human rights activist and a social crusader in Osun of many years standing who has never been a member of either ACN or APC.

The rumour of arrest is suspected to be a manifestation of PDP rigging plans.

SOURCE: www.osundefender.org/?p=132059
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by JECBOSS: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hoping for a free and fair poll. Every party should be given a level playing ground. I rest my case!
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by funnyx(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
I knew the ridiculous action of the police was politically motivated.
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by yibomustgo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
If dem like, make Ibos kill themselves. Ibo lying about eachother and countering lies with lies. At the end of the day, the people they claimed were arrested for coming to Anambra to forment trouble were not there to cause touble as APGA/PDP want us to believe. These people came to Anambra as accredited electoral monitory group.
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by strangest(m): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
The point is what were they doing with incriminating INEC materials... So SW wants to use one stone to kill two birds?...
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
strangest: The point is what were they doing with incriminating INEC materials... So SW wants to use one stone to kill two birds?...

They had their I.D on and not Voters card. I wonder where you guys keep your brains when coming online. How do you expect hoodlums to rig state election with two guns amidst armoured tanks, fighter jet and heavy weapons in the hand of the securities on ground. Do you expect 180 people to share two guns?

Adding from another news, the guns belong to registered vigilante from Imo state who were guarding the election observers. PDP and this political lies cant lead anywhere.
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
I can believe anybody but definately not osun defender.APC are criminals and thieves.and the list was forged
Re: Anambra Election Updates: Inec List Of Accredited Election Monitors Revealed by Unblockable: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
VICTORCIZA: I can believe anybody but definately not osun defender.APC are croack and thieves.and the list was forged

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Praise Nigeria On $1tr Global Trade Deal / South Sudan Should Be A Lesson To Us All! / CONFAB: “nigeria” To Be Changed To “airegin” – Delegate ~ Does It Make Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.