Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

My Love For Sincere9igerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Love For Sincere9igerian (471 Views)

Which Will U Love For Dinner? / Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! / I Un-declare My Love For Mama-gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
I have been following his post on politics section he is really doing a great work in politics section. I love the way and manner he handle argument, logically and with reference and in a mature way. His command of English is superb. I love your way sincere9igerian.

Food for though: maturity demand you argue base on facts not people opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by yibomustgo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
greatest man: I have been following his post on politics section he is really doing a great work in politics section. I love the way and manner he handle argument, logically and with reference and in a mature way. His command of English is superb. I love your way sincere9igerian.

Food for though: maturity demand you argue base on facts not people opinion.

You're "mumu 9gerian" yourself.
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
yibomustgo:

You're "mumu 9gerian" yourself.

whatever i know where u are coming from by their fruit u shall know them
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
And you had to create a thread?
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
observing tins
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
HNosegbe: And you had to create a thread?

YES OOO anything the matter?
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Tolexander: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Greatest man=sincere 9gerian!

Only trying to disguise to prevent this monicker being banned for going around a ban if the notorious monicker(sincere 9gerian) is banned.
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: Greatest man=sincere 9gerian!

Only trying to disguise to prevent this monicker being banned for going around a ban if the notorious monicker(sincere 9gerian) is banned.

must u comment on any thread on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Tolexander: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
greatest man:

must u comment on any thread on nairaland?
must you try not making sense every time?

1 Like

Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: must you try not making sense every time?

i have been observing ur post on nairaland most of which are senseless and childish i don't comment anyhow

# a fool is consider to be wise if he keep his mouth quite.
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Tolexander: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
greatest man:

i have been observing ur post on nairaland most of which are senseless and childish i don't comment anyhow

# a fool is consider to be wise if he keep his mouth quite.
no matter how long a fool keeps on with pretence, the inbuilt character will never be concealed for long. Of course it is a matter of time!

What sane human will open a thread to tell us he likes his other monicker if not a fool!

I understand it's hard for you to quit the congenital stupidity of yours!

1 Like

Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by greatestman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander:
no matter how long a fool keeps on with pretence, the inbuilt character will never be concealed for long. Of course it is a matter of time!

What sane human will open a thread to tell us he likes his other monicker if not a fool!

I understand it's hard for you to quit the congenital stupidity of yours!

GUY U GOT EVERYTHING WRONG U ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR WHO I AM NOT I JUST LOVE THAT GUY SINCERE9EGERIAN TAKE NOTE
Re: My Love For Sincere9igerian by Tolexander: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
greatest man:

GUY U GOT EVERYTHING WRONG U ARE MISTAKEN ME FOR WHO I AM NOT I JUST LOVE THAT GUY SINCERE9EGERIAN TAKE NOTE
you think everyone here is insane as you are?

So far this is an anonymous site doesn't mean you should misuse the anonymity!

(1) (Reply)

Is Youwin A Scam Or Youths Are Genuinely Getting The Grant? / Happy Birthday To Meeeee. / Tips On Persuatonary Communications-- By Attorney Patryk Utulu @ USA2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.