Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? (2156 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: the King Is Back! kingtom Released From romance section Jail!! / The King And The Slave. God Is Good / Who Is The King Of Naija Hip-hop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by eunisam: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2008
Its time we make honsule the king of nairaland phone section. fellow nairalanders, what is your view??

He is the only tested and trusted fellow here!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by sisqology(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2008
Moderator?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jnoz23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
@poster,
b,cos HRH.sule give u FBT,no mean say na im bi d 'don 1 of dis crep".all of us jus dey freestyle 4 here,Nobody holy paSS!
Whadaya guyz tink?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by davolas(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
Davolas@poster
u be ode!!!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by brinebaba(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
i tink dats frm his point of view-freestyle.
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by Fadajasi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
sisqology:

Moderator?
Why are u calling me now?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by tobaina: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
boring!!!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jobani(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
who open dis mumu thread abi d person wan stat 2 worship honsule? u guys shld tink b4 u stat yarning rubbish,king kò oba ni
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by adebayo111: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
una just like to dey the other side of people thought,wetin be ur own contribution to nairaland if u reach to be called lord some body will hail you .so make u no jealous
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by oshkunlery(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
Where sule himself
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by adebayo111: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
for many weeks now i don dey shout glo,mtn and celtel trick nobody hear me.if some body answer me and give me the thing wey i ask for why i no go worship am.afterall people dey shout jesus name not because dem know am,but because of his goodness to mankind during his stay on earth
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by adebayo111: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
can someone please send me the tricks of all the gsm networks,God bless
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by ztyle(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2008
Shut up @poster which kind kinq?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jnoz23(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2008
I beta get outta here,b4 dis free browsing madness gets contagious!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by talk2medo(m): 6:29am On Jul 18, 2008
Hum! angry I see! angry Contribute to the thread if u want to. No free stuff here. angry
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jnoz23(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2008
@medo
Am talking of d effects of free browsing on dis young man's mind & am also sure dat honsule is laughing his yansh out @ his self-confessed diciples! Who want 2 enthrone him illegally.
Nairaland differs from Nigeria,where anything goes!
Get my drift?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by Ogboraph(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2008
Yep men Honsule is the King , Honsule is the SPICIAL SPIDER That stung or bite Spiderman before he became spider sences as spiderMan Honsule you are the man of the house. Who ever is envieous should go To Blazes. fire burn them grin cheesy

Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jnoz23(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2008
Waste of tyme!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by honsule(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2008
oshkunlery:

Where sule himself
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by jnoz23(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2008
Dis is jnoz23, reporting live 4rm d mainpage of d #land fone section,
and i have wit me here,
a man wit more controversies dan adedibu,
more charisma dan chris okotie,
no 1 else but HON.sule.
Excerpts;
Jnoz23:Mr honsule,wats ur reaction to dis latest attempt by ur fans to forcefully enthrone u as K1NG of nairaland?
honsule:?
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by sisqology(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2008
Dnt be daft nw@fadajazi,u cn neva b a m0derat0r in ur life
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by hayprof(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
sisqology:

Dnt be daft nw@fadajazi,u cn never b a m0derat0r in your life

. . I use the[b] Bank PHB's dico[/b] . . where [b]impossibilities [/b]was Absent*
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by sisqology(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2008
Its in u.b.a's dico ah!
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by hayprof(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2008
sisqology:

Its in u.b.a's dico ah!

. . I am damn sure it should be!
grin
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by eman4(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
Well the guy dey try. I no easy
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by alex406(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
Yea Honsule is the new king of our time.Carry Go Jo,you no get Rival.
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by Fadajasi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
So as you@sisqo
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by skipo87(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
undecided
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by talk2medo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
Oya now Oya! Oya now Oya! Mo ni ko mu se pe, Ma show e ni pepper, U go fear fear! Oya now Oya, . ,. . ,. ., ., .,., ,. ., . ., , .,
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by chukel(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
honsule, i sent u a mail and u didnt reply. na ur bros o
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by hayprof(m): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2008
talk2medo:

Oya now Oya! Oya now Oya! Mo ni ko mu se pe, Ma show e ni pepper, You go fear fear! Oya now Oya, . ,. . ,. ., ., .,., ,. ., . ., , .,

I am too holy 4 Shepz*  tongue
Re: Honsule Is The King Here! Any Objection? by honsule(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2008
honsule, i sent u a mail and u didnt reply. na your bros o

What is your email id.The mails in my inbox are too much.Am a kind of deleting some.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times A Week Should A Young Married Couple Make Love / Pikin Go brest Feed Mama (gossip zone) / Which Poster Would You Pay To See His/her Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.