Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source (12473 Views)

Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by PurestBoy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Cashcard1: God bless u. All dis link na scam,fake waste of time. Am into it b4 nd wnt try dat again.

So how many people did you defraud? Ex-scammer
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by eluquenson(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Boko Haram...Nigeria's Dilemma
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by khattab02: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....drones in the northern skies?...you are inviting the lizard to a feast and don't even know. Do you really think the drones will be confined to making strikes in the north only?...do you really think the drones target terrorists only?...do you think once they begin operation the FG can get them to stop?...do you think wherever you are in Nigeria you or your family would be safe from drone attacks...or the fear of being attacked? Try finding out what is happening in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan...the attacks...fear of attacks and how many innocent people are killed...all deemed terrorists. Do you know the president of Pakistan...and Afghanistan went to the White House to beg...yes...beg them to stop the drone attacks?....and guess what they were told?..basically that the US has the right and will pursue terrorists anywhere in the world. By declaring BH a terrorist group...you dont have to ask for drone attacks....they are coming whether you or the FG like or not...coming not to the north only...but Nigeria period.Then what?...be careful what you ask for. The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs or a war on prostitution...it can never end.
thumps up man, u korrect. These are some of the things we don't put into cognizance.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by Litmus: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
publisher: I'm only sorry for Cameroon;they connived with their masters in Paris to provide a save haven for Boko Haram in Northern Cameroon,so as to destroy Nigeria.

They forgotten that Cameroon just like Nigeria has a North/South divide,where the North is largely muslim and the South mainly Christian.

As at independence France gave political power to Northern Cameroon...but evenually the Southern Cameroonians wrestled power from the North. For almost 30 years, political power has resided in Southern Cameroon led by Paul Biya.

A lot of Northern muslim Cameroonians still feel aggrieved and marginalized. France also is weary of President Paul Biya,who now insists that his people assert more control over Cameroonian Oil wells (Yes, Cameroon is also an oil producer and ALL her oil industry is controlled 100% by France)

My prediction is, sooner than later runaway Boko Haram fighters will team up with Northern Cameroonians and form a formidable rebel group that will march down South and overthrow president Paul Biya. It is only then that we'll see Paul Biya shuttling between Abuja and Yaounde but Nigeria will form 'siddon look'.

Boko Haram's military campaign in Nigeria has failed; in spite of all our imperfections,The Nigerian army is too strong for them-BH can only rely on guerilla tactics that will be limited to remote border towns.

Incredibly intriguing post.

It is possible then, looking at the above post, to infer that somehow Cameroon's unresolved Northern problems are being deflected by having them played out in Nigeria. Since commonsense informs us that Northern Cameroon and Northern Nigeria are virtually the same, it does not require a great leap of thought, to see how French controlled Paul Biyan Cameroon could manipulate it so that Cameroon Northerners play out their frustration in Nigeria since they - Northern Cameroonians may not be making any differentiation between themselves and Northern Nigeria. The Maitesima, which claimed over 4 thousand Nigerian lives was led by a Cameroonian. Many today see the ideological link or evolution between Maitesima and Bokoharam. However like you hint, it wont be put off for ever, one day Cameroon will have to face up to and deal with its own problem.

If not, in the far-flung future, Cameroon may seed Northern Cameroon to Nigeria. Some may throw up their arms and scream, Hell Noo!!! But really that part of Cameroon emotionally belongs to Nigeria.

A second scenario may however play out that Northern part of Cameroon and Northern Nigeria form their own Nation.

incidentally, i have noticed this odd, almost psychological confusion common with Cameroonians that i know. It seem, with them, that....and this is so,so odd....it seems with Cameroonians frustrated with their country, that they then turn their frustration on "African leaderships" most especially Nigerian ones instead of dealing with Cameroonian problems.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by rexbuton: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
ednut1: Jesus shud have protected d priest na
Are You trying to say something? Be a man, speak plainly
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by Rendition(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Originalsly: Do you know the president of Pakistan...and Afghanistan went to the White House to beg...yes...beg them to stop the drone attacks?....and guess what they were told?..basically that the US has the right and will pursue terrorists anywhere in the world. By declaring BH a terrorist group...you dont have to ask for drone attacks....they are coming whether you or the FG like or not...coming not to the north only...but Nigeria period.Then what?...be careful what you ask for. The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs or a war on prostitution...it can never end.
shey they av finally woken d sleepin dragon and now they are bin watched in 3D.., well I support u dat d war on terrorism can't be won easily buh wif proper intervention of world powers they can be suppressed easily..may God help us all
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by herquleez(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Marine*etyon:
Gorilla warfare is the hardest to end. I don't see the war ending in 4 decades. May God spare His own. Amen.
Oga, no be gorilla warfare Dem dey call am, na guerilla warfare. And I agree with you, it's very difficult to fight. But good commanders adapt fast and change strategies to defeat it. How fast and how well are our senior officers adapting? That's the issue
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by bamssy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....drones in the northern skies?...you are inviting the lizard to a feast and don't even know. Do you really think the drones will be confined to making strikes in the north only?...do you really think the drones target terrorists only?...do you think once they begin operation the FG can get them to stop?...do you think wherever you are in Nigeria you or your family would be safe from drone attacks...or the fear of being attacked? Try finding out what is happening in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan...the attacks...fear of attacks and how many innocent people are killed...all deemed terrorists. Do you know the president of Pakistan...and Afghanistan went to the White House to beg...yes...beg them to stop the drone attacks?....and guess what they were told?..basically that the US has the right and will pursue terrorists anywhere in the world. By declaring BH a terrorist group...you dont have to ask for drone attacks....they are coming whether you or the FG like or not...coming not to the north only...but Nigeria period.Then what?...be careful what you ask for. The war on terrorism is like the war on drugs or a war on prostitution...it can never end.
didnt u read d news of a taliban leader dat was killed by a drone which only killed em and his associate wel if u dnt kw only his car was hit at dat check pt so dnt lie 2 us abi u b bokoharam
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by bamssy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
@topic wu wl nw tel me dat these pple r nt muslims in fact conc 1s
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by depressionkills(f): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Litmus:

Incredibly intriguing post.

It is possible then, looking at the above post, to infer that somehow Cameroon's unresolved Northern problems are being deflected by having them played out in Nigeria. Since commonsense informs us that Northern Cameroon and Northern Nigeria are virtually the same, it does not require a great leap of thought, to see how French controlled Paul Biyan Cameroon could manipulate it so that Cameroon Northerners play out their frustration in Nigeria since they - Northern Cameroonians may not be making any differentiation between themselves and Northern Nigeria. The Maitesima, which claimed over 4 thousand Nigerian lives was led by a Cameroonian. Many today see the ideological link or evolution between Maitesima and Bokoharam. However like you hint, it wont be put off for ever, one day Cameroon will have to face up to and deal with its own problem.

If not, in the far-flung future, Cameroon may seed Northern Cameroon to Nigeria. Some may throw up their arms and scream, Hell Noo!!! But really that part of Cameroon emotionally belongs to Nigeria.

A second scenario may however play out that Northern part of Cameroon and Northern Nigeria form their own Nation.

incidentally, i have noticed this odd, almost psychological confusion common with Cameroonians that i know. It seem, with them, that....and this is so,so odd....it seems with Cameroonians frustrated with their country, that they then turn their frustration on "African leaderships" most especially Nigerian ones instead of dealing with Cameroonian problems.

Excuse me but why would Northern Cameroon "Emotionally belongs to Nigeria"?
How?? Why?? Since when??
Even more so given the fact that Northern Cameroon is francophone and though ethnic tensions are rife in Cameroon, religious tensions are NOT AT ALL!
If any group were to defect from Cameroon for Nigeria, it would be Cameroonian North-westerners and South-westerners who experience huge discrimination due to the French/English divide. Northerners are far more integrated than them economically, socially and politically. If Northern Cameroonians were to unite with any another people, it would be with with Chad or Niger, definitively not Nigeria

And you are right, Cameroonians are politically frustrated and you would be too if your head of state was an authoritarian dictator who has been in power for more than 30 and even in his 80s doesnt want to let go.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by penny01502: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ada Nri1: Migration of terrorism
are you a writter? imagine the way you abridge the comment.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Cameroon does have similar north/south issues like nigeria but the north of cameroon are a much smaller minority in cameroon in comparison to the north in nigeria.

Northern cameroon rebels/insurgents cannot march to yaounde unless they are backed by france. cameroon will be set many years backwards if this happens.

The french operate a relationship in which they control the economy and even the security of their former colonies with various defence pacts.

Paul Biya intenting to have cameroonians control the oil sector and economy of cameroon is the right way to go but he needs to watch the northern region.france could sponsor rebels from the north to try overthrow cameroonian govt,just like france did in coted ivoire where alassane quataras northern rebels were armed by france such that they marched from the north to the south of coteivoire and overthrew the govt of laurent gbagbo.

Cameroons saving grace may just be the fact that ansaru and boko haram have now been designated as foreign terrorist organisations,though I don't know if that would deter france from using the northern insurgents/ansaru/boko haram against the cameroonian govt if french economic interests in cameroon is threatened.

This is why cameroon needs to partner nigeria and get rid of insurgents/boko haram from cameroonian and nigerian territory.

With FTO status now bestowed on bokoharam/ansaru,you can expect drone strikes on their suspected commanders/leaders in any part of nigeria,cameroon,chad,niger once they are sighted.These insurgents will be the targets but innocent people could be affected as well.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by POPEII: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
France is pushing to settle a military base in Cameroon, what was this priest doing in northern Cameroon esp after that his countrymen were kidnapped recently? This is a set up only fools will buy this, however as Chima pointed out northerners are a mere minority ,so they shouldn't allow France to use them as tools. This shows that france doesn't want to understand that the time of colonies is over:

Fake kidnapping to fund a terrorist group and create unrest in a country, with her devil associate Chad
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by POPEII: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
depressionkills:

Excuse me but why would Northern Cameroon "Emotionally belongs to Nigeria"?
How?? Why?? Since when??
Even more so given the fact that Northern Cameroon is francophone and though ethnic tensions are rife in Cameroon, religious tensions are NOT AT ALL!
If any group were to defect from Cameroon for Nigeria, it would be Cameroonian North-westerners and South-westerners who experience huge discrimination due to the French/English divide. Northerners are far more integrated than them economically, socially and politically. If Northern Cameroonians were to unite with any another people, it would be with with Chad or Niger, definitively not Nigeria

And you are right, Cameroonians are politically frustrated and you would be too if your head of state was an authoritarian dictator who has been in power for more than 30 and even in his 80s doesnt want to let go.
you are a tool Northern Cameroon is divided in 3 regions Adamawa and north are dominated by Fulani be it politically, religiously and economically ,they will join their brothers in Nigeria without hesitation, besides is it not in your country that the former head of justice said the power should go back to North?
Going by your moniker it is clear you are frustrated, but please don't project your frustrations on others, because I really don't see how Anglophone are marginalized or discriminated
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by depressionkills(f): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
chima12: Cameroon does have similar north/south issues like nigeria but the north of cameroon are a much smaller minority in cameroon in comparison to the north in nigeria.

Northern cameroon rebels/insurgents cannot march to yaounde unless they are backed by france. cameroon will be set many years backwards if this happens.

The french operate a relationship in which they control the economy and even the security of their former colonies with various defence pacts.

Paul Biya intenting to have cameroonians control the oil sector and economy of cameroon is the right way to go but he needs to watch the northern region.france could sponsor rebels from the north to try overthrow cameroonian govt,just like france did in coted ivoire where alassane quataras northern rebels were armed by france such that they marched from the north to the south of coteivoire and overthrew the govt of laurent gbagbo.

Cameroons saving grace may just be the fact that ansaru and boko haram have now been designated as foreign terrorist organisations,though I don't know if that would deter france from using the northern insurgents/ansaru/boko haram against the cameroonian govt if french economic interests in cameroon is threatened.

This is why cameroon needs to partner nigeria and get rid of insurgents/boko haram from cameroonian and nigerian territory.

With FTO status now bestowed on bokoharam/ansaru,you can expect drone strikes on their suspected commanders/leaders in any part of nigeria,cameroon,chad,niger once they are sighted.These insurgents will be the targets but innocent people could be affected as well.

Cameroon does have a North/South divide like all the countries on the west African coast between Cameroon and Ivory Coast and this include Ghana, Benin, Togo and Nigeria, with a North that is mostly Fulani, Muslim and poorer and a south mostly Christian.

But that is about it. The North/South divide in Cameroon differs greatly from the divide in Nigeria because of population size as you mentioned and mainly because there are historical divides in the South that are far deeper than the North/South divide. The French/English divide is one of them and the tribalism against Bamilike is another. Both these groups have been more alienated when it comes to political power than Northerners. And both of these groups would never defined themselves as southerners - who they see as their main oppressors. so they wont ever unite with said oppressors to attack the North.

Also i am really pessimistic when it comes to Biya doing anything about Boko Haram since he clearly doesnt give a Bleep about his people to begin with. BH knows that they can make a lot of money by kidnapping French people that reside in Cameroon since the French government is dumb enough to reward them with up to 20 million euros by hostage. It is clear that they have settle in the North Cameroon and wont leave anytime soon. Few months ago, they kidnapped a French family there as well. So the future is quite bleak cry
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by Obiossy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
Lie lie and lie some more...!
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by depressionkills(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
POPE II: you are a tool Northern Cameroon is divided in 3 regions Adamawa and north are dominated by Fulani be it politically, religiously and economically ,they will join their brothers in Nigeria without hesitation, besides is it not in your country that the former head of justice said the power should go back to North?
Going by your moniker it is clear you are frustrated, but please don't project your frustrations on others, because I really don't see how Anglophone are marginalized or discriminated

First of all, stop any familiarity and vulgarity with me. I dont think we have ever met for you to utter such words at me!!
Secondly, the bolded shows that you are not fit to take part in this discussion.
Thirdly if Northerner Cameroonians are so ready to join 'their brothers in Nigeria' how come during all these decades we have been a country, they have never asked for their independence or even autonomy like many Anglophones are now doing or even fought against the central power like Bamilekes and Bassas?
What has been stopping them for so long since they are in such a hurry to join their brothers in Nigeria??
Personally, I dont care whether a Paul Biya or an Amadou Ahijo has power, as long as the dignity of my people is restored and respected and it has never been since that fake independence was handed to us by the French.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by POPEII: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
depressionkills:

First of all, stop any familiarity and vulgarity with me. I dont think we have ever met for you to utter such words at me!!
Secondly, the bolded shows that you are not fit to take part in this discussion.
Thirdly if Northerner Cameroonians are so ready to join 'their brothers in Nigeria' how come during all these decades we have been a country, they have never asked for their independence or even autonomy like many Anglophones are now doing or even fought against the central power like Bamilekes and Bassas?
What has been stopping them for so long since they are in such a hurry to join their brothers in Nigeria??
Personally, I dont care whether a Paul Biya or an Amadou Ahijo has power, as long as the dignity of my people is restored and respected and it has never been since that fake independence was handed to us by the French.
idiot I'm nigerian with a Cameroonian parent and I grew up in both countries and I still go in Cameroon whenever I want. so I know the situation more than you do simply because you don't live in Cameroon and you clearly stated in your comments that you don't see yourself as a Cameroonian, so you can stop whining. So I take part in this discussion without asking you anything.
First of voice what is an Anglophone or a francophone are they ethnic group? No you can find French speakers and English speakers in all the different ethnic groups in Cameroon . Now the facts are there Anglophone(.english speakers) are a minority, less than 20% yet the gov opted for a bilingual type of administration something they weren't forced to do. There's no country where a minority shuts the majority. All documents, national exams, "concours" ,t.v News etc are in English and French, the prime Minister is always someone coming from southern Cameroon, they have their quota and their part of the cake despite being an insignificant minority, does anyone needs their vote to win the presidency? How many candidates campaign there?
They are lazy and only wait govt handouts, go to Bamenda Igbos dominate everything there and when they close their shops for whatever reasons bamenda becomes a ghost town. I have never seen a southern Cameroonian being discriminated point it out to me , and I'm talking about the government, because private and local initiatives do not concern the president.

The dignity of your people? Since the rest of Cameroonian are not your people I wish you well in your secession funny enough I have never heard about a Bamileke secessionist group.coward?

Anyway i'm done with you I went through your profile not only you are not okay upstairs but you are a Bamileke you can't be objective. However I will suggest you to come back home because you seem so much disconnected from the reality, lol a Bamileke is president of the senate they have not less than 4/5 ministry
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by depressionkills(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
POPE II: idiot I'm nigerian with a Cameroonian parent and I grew up in both countries and I still go in Cameroon whenever I want. so I know the situation more than you do simply because you don't live in Cameroon and you clearly stated in your comments that you don't see yourself as a Cameroonian, so you can stop whining. So I take part in this discussion without asking you anything.
First of voice what is an Anglophone or a francophone are they ethnic group? No you can find French speakers and English speakers in all the different ethnic groups in Cameroon . Now the facts are there Anglophone(.english speakers) are a minority, less than 20% yet the gov opted for a bilingual type of administration something they weren't forced to do. There's no country where a minority shuts the majority. All documents, national exams, "concours" ,t.v News etc are in English and French, the prime Minister is always someone coming from southern Cameroon, they have their quota and their part of the cake despite being an insignificant minority, does anyone needs their vote to win the presidency? How many candidates campaign there?
They are lazy and only wait govt handouts, go to Bamenda Igbos dominate everything there and when they close their shops for whatever reasons bamenda becomes a ghost town. I have never seen a southern Cameroonian being discriminated point it out to me , and I'm talking about the government, because private and local initiatives do not concern the president.

The dignity of your people? Since the rest of Cameroonian are not your people I wish you well in your secession funny enough I have never heard about a Bamileke secessionist group.coward?

Anyway i'm done with you I went through your profile not only you are not okay upstairs but you are a Bamileke you can't be objective. However I will suggest you to come back home because you seem so much disconnected from the reality, lol a Bamileke is president of the senate they have not less than 4/5 ministry

You should have been done with me before quoting me when I never acknowledged you and then STALKING MY PROFILE. Then you have the nerve to tell me that I am not 'well upstairs'. Online stalkers make the worst armchair psychiatrists, so fall the Bleep back!!

Unlike you, BOTH MY PARENTS ARE CAMEROONIAN, raised and born there and there are no other country I can claim.

So you are really trying, arent you? You really think that our administration is bilingual because the majority bowed down to the wishes of the minority and not because this is part of terms of the reunification when in 1961 the Northern British Cameroon choose to go with Nigeria and the Southern with Cameroon. You tried!
You earlier claimed you didnt see how anglophones were discriminated against, now you are hurling the same stereotypical garbage used to marginalised them. Good one! It is clear that given how ignorant of Cameroonian history you are - your lack of knowledge of the terms of the reunification and the independence war of the UPC - you would not spot discrimination even it was absolutely blatant! Ignorance is not 'funny'!

And yes the president of Senate is Bamileke, the prime minister is Anglophone but none of these groups has ever accessed the presidency of Cameroon unlike Northerners with Ahmadou Ahijo!
And by the way, I want to make clear that I never claimed or even intended to claim that Northerners are not discriminated against in Cameroon because they are but comparing it to what is going on in Nigeria is a huge stretch. The North is small, in population at least, and the 'south' isnt even an entity
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by POPEII: 1:53am On Nov 17, 2013
I will come tomorrow to debunk your falsehoods .jeez so you think it is a rotating system? Ah ah . I shall see you tomorrow my connection is not good
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by GoodlukJonathan: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Banned by Maclafoolji yesterday for saying that Islam promotes war, violence, murder, child marriage, dirtiness and is evil.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by Litmus: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
French Priest now free French hostage, Engineer Francis Collomp free. He reputedly simply walked out of an open.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
MAY GOD SAVE HIM AND MY MOTHER'S FRIEND DYING OF CANCER
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by hppyromz(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by radhikasharma: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
I adore this post it fantastically superior to average and combining post.I really recognize to inspecting this article appreciative for sharing this article.
Best Motivational quotes which motivate you every time
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by radhikasharma: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2019
Christmas is arriving so every single person is totally excited for december christmas. We enjoy and have lots of amazing things here. Santa will be come and give us lots of suprizes.
Visit for more
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by radhikasharma: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
The Biggest Wedding Session is on the head. Lots of peoples looking for quotes to a wise happy wedding. So get here.
For More Visit
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by radhikasharma: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello Back with another quotes today we are going to share Best Cute Baby quotes. (Whatsapp status for Cute Babies) Adorable Quotes. Loveable quotes for babies.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by radhikasharma: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2019
It is the awesome way when you share your emotions with words as usual we have the best cool whatsapp status and quotes that are totally awesome to share your emotions.
Re: Boko-Haram Holding Kidnapped French Priest – Source by venueindelhi: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
This post is clear and easy to comprehend. I'm learning more concerning this. Wish you bring more things related to it. Thanks a lot a lot
Venue In Delhi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited / Why We Seized Turai’s Land - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.