Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Need A Lawyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Lawyer (2429 Views)

Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Buying Land - Have You Always Paid A Lawyer 10% For The Agreement Fee? / Lawyer Pls Help: Deed Of Lease And Deed Of Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lawyer by Chekitaut: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2013
A competent lawyer that can help i want to file a case Chekitaut Nig., & Co vs Lagos State Sand and Granite supplier Association.
The association is seriously disturbing my bossiness
Is it a must to join any association.
My registered company pay taxes to federal, Ogun State and Lagos.
Sales of building materials to them is a do or die affairs.
Both thugs in the association and members are frustrating my business.

Any lawyer please lets discuss.

attached is my Coy Certificate

Re: I Need A Lawyer by Pptyconcession: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2013
Recommended For You
We know of a lawyer that can handle that for you. He is always busy but send him a text or chat him up on whatsapp, he is a reputable lawyer.
Managing Partner
The Seagate Group
Re: I Need A Lawyer by Chekitaut: 7:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Pptyconcession: Recommended For You
We know of a lawyer that can handle that for you. He is always busy but send him a text or chat him up on whatsapp, he is a reputable lawyer.
Managing Partner
The Seagate Group
Thank you very much, but you said he is always busy. is this his number or yours. thank you once again.
Re: I Need A Lawyer by abiolaope: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2013
I WILL GIVE YU A COMPETENT LAWYER. BRB
Re: I Need A Lawyer by Chekitaut: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2013
abiolaope: I WILL GIVE YU A COMPETENT LAWYER. BRB
will be glad
Re: I Need A Lawyer by Pptyconcession: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2013
his number
Re: I Need A Lawyer by EHITZ(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: I Need A Lawyer by chikachike86(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2013
The best approach would be to file for the enforcement of your fundamental Human right as enshrined in S.40 of the constitution. This section guarantees right to being a member of an association in Nigeria, and it states that one "may form" or belong...to any association. The word "May" according to the interpretation act equally suffices "May not", because its conditional in nature.
So on the basis of the above logic, it would be proper to say that the so called Association has no right whatsoever to compel you to become their member.
With judgment from a court of competent jurisdiction, it would be your turn to harass the living day light out of the trustees of the Association.
Re: I Need A Lawyer by Chekitaut: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
chika.chike86:
The best approach would be to file for the enforcement of your fundamental Human right as enshrined in S.40 of the constitution. This section guarantees right to being a member of an association in Nigeria, and it states that one "may form" or belong...to any association. The word "May" according to the interpretation act equally suffices "May not", because its conditional in nature.
So on the basis of the above logic, it would be proper to say that the so called Association has no right whatsoever to compel you to become their member.
With judgment from a court of competent jurisdiction, it would be your turn to harass the living day light out of the trustees of the Association.
Exactly what a lawyer on NLd said, he said the case is no case do this for no charges, can you just imagine that? we still have people that are ready to fight for you when you have a substantial case, his on the case now, he add treat to life aswell. i guess they have no issue than to free me ansd my service. Thank you bro am grateful.
Re: I Need A Lawyer by oluwabamis(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
In today's world, its only the ignoramus that will fall for this area boys called associations. I may soon need this lawyer too. Pls ckeckitaut kindly link me up.thank you
Re: I Need A Lawyer by Xenisha: 11:27am On May 30, 2022
Today, everyone has their own insurance. But insurance companies do not always act fairly and pay money for the damage that you have suffered. Therefore, I want to share with you a personal injury lawyer. I am sure that this lawyer will help you get all the necessary payments and you can find him here https://www.royceinjurylawyers.com/ He has already helped my friends once, so I can safely recommend his services.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel storage tank for sale @Lagos / Block Of 3bedroom Flats For Sale In Ogbomoso...15m Asking. / A Fully Built School For Lease At Alagbado Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.