Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live (160881 Views)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Governorship Election: INEC Releases Press Statement / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ngokafor(f): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
kilode95:

Are you daft?

Which development did they attract to the other places they govern..

Why do you people like slavery ? ? ?

Is Ngige a Yoruba man?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a deputy?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a commissioner?

Why have you people decided to be stup1d?

....how are all these useless questions you are asking relevant to your life..you are not Igbo or from Anambra yet you are here hyperventilating and asking daft questions...

...if you are not comfortable with whatever decision peeps in Anambra make concerning this election,kindly look for a tranformer around you and do the needful.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by alleaynton: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
K
mbekwu:

Can i ask why yorubas are particularly interested in this election... ?
sincerely I don't know what they want afterall anambra no be yoruba land.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by zeelo2014: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
kilode95: For real, Ibo people are funny o...

You all rush to "The City" (Lagos), a conducive place for business your activities ... but you don't want the good governance from that part to reach una side... SMH!!! grin undecided

Btw...
Who are the goats voting for PDP, I understand APGA but PDP ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked Tufiakwa
So in ur little mind,Igbos started occupying Lagos since Apc began to rule? Who told u Obiano or Nwoye can't perform? Pls go back to the romance section.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ngokafor(f): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
zeelo2014:
So in ur little mind,Igbos started occupying Lagos since Apc began to rule? Who told u Obiano or Nwoye can't perform? Pls go back to the romance section.

Those are the kind of simpletons one has to contend with here..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Italiano1: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
mbekwu:

Can i ask why yorubas are particularly interested in this election... ?

What a daft question! It is like asking why a lot of Anambrians live in the SW of Nigeria or why Ben Akabueze an Igbo man is a commissioner in Lagos or why there is an Eze Ndigbo in every SW state:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200203190071.html- Abeokuta

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/traditional-rulers-urge-peace-among-ndigbo/ - Akure

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ohanaeze-ndigbo-plans-civilian-jtf/ - Ibadan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kayodefayemi/6687424847/ - Ekiti

Who do these Igbo Rulers represent in these SW states?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by EASTSIDAZ: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2013

You all rush to "The City" (Lagos), a conducive place for business activities ... but you don't want the good governance from that part to reach una side... SMH!!! grin undecided

Btw...
Who are the goats voting for PDP, I understand APGA but PDP ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked Tufiakwa

The last we checked lagos is not a yorobar land but FG property. Why not be proud of your village ibadan or oshgbo that is infested with mud houses and rusted zincs. Meanwhile the same lagos is the most unlivable city in the worldgrin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by IGBOSON1: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2013

You all rush to "The City" (Lagos), a conducive place for business your activities ... but you don't want the good governance from that part to reach una side... SMH!!! grin undecided

Btw...

^^^Apart from the 'rushing to Lagos' rubbish, i'm afraid i have to agree with the rest of your post!

I can't for the life of me imagine what would make a grown-up and enlightened person vote for a PDP candidate that just decided to run a few weeks ago, and who kicked of his campaign barely a fortnight ago as well!

Accepting a couple of naira to sell your conscience and future, as well as allowing some LG thug chairman to tamper with your voting card (knowing what's at stake for your state) is just mind boggling to say the least!
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by mbekwu: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Apart from the 'rushing to Lagos' rubbish, i'm afraid i have to agree with the rest of your post!

I can't for the life of me imagine what would make a grown-up and enlightened person vote for a PDP candidate that just decided to run a few weeks ago, and who kicked of his campaign barely a fortnight ago as well!

Accepting a couple of naira to sell your conscience and future, as well as allowing some LG thug chairman to tamper with your voting card (knowing what's at stake for your state) is just mind boggling to say the least!

why should that be your bizness.. if he decided to start running last nite its the bizness of anambra people and not yorubas,,,, haba,,,

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ngokafor:

....how does all these useless questions you are asking relevant to your life..you are not Igbo or from Anambra yet you are here hyperventilating and asking daft questions...

...if you are not comfortable with whatever decision peeps in Anambra make concerning this election,kindly look for a tranformer around you and do the needful.

From the bolded, we can safely conclude that we need someone who would revolutionize the educational sector in your area...

I make one or two comments about an election going on in my country... i'm hyperventilating ... SMH!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by EASTSIDAZ: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
mbekwu:

why should that be your bizness.. if he decided to start running last nite its the bizness of anambra people and not yorubas,,,, haba,,,

Don't waste your time with that born i.diot that creeps around.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Ngokafor(f): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2013
kilode95:

From the bolded, we can safely conclude that we need someone who would revolutionize the educational sector in your area...

I make one or two comments about an election going on in my country... i'm hyperventilating ... SMH!!! undecided

First of all,you did not make one or two comments!...you simply hurled insults at Igbos,simply because your preferred candidate is poised to lose.Thats a fact!

..second of all the education you are advocating for should rather be for you and your type cos if being educated is the garbage you posted above in the name of 'one or two comments',then am fine being an illiterate.Goodnight.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 12:21am On Nov 17, 2013
Ngokafor:

First of all,you did not make one or two comments!...you simply hurled insults at Igbos,simply because your preferred candidate is poised to lose.Thats a fact!

..second of all the education you are advocating for should rather be for you and your type cos if being educated is the garbage you posted above in the name of 'one or two comments',then am fine being an illiterate.Goodnight.

I hurled insults ??
Wow...

Goodnight.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Ngokafor:

spot on
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by kilode95(f): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2013
No_ID: spot on

I would advice you use Java instead wink
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Jman06(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2013
kilode95:

Are you daft?

Which development did they attract to the other places they govern..

Why do you people like slavery ? ? ?

Is Ngige a Yoruba man?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a deputy?
Will he have a Yoruba person as a commissioner?

Why have you people decided to be stup1d?
Thnk ur stars that i'm in good mood 2day so i will not return ur insults. Yes,PDP is a 100% better than APC.I'm from enugu state which is governed by the pdp and i can attest to the various developmental strides of the pdp led government,in the areas of road reconstruction,education,healthcare etc;u can confirm from ur kinsmen who are servn as corp members in the state.Akwaibom state which is also led by d pdp is adjudged one of the best states in terms of infrastructural development,are we talkn abt rivers,Benue,Niger and other states where pdp is putting smiles on the faces of the people?I was so disappointed when i visited edo state recently only to discover that d APC ruled state is in comatoes, no thanks to the cluelessness of the loudmouthed APC governor.With d level of infrastructural decay in APC controlled states,i think one would be right to say that d worst pdp government is better than d best apc government.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by IGBOSON1: 1:19am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Don't waste your time with that born i.diot that creeps around.

^^^Obis' otimpku! There's a specially reserved plot in hell with your name on it.....kept in readiness for when you eventually kick the bucket from gorging on all that cursed stolen commonwealth you and that bastard oga of yours have hoarded these past wasted eight years!

You stinking lot are Anambras problem!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Obis' otimpku! There's a specially reserved plot in hell with your name on it.....kept in readiness for when you eventually kick the bucket from gorging on all that cursed stolen commonwealth you and that bastard oga of yours have hoarded these past wasted eight years!

+ 100000

How I wished I own nairaland. I will make sure people like Chino and his alternate monikers cease to exist on this forum. People like him are not supposed to mix with real humans. He is an utter disgrace and a disappointment! angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 4:26am On Nov 17, 2013
A lot of URCHINs from the other side out here poo-
TALKING over my state issues?
Is that it?
Hmmmmm!
STALKING us is the new thing now for this idle niggers
from the other side? I see.
Ngige this, Ngige that, as if Ngige is from Ogbomosho.
Now listen you lot, y'all be doing Ngige a big favor by not
associating with him presently cos that will surely swing
the vote away from him. And he should blame you lot for
loosing if that happens.
And if he wins(1/100 chance), Anambra would have lost
cause he will spend his 1st 4yrs fighting off the
CHAMELEONs of ACN and the JACKALs of CPC = APC
while governance suffers.
From feelers, thats a pipe dream anyway as OBIANO is
already in the lead.
LONG LIVE MY STATE OF YOUNG BILLIONAIRES!
LONG LIVE MY ANAMBRA STATE!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Igbokwenu, Hey! Igbokwenu Hey!! Igbokwenu Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Ngige for Governor
Vote APC
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by ibnakogun: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
A lot of URCHINs from the other side out here poo-
TALKING over my state issues?
Is that it?
Hmmmmm!
STALKING us is the new thing now for this idle niggers
from the other side? I see.
Ngige this, Ngige that, as if Ngige is from Ogbomosho.
Now listen you lot, y'all be doing Ngige a big favor by not
associating with him presently cos that will surely swing
the vote away from him. And he should blame you lot for
loosing if that happens.
And if he wins(1/100 chance), Anambra would have lost
cause he will spend his 1st 4yrs fighting off the
CHAMELEONs of ACN and the JACKALs of CPC = APC
while governance suffers.
From feelers, thats a pipe dream anyway as OBIANO is
already in the lead.
LONG LIVE MY STATE OF YOUNG BILLIONAIRES!
LONG LIVE MY ANAMBRA STATE!

This your monotonous line is getting so boring son.
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by tafrica(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Some people are hypocrites to my amazement, you claim people shld vote for Ngige by voting for personality and not the party. But many of same people surprisingly criticize those people voting for PDP that why will someone vote for PDP, are you not attacking Nwoye cuz of party in that context?............I believe Anambrans have tested Ngige b4 and they have known what he can do. People shld stop portraying APC people as angels, and as if they are not corrupt also. Every party rigs. If I could remember vividly, ACN distributed Recharge cards with Akeredolu's picture on them prior to Ondo state election last year, what should we call that?
People are right to vote whoever they want, stop seeing anyone that votes for PDP or APGA as being myopic or gullible.
Don't nail me please......I am a yoruba man, just felt concerned why some people so much desperately want APC to rule such that they become abusive towards Non-APC voters.

Naijiria a dara oooooo

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by igchuka(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2013
berem: I just watched TVC Channels news and its obvious PDP did everything possible to win this election. The chairman of Anaocha LG Mr Okoli was said to be giving gullible anambrans N1,000 and N2,000 to vote for PDP. He even collected the voter cards of some old women and tampered with them thereby making the cards invalid. What a shame by PDP! No wonder they have high votes in some units.

Pls stop lying. We have no LG chairman in Anambra State, only transitional Chairman appointed by Peter Obi (APGA). So how does PDP come into the matter. Its just a simple case of bad journalism.
And some of you wondering why PDP is doing so well, i will tell you the truth:
(1) The main/richest politicians in Anambra state are PDP members.
(2) PDP still owns a larger part of the political structure of Anambra state and
(3) A major church is backing PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bestview: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Chime's i.diotic otimpku, God will judge you and your family for accusing a good man wrongly. You are already in hell because you do not have peace and you are frustrated as a person. Going round the whole NL spewing bitterness and frustration. What has your clownish womanizer gov achieved to compare to the giant strides Obi has made without borrowing a dime for 8years? Can you compare your useless state to the achievements Obi has got in health, education, employment generation, urban/rural development etc? I think your gov is the clueless one here, who never achieved anything except for repaving few existing roads only in the state capital while the rest of the state is still a thick forest and rot away in poverty and underdevelopment. No wonder there is so much poverty in that your useless state.

May you die in your frustration, envy and bitterness. I place curse on you and your family.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by bankyblue(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Come off it guys, all this insult is not the main essence of this trend,

Update us with the latest result, and let those who re not in Ananbra know what
Is going down there........atleast we re all Nigerians
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2013
Without mixing words, I think the attitude of our brothers here, and the results of yesterday's elections, however inconclusive, should serve as a precursor to the NC or 2015. Every Nigerian deserves the right to vote, every Nigerian deserves the right to vote for whomever he likes (even if N1000 becomes the deal maker), ergo, every Nigerian deserves to be made to stand by the outcome of his actions as above -- good or otherwise.

Take for example, I didn't vote Fashola in his first term because I felt it was Tinubu trying to cover his loot (I don't like Tinubu for one thing, his lust for ill gotten wealth), I voted Jimi Agbaje (smart man), but some other people believed in Fashola and he won, and wow! the man is in a world of his own! I wonder what he would have done without Tinubu breathing down his neck...I immediately get an answer -- he might not have gotten there in the first place. Objectively, I give Tinubu +1 for his uncanny ability to back performers, at least according to Nigerian standards. Now there is uneasy calm about who Fashola's successor would be and how effective such persons would be. If Tinubu RECOMMENDS someone I don't trust, gaddamit I'll vote SB else! Hence, the right to select rulership remains on the exclusive list of the people, I just insist people should stand by their actions.

Congratulations Anambra, I wish you guys all the best with your governor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by lagcity(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2013
I am glad Igbos are having a bitter taste of their own medicine. These charlatans never mind their business when it comes to the SW, now they want us to get off their case. These flat-headed hypocrites called us tribalists when we put ACN in power in our states. But secretly they wished incompetent APGA could have the courage not to wh0re themselves to Jonathan and PDP. I hate hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by samilo88(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2013
Jman06: Thnk ur stars that i'm in good mood 2day so i will not return ur insults. Yes,PDP is a 100% better than APC.I'm from enugu state which is governed by the pdp and i can attest to the various developmental strides of the pdp led government,in the areas of road reconstruction,education,healthcare etc;u can confirm from ur kinsmen who are servn as corp members in the state.Akwaibom state which is also led by d pdp is adjudged one of the best states in terms of infrastructural development,are we talkn abt rivers,Benue,Niger and other states where pdp is putting smiles on the faces of the people?I was so disappointed when i visited edo state recently only to discover that d APC ruled state is in comatoes, no thanks to the cluelessness of the loudmouthed APC governor.With d level of infrastructural decay in APC controlled states,i think one would be right to say that d worst pdp government is better than d best apc government.
Bro I am with you as regards Edo state. I visited the state few months back, to my uttermost dismay Benin was still the same way it was 2yrs ago when I left school. Adolor junction is still a no go area when it rains. I was really unimpressed. I know the governor is doing well in the educational sector, but infrastructural development is on a very slow pace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by cnwamo(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2013
lagcity: I am glad Igbos are having a bitter taste of their own medicine. These charlatans never mind their business when it comes to the SW, now they want us to get off their case. These flat-headed hypocrites called us tribalists when we put ACN in power in our states. But secretly they wished incompetent APGA could have the courage not to wh0re themselves to Jonathan and PDP. I hate hypocrites.

If i write whats on my mind, the MOD would hide it just like he did yesterday.
So i will just say this "BE WISE" it is only a fool that insults an entire tribe
if you have nothing reasonable to add to the on going debates just disable your keyboard and scroll around with your mouse
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Fernandinho: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2013
U pple have turned dis tin to a tribalistic something..Smh
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Isiterere(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

The last we checked lagos is not a yorobar land but FG property. Why not be proud of your village ibadan or oshgbo that is infested with mud houses and rusted zincs. Meanwhile the same lagos is the most unlivable city in the world grin

@d bolded you're one of the lost soul , it is this your kind of comment that brought up FFK and Bianca issue the other time, can you people stay out of trouble and be reasonable for once ?Smh for you

And your people are making money in Lagos as well

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by princenonny(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2013
Unofficial results reaching me has revealed APGA leading in 14 lgas counted so far. Pdp and apc yet to win a lga. I forsee the earth quake that would happen in nairaland.com soon.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live by Urine: 9:15am On Nov 17, 2013
princenonny: Unofficial results reaching me has revealed APGA leading in 14 lgas counted so far. Pdp and apc yet to win a lga. I forsee the earth quake that would happen in nairaland.com soon.

Bro, how genuine is your story, INEC has said there won't be any collation until today's election is over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.