Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Enhance Your Blogging Productivity With My Yahoo! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enhance Your Blogging Productivity With My Yahoo! (691 Views)

Thread For All Your Blogging Related Problems Here / Ask Your Blogging (blogger) Questions And I'll Tell You What I Know/learnt / Drop Your Blogging Questions Here And Get Good Responses From Other Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Blogging Productivity With My Yahoo! by docchuks(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2013
After your blog’s construction phase, there is clearly an ongoing work on the maintenance and traffic generation, but comparatively lesser time spent on sourcing and writing of articles. Particularly when unique content is proposed as one of the traffic generators, sourcing becomes the most visible part to save time and energy. This process involves:

1) Collecting enough related fixed sources, which are naturally RSS feeds, mails or links to sites.

2) Collecting link or RSS directories as initial stage to new related sources.

Search engines

Although, locating the right sources can be really time consuming but more time consuming is reading through all your existing sources. You can use this combination in My Yahoo that helps you read emails, browse RSS feeds and organize bookmarks and even do more.

All you need do is sign up for a Yahoo account, then start right away by customizing your own My Yahoo page. Define the layout and theme of your choice, then create one or more pages and choose the content of your interest for each of the pages. Reordering can just be done by simple drag and drop.
www.mailyahoo.com.ng/advance-blogging-productivity-yahoo/

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit And Write New Scripts With Your Blackberry Device / Checkout Myworkset: Fast Growing CRM, Intelligent Messenger And Tasks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.