Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

"Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo (2722 Views)

"Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Bonaguy(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0ka6R_r5KdU/UocUfPXCwCI/AAAAAAAARVk/FMgXw286PNk/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGV1Zl8yMDEzMTExNl84OTQuanBn%253F%253D-715590[/img]

In an interview with Ademola Olonilua of PUNCHng.com, Nigerian model and actor Alex Ekubo talked about how a female fan called him and asked him to come over to her house to get the giant in his pants stroked!

When asked;

Being a fashionable person, you would get hit-on a lot by women. What are some hilarious pick-up lines you have heard from a lady? Continue to see his reply....

A lady once called me and said, 'hey you're doing really well in your career as an actor, you are making giant strides, why don't you come over to my house let me stroke the giant in your pants.' I think that was hilarious and cute, but I give her a hundred per cent for originality. Some ladies have gone as far as writing my mum on social media, telling her how great a daughter in-law they would be, listing their qualities begging my mum to convince me to give them a chance. A lot of them send me indecent photos and proposals, telling me of things they want to do to my body.

www.gistmetro.com/2013/11/let-me-stroke-giant-in-your-pants.html
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2013
Some ladies lack self respect,decency and comportment sha.why wont men be treating them anyhow when they dont know how to behave themselves and act normal.how can you be writing a letter to a guy's mom,like seriously how loose have some girls become,the height of it is asking him whether he can stroke the giant in his pant

tufiaaaaakkkkwa.when he has finished sleeping with her and dumps her,she will come on nairaland ranting about how mean some celebrities are and how she gave him her body only for him to dump her.

Anyway those are evidences of ladies that have no background

1 Like

Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by marcjoe(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2013
#9jaBlogsBeLike peter of psquare nd boo caught drinking purewater #clickhere to drink with dem
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Prymestrr(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
kulyie: Some ladies lack self respect,decency and comportment sha.why wont men be treating them anyhow when they dont know how to behave themselves and act normal.how can you be writing a letter to a guy's mom,like seriously how loose have some girls become,the height of it is asking him whether he can stroke the giant in his pant

tufiaaaaakkkkwa.when he has finished sleeping with her and dumps her,she will come on nairaland ranting about how mean some celebrities are and how she gave him her body only for him to dump her.

Anyway those are evidences of ladies that have no background
Kulyie... U again.. Loooooooooooolll.
See why men can see d benefit in wasting der tym on ladies.... *most of dem sha*
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

Kulyie... U again.. Loooooooooooolll.
See why men can see d benefit in wasting der tym on ladies.... *most of dem sha*
its me again o my darling cheesy

you are righy o my dear.smh...isshhh
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by MsSpaqs(f): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmm..Bia Alex i dont believe the part abt them writing 2 ur mom undecided
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by IAMBREEZY: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
cry
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Waspy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Stonewashed. Mstchewwwww
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Hmm..Bia Alex i dont believe the part abt them writing 2 ur mom undecided
grin grin grin D guy needs to add flavour to the story nah
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by missBanks: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
marcjoe: #9jaBlogsBeLike peter of psquare nd boo caught drinking purewater #clickhere to drink with dem

buhahahahahahahahaha meanwhile click here for Yvonnes Cokobar bday pictures http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/yvonne-nelson-celebrates-her-birthday.html
Re: "Let Me Stroke The Giant In Your Pants" - A Female Fan To Alex Ekubo by tpia5: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Hmm..Bia Alex i dont believe the part abt them writing 2 ur mom undecided

Its possible.

When the man refused to reveal anybody as his girlfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Confirms She's Still With Wizkid / Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty / 2face Idibia Goes Romantic For Annie's 30th Birthday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.