Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

'I Never Insured My Boobs! Bloggers Cooked Up That Story' - Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Insured My Boobs! Bloggers Cooked Up That Story' - Cossy Orjiakor (608 Views)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Never Insured My Boobs! Bloggers Cooked Up That Story' - Cossy Orjiakor by NewsINigeria(m): 8:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Read the full interview here >>> http://newsinigeria..com/2013/11/i-never-insured-my-boobs-bloggers.html

Thank God, I didn't report the story of her insuring her boobs, from the first day, I knew it wasn't true.
Here's what Cossy told Vanguard.

She even says she's definitely getting married next year, by fire, by force or she will make a baby.

We learnt that you have insured your boobs for
N256 million. Is it true?

It’s not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.

Why don’t you want to talk about it?

It’s because the story is a fiction. Somebody just cooked it up. I don’t know anything about it. I didn’t tell anybody I’m insuring my boobs. It’s something that somebody just cooked up somewhere. The story didn’t generate from me neither did it generate from my Twitter handle or Instagram.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dBjEINhxJb0/Uocb7cT2s7I/AAAAAAAAiWg/cQRGYXLqHfw/s1600/cossy-orjiakor.jpg[/img]
Re: 'I Never Insured My Boobs! Bloggers Cooked Up That Story' - Cossy Orjiakor by marcjoe(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2013
#9jaBlogsBeLike peter of psquare nd boo caught drinking purewater #clickhere to drink with dem
Re: 'I Never Insured My Boobs! Bloggers Cooked Up That Story' - Cossy Orjiakor by NewsINigeria(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2013
marcjoe: #9jaBlogsBeLike peter of psquare nd boo caught drinking purewater #clickhere to drink with dem

So??

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Bombshell-"men Are The Cheapest Thing To Get In Life"-cossy Orjiakor / The Vagina Stadium: Design For Qatar's World Cup Purpose-built Stadium Released / Mariah Carey In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.