Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Worst Phone You Ever Had - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Worst Phone You Ever Had (2399 Views)

This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** / What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by s3nn2x(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Worstest?
What does that even mean?

@Topic
Bird with blue screen was the worst phone I ever used.
It was so annoying that anytime I received a message and I open, my credit would be deducted as if I was the one that sent the message. So what I used to do was to put my sim in a different phone in order to read the message. It was so annoying because I was in the university then.
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Promking: Asha 205
na lie
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by RedCard1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Nokia Asha 201. That phone sucks. Even 2go hangs. Very useless phone. Infact, asha phones are useless phones made by Nokia for the less priviledged. And ohh, Blackberry curve 2 remains the worst smartphone I've ever used. You guys should pray not to ever lay your hands on Nokia C1. I give up. Lastly, pls Mr OP there's no word as worstest but just worst.

Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Randerl: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tecno M5
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Deblow: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Owner, pls correct the headline....nothing like worstest pls but worst
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Randerl: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
NL Engrish

Deblow: Owner, pls correct the headline....nothing like worstest pls but worst
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by ammyluv2002(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
s3nn2x: Worstest?

@Topic
It was so annoying that anytime I received a message and I open, my credit would be deducted as if I was the one that sent the message. So what I used to do was to put my sim in a different phone in order to read the message. It was so annoying because I was in the university then.
abeg no make me laugh grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by ammyluv2002(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Curve 2 and Lumia 520 grin
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Youngpo413: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
prynsex: nokia 500

how comes?that phone was great,especially after updating to belle OS.
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by flawless911(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: TECNO N7.. d phone tht turned me into a tecno HATER grin angry
Ewoo.. Eeyah.. Now I understand ur grief over Tecno.. Truely dat N7 worst die.. Kpele sha

@OP.. My "worstest" (hope say i spell am well) phone ever is iPhone 5 and my Galaxy S4 and dat useless Note 3 and also dat Z10.. Useless big for notin fones.. M back on my Nokia N95

Oya ATTACK!!!!

*flees*
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2013
flawless911: Ewoo.. Eeyah.. Now I understand ur grief over Tecno.. Truely dat N7 worst die.. Kpele sha

@OP.. My "worstest" (hope say i spell am well) phone ever is iPhone 5 and my Galaxy S4 and dat useless Note 3 and also dat Z10.. Useless big for notin fones.. M back on my Nokia N95

Oya ATTACK!!!!

*flees*

and yhu had to quote me undecided
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by yungryce: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Defaramade: On point bro, imagine tecno selling us a phone with one weakling 1ghz dual-core mediatek processor (with one crappy powervr gpu that was made in maybe 2009) @33k. To even think that xiaomi red rice is cheaper than dis CRAPNO phone (F7). Extortion of the highest order.
where u wan c d xiaomi na
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Femistico(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
faftop: nexus 7 and tecno m5.. ma broda d fone worst lyk kilode
I've u took ur drugs..
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Talius(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
yungryce: where u wan c d xiaomi na
bro thats y there is google, i just google it that phone os bad and it goes for just $130
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by koyla: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
s3nn2x: Worstest?

@Topic
can't stop laughing
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
undoubtedly the blackberry storm 1

a worse fone was never made
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
undoubtedly the blackberry storm 1
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Impulse80(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omo i get story o grin
Virus
Nokia 6600: this fone show me pepper! The phone was specifically made for viruses! It got to a point that if I wanted to receive something via Bluetooth the phone go dey send virus underground unknown to me!
Battery life
This prestigious award goes to my ex Nokia N93: i saw hell while using this device! I had 4 batteries and two desktop chargers! ( no be joke o) but can you imagine when a phone will be plugged to a power source and if I try to use it while plugged it would tell me battery empty recharge! No b today my madness with gadgets start o
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Impulse80: Omo i get story o grin
Virus
Nokia 6600: this fone show me pepper! The phone was specifically made for viruses! It got to a point that if I wanted to receive something via Bluetooth the phone go dey send virus underground unknown to me!
Battery life
This prestigious award goes to my ex Nokia N93: i saw hell while using this device! I had 4 batteries and two desktop chargers! ( no be joke o) but can you imagine when a phone will be plugged to a power source and if I try to use it while plugged it would tell me battery empty recharge! No b today my madness with gadgets start o
Dis ur own case dey different o grin
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2013
They worse phone i ever used was nokia X2. Chai that phone useless grin
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Ziggyzito(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Kendzyma: Iphone5
clap for yourself smiley
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by yungryce: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Talius:
bro thats y there is google, i just google it that phone os bad and it goes for just $130
na google go help u buy am 4rm china abi? Xiaomi wey be hotcake even in us/uk. Abeg no dey look dat fone cuz e no dey pass china border
Re: The Worst Phone You Ever Had by Donbounce(m): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
Impulse80: Omo i get story o grin
Virus
Battery life
boss dz one tof small o

Please I Need Gta San Andreas Data File / Help! How Can I Stop Google Ads Pop Up On My Android Phone? / Chinese Phone Maker UMI Launches ‘IRON’ Smartphone In Nigeria