Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I (2746 Views)

Ciara Flaunts Ni*pples In Sultry Photoshoot For Shape Magazine / Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Mary J Blige Performing In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by teebiggs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
42 years young never looked so fantastic for American singer-songwriter, record producer and occasional rapper and actress "Mary J. Blige" has she snagged the cover of Shape Magazine, flaunting a perfect swim suit body for the entire world to see and her hubby, "Kendu Isaacs", shared the photo, beaming of how proud he is of his wife, writing:

"#Hardwork #Dedication @Themarkjenkins@daniellethechef @2daybefit is all you need. I struggle with the dedication. Lol. Congrats Mary keep pushing!!!!!"

And her personal chef, Danielle Saunders, also wrote: "ALL HAIL THE QUEEN?! @brooklynnblige! Looking AMAZING on the December SHAPE mag Cover!!#Juicelife #soulfusion #cleaneating #6mealsaday#mindbodyN’soul #workouthard #dietHARDER super proud to be a part! #wedidthat"

Mary’s haute body has been well-documented, via a few instagram videos she’s shared with fans, hitting the pool and gym.

http://enquizzle..com/2013/11/mary-j-blige-strips-down-to-swimsuit.html

Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by icebebe(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
oh no
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Danhumprey: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wow! She have got a hot body! shocked

She is so damn hot!
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Kabieosi: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey:

Wow! She have got a hot body! shocked

She is so damn hot!

@Danhumprey

Her famous arm and leg tattoos ARE suspiciously absent - a victim of Photoshopping

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2510038/Singer-Mary-J-Bliges-prominent-tattoos-airbrushed-new-cover-shoot-celebrating-figure.html#ixzz2l8OBJqbx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17j5QzF3kqE

For the purpose of public education

and supporting the idea on globaldemocracy.com that images with distorted bodies should have disclaimers

Sally Gifford Piper, dressed in just a bikini and acted as the model for the experiment and her husband, Tim, shot the video.

Shows her turned into a bombshell glamour model with the help of a hair and make-up artist and of course, Photoshop.

Using a time lapse camera and Photoshop, the video shows Sally's body being stretched, lightened, and carved using technology
Re: Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I by Philipsdael(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
This Mama still dey show pant for magazine ?
I bet that edition no go move maarket..
She try sha, but Pls we only wanna see the duahgters of men...

(1) (Reply)

Waje’s Wig Falls Off While Performing On Stage / '9ice' Unveils Branded Buses And Soft Drinks To Campaign In Ogbomosho / Open Letter To Davido, Olamide And Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.