Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom (2157 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu Slays In Denim On Denim (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson Or Nadia Buhari: Who Looks Better In A Bikini? / Kim Kardashian Vs Yvonne Nelson…who Wore The Bebe Hooded Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by NewsINigeria(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2013

All three ladies rocking an SS Alexander Wang dress. Who looks most fab in the outfit?

SEE ALL THE LATEST ENTERTAINMENT GISTS YOU HAVE MISSED TODAY HERE
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by marymarcel009: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yvonne rocks it beta
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by Arosa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
This dress was made for Rihanna, the other two girls are just learners.
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by MsSpaqs(f): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yvonne wore it better
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by dahmie2013: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rihanna!
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by hykeOL: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
undecided undecided undecideddon't know why I'm not digging this dress

1 Like

Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by NewsINigeria(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
hykeOL: undecided undecided undecideddon't know why I'm not digging this dress

Is it compulsory for you to dig??
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rihanna killed it jorhh
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Rihanna killed it jorhh .....yvonne nelson looks like a wall gecko d way she bleached her face...and her legs are. DArk
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by oliidell(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Is it just me? Cant find Yvonne
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by gluv01(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Riri...yvonne's hair length measures up to her waist and it's artificial undecided
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by lacicrips(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Somebody please tell me the third lady pictured above isn't Paris. shocked

She sure looks like a grandma.
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by chymystique(f): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
dts a NO NO on Paris Hilton.. undecided

She and this her pose.. Wendy williams is always yabbin her wif et
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by lacicrips(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
chymystique: dts a NO NO on Paris Hilton.. undecided

She and this her pose.. Wendy williams is always yabbin her wif et
She looks 62. Did she loose her fortune or what?
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by crystalsaint(f): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2013
nelson is now fair oooo,she wasn't a fair person nah...how come?
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2013
I hate the dress. Hate Yvonne Shoes!
Re: You Wouldn't Believe What Yvonne Nelson Wore And With Whom by Adaeze003(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rihanna rocks it best!

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose And Wear Flared Skirt / To All My Beautiful Ladies / Ankara Party Gown Styles For Birthday Photoshoot And Special Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.