Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost (1142 Views)

Getting A Job In Nigeria Made Easy / Very Lucrative Part-time Job / Start The Recharge Card Printing Business With A Very Low Capital Of N3000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by Caesary: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just like Import business, exporting goods from Nigeria is very lucrative especially if you get a foreign buyer. Export is also seen as a difficult business by most Nigerians because of lack of adequate information, while some see it as a business that is set out for some category of people. It is very important to understand that everybody has the right to export provided that it’s not listed on prohibited goods and that you completed all the procedures involved and have the necessary documents required which we will tell you as we move on. all interested person should contact 08023807906, means of generating capital are available.....
Re: Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Caesary: Just like Import business, exporting goods from Nigeria is very lucrative especially if you get a foreign buyer. Export is also seen as a difficult business by most Nigerians because of lack of adequate information, while some see it as a business that is set out for some category of people. It is very important to understand that everybody has the right to export provided that it’s not listed on prohibited goods and that you completed all the procedures involved and have the necessary documents required which we will tell you as we move on. all interested person should contact 08023807906, means of generating capital are available.....
i am interested,mail me about the neccessary details,graphyrose@yahoo.com,thanks.
Re: Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by ogbos124: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks for information, I think it will really be useful @ caesary,,, keep up the good work
Re: Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by Ene101(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
I am into original honey business.
Re: Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by sleekiii: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
pls hv long bin looking for someone to guide n put me tru in export matters.can u kindly give me details n lets communicate.my mail add is oyin4sure100@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation
Re: Get Yourself A Full Time Job By Exporting Nigeria Made Goods, Low Capital Cost by OCTAVO: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
You people have started dropping your useless email addresses again. He simply gave an instruction that any interested person should contact him through his cellphone number. You brokeazz peeps! You always don't want to spend, idiotas.
#unfollows

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ond/hnd/bsc Job Vacancies In Nigeria [july 22nd 2014] / Pls Who Got Invite From DIAMEN? / Earn As You Learn [hospitality Industry] Program In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.