Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult (3968 Views)

The Blessedness Of Holy Living / Why Are Laws That Has To Do With Money Are Always Retained By Pastors. / The Indispensability Of Holy Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Many laws are coming that will be targeted at weakening the body of Christ. God has been revealing and now we are seeing the manifestations of these evil laws. Put on the whole armour of God.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Now a university in the northern Nigeria has been reported that only islamic association is allowed on that campus. More evil laws that will hinder holy living are coming in all ramifications.

Watch your spiritual eyes and see.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in holiness and righteousness.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Holiness, within and without, is an unwaivable requirement to see God.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2017
He is coming. Stay ready.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
After the rapture, there will no longer be freedom of religion. The 'man of sin' will make law to proscribe it worldwide. You can not gather for prayer unless you to worship him.

Seek Jesus now while you may find Him.

Rapture is imminent. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
A lot of laws that will target the Christians are coming. Persecutions are coming. the mark of the beast is coming.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by ChiomaMee: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
annyplenty:

A lot of laws that will target the Christians are coming. Persecutions are coming. the mark of the beast is coming.

*breathes heavily*

I finally got you. I saw some of your topics and I'm thrilled. Like every other Christian , I'm still working out my salvation . I'd like to have a few words with you. whatsapp ---08107526902
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
ChiomaMee:

*breathes heavily*

I finally got you. I saw some of your topics and I'm thrilled. Like every other Christian , I'm still working out my salvation . I'd like to have a few words with you. whatsapp ---08107526902

you can send me email through my profile
or jesuscoming@yaoo.com or raptureglorious@gmail.com
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
Stay ready. He is coming
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Psalm 2
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Full Cashless Policy is coming. No man will buy or sell unless he has the mark. Stay ready. Jesus is coming.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Your faith shall be tested. Sty firm and strong in the Lord, like the three hebrew men.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmFVoCZFFCg

Watch this brief movie and you will understand what is coming.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:12am On Jun 10, 2019
laws to gag the gospel is being considered.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Many laws that will directly target Church, Christians and Christian living are coming. Prepare to stand with Jesus till the end.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
I have set the Lord always before me, because He is at my right hand l shall not beoved. Psalm 16:8.
annyplenty:
Many laws that will directly target Church, Christians and Christian living are coming. Prepare to stand with Jesus till the end.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Inter-faith worship is brewing up so very fast.

Beware! don't fall into strong delusion.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2019
The followings are few of the negative consequences of RAPE

victims may develop low self esteem
victims may go into depression
victims may find it difficult to trust other opposite sex , henceforth
victims may find it difficult to enjoy sex, afterwards
unwanted pregnancy
sexually transmitted diseases
hiv transmission
victims may be having occasional nightmare
occasional flash back of the experience
victims may begin to show suicidal tendencies
some may develop sexual disorders
victims may start to live in fear especially if lonely with opposite
society may stigmatize them
they may become over-protecive of their children
they may develop emotional trauma.

Stand against Rape
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
Evil laws to gag the church and believers are coming. Persecution of believers are coming. Stay ready to escape with Jesus at rapture.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Antichrist is coming. He will proscribe all church activities.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Grievous laws are coming. Do not betray the Lord. Stand fast till the end.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Grievous laws targeted against the church/believers are coming. Stand firm for Christ.

Soon, we shall escape with Him.

1 Like

Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
The Lord has been warning us christians that evil laws; that satan is already raising people that will make evils laws, evil bills, targeted against christians and that we should pray. Now it is upon us and everyone is shouting; the bill is controversial, the bill is satanic.

Wake up and pray.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2020
The Lord has been warning us that evil laws, evil bills that will have christians as targets and make holy living difficult. it is upon us. Let us pray quickly.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
it has started gradually. Many grievous laws will be passed that will directly target believers. Stat strong in the Lord till the end.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2020
Jesus Christ is who they don't want.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by Dtruthspeaker: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
There's power n d name and blood of jesus! We must use it an conquer de evil laws.

The evil laws are already here and have long been here.

Even Lawyers and judges have for long been deceived to teach and counsel these evil laws.

Example, the highest and the greatest of these evil laws is that "the law which you made, (constitution and all man made laws) is greater than you"!

Can the Camry Or iPhone be greater than Mr Toyoda and Steve Jobs?

Man can always bend his laws in any way he desires or he can even blatantly warn it that it can not work against him or he can exempt himself from it, after all, it is his own thing and he can always do whatever he likes with his thing.

So man made laws are less than the man and in any situation, where you find an evil man, there must be his evil laws. And is there any place where you do not find evil men?

However ,there is Only One Law that is greater than man, and that No Man, made, or can make, to wit God's Laws described as Natural Law!

And All of God Made Laws Are Perfectly and Accurately Good and All men came to meet them here, Already in place and in Effect.

Eg man shall eat meat and herbs, not stone and wood.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The evil laws are already here and have long been here.

Even Lawyers and judges have for long been deceived to teach and counsel these evil laws.

Example, the highest and the greatest of these evil laws is that "the law which you made, (constitution and all man made laws) is greater than you"!

Can the Camry Or iPhone be greater than Mr Toyoda and Steve Jobs?

Man can always bend his laws in any way he desires or he can even blatantly warn it that it can not work against him or he can exempt himself from it, after all, it is his own thing and he can always do whatever he likes with his thing.

So man made laws are less than the man and in any situation, where you find an evil man, there must be his evil laws. And is there any place where you do not find evil men?

However ,there is Only One Law that is greater than man, and that No Man, made, or can make, to wit God's Laws described as Natural Law!

And All of God Made Laws Are Perfectly and Accurately Good and All men came to meet them here, Already in place and in Effect.

Eg man shall eat meat and herbs, not stone and wood.

Thank you for this great insight. They have even made their man-made laws to be superior to the natural laws and the spiritual laws of God; granting that man can marry man instead of woman and vice versa, all in the name of freedom.
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
annyplenty:

Thank you for this great insight. They have even made their man-made laws to be superior to the natural laws and the spiritual laws of God; granting that man can marry man instead of woman and vice versa, all in the name of freedom.

Yes, promoting any activity which challenges Natural Law, eg forcefully coupling a cow with a sheep so as to create a ground to found the future lies to be told the yet- to -be-borns, that the "cowsheep" evolved, as they attempted now but failed, because, we here and now still know the Truth!
Re: Vision: Evil Laws That Will Make Holy Living Difficult by annyplenty(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
It is becoming increasingly difficult to live a holy life this day because of perversions in the society, supported by evil laws - laws that permit man-to-man marriage, womam-to-woman marriage, man-animal sex, child marriage, gender transplant, and laws that remove name of God from constitution and laws that totally bans or restrict evangelism.

It is worth bringing to our attention that to control and avert road disasters, our highways have speed limits and dangerous bends warnings conspicuously displaced at strategic places and at intervals. Yet, many road users still disobey all these warnings. Road bumps are mounted on the roads to force any such disobedient and reckless road users to apply caution just to ensure that the journey did not end in tragedy. And finally road safety agents are deployed to arrest for punishment the disobedient road users who still disobeys all these measures to just prevent unpleasant ending of the journey.

It is now disheartening to also note that Majority of people in all nations are now driving recklessly in top speed on broad highway that leads to hell, without caution of Word of God. They either refuse to note they are on the highway of hell or refuse to apply the few caution that are available. Be sensitised. Ignorance cannot be an excuse.

JESUS is coming. Be prepared in Holiness and Righteousness.

JESUScoming

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / 10 Things Youths Are Guilty Of In Church / Bunch Of Confusion In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.