Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Will Cover Up My Private Part When Am Old - Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Cover Up My Private Part When Am Old - Cossy (1102 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old- Cossy Orjiakor / Fan Touches Kcee's Private Part On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Cover Up My Private Part When Am Old - Cossy by NoLoveLost(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2013

We learnt that you have insured your boobs for N256 million. Is it true?

It’s not true. Sometimes, some of these bloggers just cook up stuffs that are not true. But it sounds so interesting, that’s why I didn’t want to confirm whether it’s true or not. Let the story just be.

Don’t you think, you are being misunderstood by your critics?

That’s not my business what people think about me. But it’s my business what I think about myself. I feel good, I’m happy, I am myself and I’m not a fake person. Yet I have a lot of fans who love me. People tend to pretend a lot. When you are simple and down-to- earth, they will not want to identify with you. I don’t fake myself. Life is all about having fun, and what is the best time for me to catch my fun than now that I’m still young, and not when I’m old and gone.

Do you feel hurt each time, people address you as queen of boobs?

That word was first used by BBC focus on Africa when they described me as Queen of Bóóbs. I am okay with whatever you choose to call me.

Is Cossy in love?

At the moment, I have a lot of people that love me. I’d fall in love. But when I dating someone, I hate to make it a public affair. I can’t even take a picture with my man in public. But I can take pictures with my fans. Anybody you see me pose for a shot is my fan. I wouldn’t even agree to share the same table with my man at a function. This, for me, is a way of avoiding people raising eyebrows.

Are you saying that you are not in love at the moment?

I don’t know! Anyway, I will be getting married come next year.

You mean, you are getting married for real?

A woman get married when she is ready to get married. I will get married next year or I will make a baby next year.

How many passes do you get per each passing day from men basis?

If I’m in a mood to chat with a man, I do it wholeheartedly. But you will hardly see me in the company of a man. I don’t want to give away myself or make public exhibition of my relationship. I prefer to pay hide and seek game.

Have you been embarrassed before in connection with your bóóbs?

I don’t even give room for such things. Nobody can walk up to me to do any nonsense. You dare not try it. My bóóbs are real, full and fresh. When you see good things, you appreciate them. But don’t dare to touch them. You know what is good. When I’m old and my boobs are not firm any more, I will cover them.

If you have the chance to come back to life, would you still want to be Cossy?

I love myself, my bóóbs and my voice. My friends told me that my voice sounds very séxy. I also have this smile of a baby. God has been so kind to me. At least, I live in my own house in Lekki. I eat anything I want to eat, and I don’t seek for attention, I drive a posh car. What else can I ask for? A husband or a baby?
Re: I Will Cover Up My Private Part When Am Old - Cossy by Martini101(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Thank you for telling us on time! we are relieved!! Because we dont want to imagine seeing it talkmore of actually seeing it

(1) (Reply)

Man Of The Moment: Lancelot Imasuen On Location In London / TRIBUTE TO A Brother and Friend / Pic : Comedian, MC Shakara Seriously Sick, Set To Undergo Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.