Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? (14577 Views)

Enyimba F.C Of Aba Rewarded With N30m For Winning The Nigerian League (pictured) / Athletics Ends With Nigeria Winning 10 GOLD Medals At All African Games! / Nigerian's First World Boxing Champion Hogan Kid Bassey Winning The Belt (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Marksule(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
It is possible. Nothing is impossible in football.
LIVERPOOL came back from 3 goals down at half time to claim the uefa champions league in 2005 against a.c milan though Liverpool at that time wasn't doing well in EPL

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by drdams: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes! But only when am in a 'Cloud Cuckoo State'

in reality, Super Eagles are Consistently Inconsistent.
I am yet to see a lucky / gambling team winning the word cup.
The mundial trophy can only be won by Merit.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by born2boink(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
I don't see this team going beyond second round. I have watched the games but today match really prove we need real back-up for Emenike and a standard 10 to link up. World up, no be joke....... I felt Emenike should have been replaced with nothing less than Ike Uche and maybe a true attacking midfielder who can dribble with good fore sight of through pass should be invited, and if we are truly short of player, we can invite aluko for his technique and Rabiu afolabi should not be let out. This Ethiopia will be beaten 3 to 5- 0 from a country like spain, uruguay, brazil, germany, holland,argentina....this team are good but not good enough for world-cup. I made mention of us not beating spain and uruguay but we will killed tahiti and it worked...but this time, what would happened if we have gemany, uruguay,japan and nigeria in same group @ world cup, if we can get the average team, let's try work on our best. Don't judge us by flying eagles performance ,we have won every world at youth stage but the main worldcup are for mature and intelligent footballer and not just toying the ball around anyone, because one attack could lead to go against us
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by richgang(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2013
@OP is like saying " do you see PDP winning dis anambra election without rigging " HELL NO, IF I AM PERMIT TO LAUGH AND SAY NIGERIA WILL NOT NEAR D QUATER FINAL """BUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

T.

kiss cry cool

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by dannyswagg7(m): 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
sadThose boys were playin shit 2day,dey lack teamwork wich is caused by late trainin.world cup is nt rice nd beans ooooooo undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
With determination, right tactics, and a bit of luck, Nigeria will become the 1st African nation to lift the world cup!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Amadaz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
unless okocha plays
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by lampard01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
This is a trick question right??
Well if it aint then its dumb!
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: With determination, right tactics, and a bit of luck, Nigeria will become the 1st African nation to lift the world cup!

#TeamOptimism cool

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Konjour(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Don't let Nigeria winning the U-17 World Cup fool you. Those U-17 (or was it U-25) guys played with all they've got cuz they haven't begun wearing Rolex wristwatches, riding in huge automobiles, playing under the expectation of being a household name, dating 3 or 4 top actresses in Nigeria at once, or perhaps because they've not started making our annual wages in a week. When they start doing all that, we all know what usually sets in. The current Nigerian Super Eagles' team is filled with quality players but a quarter final or a semi final place would be celebrated around Africa like we just won the cup. Let's just enjoy the fact that we'll be participating in a World Cup once more. Honestly, I'm not expecting us to proceed out of the group in which we'll be placed but I'll be very happy to be proved wrong.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nigeria win world cup?
I just dey laugh gringrin
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Lanspower(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
We can't win the World Cup except if they change it to World Spoon
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by judedwriter(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
9ja win the world cup next year? That will happen only If turtles run faster than horses--no way it can happen! Brazil or argentina are likely to win it.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Konjour: Don't let Nigeria winning the U-17 World Cup fool you. Those U-17 (or was it U-25) guys played with all they've got cuz they haven't begun wearing Rolex wristwatches, riding in huge automobiles, playing under the expectation of being a household name, dating 3 or 4 top actresses in Nigeria at once, or perhaps because they've not started making our annual wages in a week. When they start doing all that, we all know what usually sets in. The current Nigerian Super Eagles' team is filled with quality players but a quarter final or a semi final place would be celebrated around Africa like we just won the cup. Let's just enjoy the fact that we'll be participating in a World Cup once more. Honestly, I'm not expecting us to proceed out of the group in which we'll be placed but I'll be very happy to be proved wrong.
grin grin grin grin grin

But that didn't stop Spain from winning the world cup. I agree, though, that focus is needed in order to do well in the mundial.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by yoribo: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes i do if U-17 will go for us
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Are the mods of this section drunk?
It's still early to start writing of chances or boasting about the chances of the super eagles.
Yes, they were not impressive today but their form can improve or decrease more before the world cup.
This useless thread should be opened in May 2014. That's when we ll know how good or bad the super eagles are.

Last Bullet:

My eyes v seen enough today in Anambra o.
I should not be reading dumb threads like this before going to bed.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by redcliff: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I am not sure about that.............however. .

I certainly do see NIGERIA RE-CONVERTING TO TRADITIONAL RELIGION . cool

#The Gods for Nigeria!

Oga abeg u can like to getout from here. U have outlived ur attention seeking relevance on this forum
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Ochanya91: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mk una no raise d boys hopes up oh. Na 4 1st round nai nigeria go comot. Expect naija guys go use jazz, n 4 dis kind game jazz no dy work at all.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ahahahahahah, with this kind of players?, oduamadi, musa , Moses, echiejile, abi?3don't you see the way we play today?, we nearly lost at home, Ethiopia play us both legs, it's just that they lack experience,, let pray to pick one point out of the group, nah so them go dey play like pregnant women ... Let wait for this U17,maybe we will then reach quarter final.... I beg, next topic

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Lordave: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Whoever created this thread, one sentence for you.
Your dream came through, you made frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by femorra(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
Its like saying "Dangote declared richest in Africa, do u think he can be richest in the world?"
the simple answer would be hahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nonsense thinking.......please be realistic, Nigeria may not get beyond the second round!!! do you think its the under 17 cup were you win because you carry over aged players? angry angry angry
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Lordave: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Are the mods of this section drunk?
It's still early to start writing of chances or boasting about the chances of the super eagles.
Yes, they were not impressive today but their form can improve or decrease more before the world cup.
This useless thread should be opened in May 2014. That's when we ll know how good or bad the super eagles are.

Last Bullet:

My eyes v seen enough today in Anambra o.
I should not be reading dumb threads like this before going to bed.
oga, abeg wetin happen for Anambra today?
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by greggng: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2013
Seun why did you allow this topic . If nigeria win world cup I will voluntier to loose my life. Pls remove this on front page . Is like camel passing through the eye of a niddle

1 Like

Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
tejpot: After watching the last of the 2 legged qualification match between Nigeria and Ethiopia, are they stunning enough to win the world cup? Whats your take?
Yes hmmmmmmm
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by precious1907(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
embarasseddat will be pure aba made :Ddat will be pure aba made
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by godwinony(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
op..who dash us..when teams like Germany, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands etc dey there??..even "mpokoro" England get hope pass us.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by bamssy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
4 wer das impossible nt even in our wildest drm
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
[size=24pt] No.I see future yakubu's everywhere. [/size]
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2013
CFCfan: With determination, right tactics, and a bit of luck, Nigeria will become the 1st African nation to lift the world cup!

You just described foreign teams.
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Rexsul: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ebenezerk2: God can do it
will God play it 4 us? mayb uv 4gotn heavn help those who help themselves
Re: Do You See Nigeria Winning The World Cup? by Okaka27(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
lestat: Nonsense thinking.......please be realistic, Nigeria may not get beyond the second round!!! do you think its the under 17 cup were you win because you carry over aged players? angry angry angry
f00L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bursaspor SK Signs Shehu Abdullahi / Mikel To Captain Team Nigeria At Rio Olympics / Super Eagles Vs Egypt (2 - 3) On Thursday April 12th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.