Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar (1094 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Lift Super Eagles’ Spirit Wit $8000,Charges Them 2 Win In Egypt(pix / Eaglets Shine In CHAN Eagles Friendly; Eagles Win 4-1 / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar by Orokita(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just read this from Mr president; enjoy..

Again, the Super Eagles have demonstrated why they are the Champions of Africa. The match today in Calabar was a master piece of great footballing. This is the sort of team work and synergy that the world has come to expect from not just our football teams, but from the general Nigerian society. With the type of play we witnessed today, the World Cup is within reach. I commend Stephen Keshi for putting together a formidable team and urge all our players not to rest on their oars as we march forward to Brazil next year. All Nigerians can count on this administration to provide every necessary support towards achieving set objectives for the good and greatness of our country. Congratulations to all Nigerians and may God bless Nigeria. GEJ
Re: Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar by Tobbylobar(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sossss or we no go belive.. undecided
Re: Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar by fasho01(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
^^ ^ I dey ur bck tobbylobar.. Source or I no believe#teamThomas
Re: Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar by Orokita(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
saw it on his facebook page!!! I munched it for ur doubting delight...

Re: Goodluck Johnathan's Message To Nigerians On The Super Eagles Win In Calabar by Orokita(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tobbylobar: Sossss or we no go belive.. undecided
That's ur "sossss" tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Increase World Cup Prize Money To 576million Dollars Worth 95 Billion Naira / What Is A Mikel? / Flops Of The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.