Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Football Players And Fans Imitates Daniel Bryan(wwe Superstar) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Football Players And Fans Imitates Daniel Bryan(wwe Superstar) (1327 Views)

Unveiling Nigeria’s Richest Players And How Much They Earn / Shark FC, Other Football Players Sleep In Front Of Rivers Govt House / WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Football Players And Fans Imitates Daniel Bryan(wwe Superstar) by pjosh1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
I saw Nigerian Fans chanting "YES" in today's match against Nigeria and Ethiopia.

The “YES!” chant of two-time WWE Champion Daniel Bryan continues to spread throughout the WWE Universe around the world, including the action- packed arena of championship soccer. Kelechi Iheanacho, who powered Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets to a 6-1 victory over Mexico during the opening Group stage of the FIFA U-17 (Under-17) World Cup in Al Ain City, celebrated each of his incredible four goals with explosive affirmation of his self-acknowledged favorite WWE Superstar. Iheanacho’s four-goal celebration proved infectious, with each successful strike prompting not only teammates to join in the chant around the field’s corner flags, but the raucous throng of fans inside Khalifa Bin Zayed Stadium as well. The youngster’s incredible tournament day did not go unnoticed by Bryan, who was moved by Iheanacho’s emulation of the Superstar. “I think it’s incredible that he’s doing the 'YES!' chant,” said Bryan, who also congratulated Iheanacho on his four- goal feat. “It’s incredible that such an amazing athlete from Nigeria is now doing something that I do on TV. It’s great.” http://wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-10-21/daniel-bryan-yes-chant-reaches-fifa-soccer-player

(1) (Reply)

Diego & Sergio : Who Will Be The Highest Scorer In The EPL This Season. / Keshi Will Get His Eagles Job Back After Begging Almost On His Knees - Vanguard / I Won Again With Stakegains 3odds Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.