Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire (16778 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
Man you are right, those laws are there to make law makers exceedingly rich. The police get more pay by bursting you and you know what i'm talking about, no one will get killed at the end of the day.
I support the death penalty law for cheating, if and only if the law will be backdated then it will take care of all the chicagos and the torontos as well.
The country is not lawless - only that the law can be trampled upon at will (not the same meaning, take a deep look).

It is already punishable by death, at least the country is dying slowly from unfinished products (so-called graduates) If the death sentence is not pronounced then it will continue to burn (yea, that's the word). All the same thank God I scaled through and YOU too grin
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by koolface(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
u know wat i suggest, i suggest dat dey should start a real toral discipline frm d elders of nigeria 1st b4 any futhher doing on d e-m
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by brushparke(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
Ha ha! Many would rather not go to school at all.If you don,t get involved, your friend s may and you keep losing friends each time you write a test.Just because of a paper degree? Na waoh!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
Seun,

You should have anybody in Nigeria put to death who takes the exams period.

Aren't all your leaders Educated? With college degrees?

Put the educated to death.

That would surely get rid of corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Seun

hey man, dont tell me its a joke!!

be sincere thats wat u hve in mind. im sure if u were to be the president for 24 hours, you would hav 'imposed' this gory law. Im sure one way or the other you had cheated (probably still cheating), why would you ever have this horrible thought.

Why do we niherian still possesses a dictactorial thought

i have to say this, if we have to nail all those involved in Exam Malpratice, tha means we will have no future leader, leaders of tomorrow and the young that shal grow.

However, we Nigerian exergerate our own social ill. A report said about 65% of British Student engaged inexam Malpratices via electronic means, yes believe it. we are still developing, what will you say when we reach that level,  destroy them with machine gun i guess
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Seun(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
If you know me very well, you know that I hold the value of a human life higher than any other thing.

That's enough, oga woleprof. Let's face the topic and avoid personal attacks.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by afroking(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hmmmmmmm, Seun!, Seun!!, Seun!!!

Na wa o!!! Dude u get some kin thoughts wey fit make dem deport you commot of Naija o! Death Sentence ke?? Oya if u want make dem start try OBJ for size, after all Baba Iyabo sef complete got some level of education abi!

Exam Malpractice in Nigeria is like anoda way to descride education in dis country!!! Its rigged withh it from top to bottom, cuz whether is primary, secondary, or tertiary level of education, e wo even if u no get mind to cheat, ur exam supervisor, teachers/lecturers will prompt you too!!! Honourable Students & Past Students of Niaja mo pa iro ni?

Bottom Line: For exam malpractice to be reduced drastically in dis here nation, the educational sector has to wear a new face before zero tolerance for exam malpractice and cheating will be attained.

The smiley King wink was spoken, grin Olorun still luvs dis here Country cool
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
that will be quite extreme
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by woleprof(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
Anywway sha.

the way out of this cankerworm that has eating too deep into the fabric of the educatinal sector is to DISCOURAGE TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON PAPER QUALIFICATION.

other countries in the world are no as inteligent as we are and they still make it.

ours is the oposite. we can always give those with the ideal a chance to access their performance rather than looking for a paper with grades & stamps
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
You just hit the nail on the head Prof.

Back there in Microsoft, High school students compete with Master's Degree Holders for Programming roles, its more of ability than Paperwork, no one gives a shit about degrees when it comes to efficiency.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by markesh(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2006
And is anything new about this? Think how many people are burnt to death daily without trial, because they steal a pencil or they are 'witches'. Nigeirans have to cheat, because the entire education system is a mess. Look at the silly books that they give us to read in secondary school. What is there to learn? Why do we have to dissect a tomatoe?

Education is Nigeria is useless. That is why people cheat. If you want to execute people, execute the senior staff of MacMillans.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Ashiwaju(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2006
u seem to av a problem with Mcmillian?
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Christino(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
shocked E be like say I miss road, Ashiwaju am i on NL?
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2006
Actually those Nigerian Children who cheat on the exam.

Should be made the president and leaders of Nigeria.

Because they in fact show that they understand the white education they have been given  better than the ones who did not cheat!

''Get to the top even if you have no morals.'' Those children have learned exactly what they were supposed to learn!

Africans can have all the whiteman's education they want. What has it done for them?

Not a damn thing.

Still at the bottom. And everybody predicting that Africa is going even lower.

Education is not an unbiased system. It is built for a community, by a community.

Africans are educated in a system built by whites to serve whites and their still serving them.

The whiteman has Educated people chasing their own tail.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by MrBean(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2006
Drusilla:

Africans can have all the whiteman's education they want. What has it done for them?

Not a damn thing.

Hmmmh  Why not try ignorance or better yet why are you using the computer? I suppose in your world its also one of the "white-mans" evil tool.

A "slave/victim mentality" will get you nowhere.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
mrlawng,

I am African American. You show that you have been educated by the whiteman.

You do not realize that the Computer was invented in part by an African American.

And you do not realize that a Nigerian is the one who made the Internet work right.

You actually think you are sitting here using the whiteman's stuff.

Proving my point. A white education has you feeling grateful to the whiteman for using what the Blackman has given you.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
df%%@^@#$#@_(*$+()
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2006
Talk about IGNORANT!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by bami(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2006
chei, that means we are all going to face the death penalty.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by MrBean(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2006
@drusilla

What is your definition of "white-mans education". I can already tell you are one of those people with the "slave- me against the world" mentality, without actually living through slavery. This mentality will only take you lower in life.

As a young Doctor one of my mentors is Dr Ben Carson, an African American who rose above his contemporaries to become the best in his profession. He preaches against your kind of mentality.  Piece of advice: Drop it. It will get you nowhere.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2006
mrlawng,

A white education is an education that gives you a mind so small and slavish to anything white that you walk around trying to convince Blacks to be grateful for the whiteman for using the computer that Blackmen have given you.

You are exhibit A.

Dr. Carlson did not come on this message board and say such an idiotic thing, you did.

Don't try to call on him now that you done stuck your foot in your mouth.

School is over, you are dismissed.

(I might scare people away if I show them black on black violence, this early in the day.)

Have a good day.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by 2cantango(f): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
A white education is an education that gives you a mind so small and slavish to anything white that you walk around trying to convince Blacks to be grateful for the whiteman for using the computer that Blackmen have given you.

I'm have a 'white education', yet I certainly do not act the way you have just described.

Generalization is not a productive thing.

Must everything become a racial issue?
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Rhodalyn(f): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2006
U tell them baby gurl, U tell them!!!
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by MrBean(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2006
@drusilla

Now I get it. I thought I could have an intellectual discussion with you. I am sure it is obvious to people reading our posts that you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A degenerate with a warped slave mentality. You need to get proper education, peradventure that will elevate you from your current dispicable low-life. You are a very racist and bitter person that needs a lot of help. I am afraid my specialty is in paediatric surgery not psychiatry, i would have been able to help you. But guess what? this is the USA, i am sure you can get help if you really want it.

Heck, you can't even speak proper English.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
2cantango,

Only things that deal with people must include a discussion of racial things.

Outside of people, it is unneccessary.

Don't confuse being educated with having a white education.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
mrlawng,

Go and reread your first post to me.

It gave credit to the whiteman for what the Blackman has done.

It suggested ignorance as a solution.

It included talk of a slave/victim mentality.

If you think this is the way to start an intellectual discussion, your white education has miseducated you in more than one way.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by 2cantango(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
Don't confuse being educated with having a white education.

Don't confuse yourself by trying to presume what education I have.

I am white, therefore I have what you call 'a white education'.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by MrBean(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2006
@drusilla

I am going to heed an age-long saying: Never argue with a Fool, people will not be able to tell the difference.

On that note, i will say keep living with your racist perception of yourself as an oppressed black woman.

Goodluck.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2006
mrlawng,

Thank you.

Have a good day.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Drusilla(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2006
2cantango,

Don't be so racist.

Mrlawng is Black and he has a white education.

So whatever your race, it can happen.

Have a good day.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by Moukee(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2006
If Nigeria is really the most populous country in Black Africa as it is widely claimed, then this would be a good measure to reduce the population.
Re: Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire by mamaput(f): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2006
Drusilla Even before the white man came to Africa they were Educated
We had doctors lawyers , midwives astrologist.
Even in the bible we have an example of the 3 wise men from the east.
maybe not in the form you know it . But it was there.
There is more to education than internet.
Today i go to the doctor he treats me with a computer. Without his computer he is gone. a loser
In the olden days people were reading and writing
Education never started with the white man.
When it comes to exchange of information there is no white or black in it.
Even Traders were exchanging information and knowledge in this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video / Jonathan In Dilemma Over Acceptance Of Bot Chairmanship Post / Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.