Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software? (857 Views)

Need Help To Reconfigure Easy Browsing Software / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software? by amadika(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE HIS ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE WITH THE FREE INTERNET?

IS IT THAT ANTIVIRUS UPDATES ARE NOT SUPPORTED IN THE FREE BROWSING?
Re: How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software? by ogbongzky(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2008
how on earth you wanna update your antivirus with such a sluggish, slow internet connection?, if you really care about your pc, you will better find a nearby cafe and get it updated or you take it to a someone you know has better connection,
Re: How Can You Update Your Antivirus Using The Free Browsing Software? by olatayor(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
just download updates from the anti virus site and install into the virus database, if you are using avg anti virus,it will be a lot easier,

(1) (Reply)

Help Me / help my internet explorer hangs my laptop anytime / Is The Large Size Of My Hd Disk (250 G)responsible For The Slow Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.