Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

ASUU Strike Is Called Off: Work At Home Now And Make Millions Of Naira - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ASUU Strike Is Called Off: Work At Home Now And Make Millions Of Naira (475 Views)

ASUU Strike- The Advantages / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians / ASUU Strike:about To Be Called Off,varsity's Resumption Date About 2 Be Known! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Is Called Off: Work At Home Now And Make Millions Of Naira by WilliamMoses: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Don't waste your time at home again waiting for ASUU strike to be called off, start making money from your home today, It is eaasy, fast and reliable. Just Follow the instructions below.

SMS SHORT CODE BUSINESS:
short Message service (sms) business is a booming traffic business all over the world, this is the secret of making money through the whole world with just a click even if you are sleeping. see the example of sms short code below for instance:

"Am The winner of today MTN Draw, to be among the winners tonight simply text WIN to 33311 100/SMS"

The main reality is that your network provider will take some percentage discount from your subscriber and the remaining is yours, for EXAMPLE: If you are charging N100 per sms sent to your code, you will be getting about N60 profit per message, then multiply the N60 x 10,000 senders a day which = N600,000 profit a day. what if your are doing it every day then multiply it by 30days of work which is N600,000 x 30 = N18,000,000 monthly. This is real and this is what you have experienced before which am very sure of it.

Remember that the money you get is completely depends on your hard working and determination, The only material that you need for this is only the Software, Manual guidelines and your computer. that is all.

RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS:
Recharge card is third most consuming commodity world wide after Water and salt, tell me what you were waiting for before you start making money from this unlimited platform? First think of how many recharge card business centers in your state, think of how many recharge card they all sold each day, Think if you are the one distributing it to them everyday, Too much money is in it but many don't know yet. My brothers and sisters, doing this will help you to regain your financial freedom easily. so tell me whom you are waiting for?

Also Remember that the money you get is completely depends on your hard working and determination, The only material that you need for this is only the Software, Manual guidelines and your computer. that is all.

For more information and inquiry, Contact me on:

E-mail: Myfiti77@gmail.com

Phone: 07052418400
Re: ASUU Strike Is Called Off: Work At Home Now And Make Millions Of Naira by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2013
Explain the SMS short code business a bit more please
Re: ASUU Strike Is Called Off: Work At Home Now And Make Millions Of Naira by akorson5(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2013
i know involve alots of capital so no need to contant u bro , except u wn gve am free?

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest And Most Reliable Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria / .... / Learn How To Make Sustainable Income With Information Marketing 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.