Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre (5984 Views)

Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People / Cure Found For HIV/AIDS At Winners Medical Research And Diagnostics Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by Onyenna(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
Aromas:

Hey Oga Ade can't you read d post well b4 commenting

"Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is set to
commission the facility at a yet to be determined date in
November."

Mind how You Respond to People......
I guess english Language is not really your strong point.... He asked about Pictures.... What has the commissioning got to do with Pictures? People take Pictures of buildings even before they're commissioned...
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by naptu2: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2013
There is another very terrible angle to this story. The news of the deaths of these kids spread across Northern Nigeria. Since then, parents have been very wary of allowing visiting health workers to give their kids drugs. . . . Including immunisation.

This is one of the reasons (though not the only reason) why polio is a big problem in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by nero69: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2013
The mullahs are beginning to wake up!
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Aromas:

Hey Oga Ade can't you read d post well b4 commenting

"Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is set to
commission the facility at a yet to be determined date in
November."

forget that thing.
that's how they say it year in year out, nothing
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by koolJ1(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Abeg, sister quickly swallow your envy before you turn completely green. sad

Lol! Envy? U must be kidding me! Why would I be envious when clearly, almajiris cannot work there? Only educated persons and luckily, on merit (quota system is the downfall of nigeria!)
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by koolJ1(f): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
naptu2: There is another very terrible angle to this story. The news of the deaths of these kids spread across Northern Nigeria. Since then, parents have been very wary of allowing visiting health workers to give their kids drugs. . . . Including immunisation.

This is one of the reasons (though not the only reason) why polio is a big problem in Northern Nigeria.

Finally, someone sensible on this thread
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
misplaced priority, spending billions on a 'reseach and diagnostic' centre in a state that has an EPU(emergency paediatric unit) of ONLY 14 beds capacity
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by MeAboki(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
kool J:

Lol! Envy? U must be kidding me! Why would I be envious when clearly, almajiris cannot work there? Only educated persons and luckily, on merit (quota system is the downfall of nigeria!)

PLs before you mock other ppl about education, just review your post again and tell me how that could be judged to have come from an educated person?
Typical of an airhead trying to sound intelligent but bereft of substance therefore having to compensate by stereotyping and looking down on others - careful of those you underestimate, else you might be in for a rude awakening. angry
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by Venchy: 12:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Research center, another scandal is on the way and can we sustain it afterwards because we cannot maintain our nstional stadium which suppose to be a monument.

Our Brian is not ready yet, we are still in LOOTING and corruption world.
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Our oil money don finish o
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by koolJ1(f): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Me_Aboki:

PLs before you mock other ppl about education, just review your post again and tell me how that could be judged to have come from an educated person?
Typical of an airhead trying to sound intelligent but bereft of substance therefore having to compensate by stereotyping and looking down on others - careful of those you underestimate, else you might be in for a rude awakening. angry

Lol airhead? That's a first! If that's typical with the ladies in your life then thankfully, I'm not in your life. What educated person prevents his/her kids from taking vaccines? Doesn't that reek of illiteracy and ignorance? Consider it objectively before spewing bs for all to see
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by naptu2: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2013
It appears that many people did not read through the thread and so they don't know why this facility is being built.

Some are talking about oil money, while others are asking why northerners would prevent their children from taking vaccines.
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by lumeneng22: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Hope those jaguda boys no go distroy am?
Re: Kano Gets Multimillion Dollar Medical Research Centre by MeAboki(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2013
naptu2: It appears that many people did not read through the thread and so they don't know why this facility is being built.

Some are talking about oil money, while others are asking why northerners would prevent their children from taking vaccines.

Pls tell that to ignorant Kool J and lyn19 who don't seem to have the patience to read and comprehend lest they not be late from rushing to display their bigotry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Pregnant Women Should NOT Drink Garri / Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless / Any Cure For Quick Discharge In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.