Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Save The Ogbukes' ?1! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Save The Ogbukes' ?1! (958 Views)

Help Save the Life of a Chelsea fan Please / Save The Children Denies Cristiano Ronaldo Gave £5m To Nepal Relief Effort / Falcao Joins Man United, Will It Save The Club This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save The Ogbukes' ?1! by blazeup(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
ogbuke chinedu one of the most impressive young talents in Nigeria (the first spark that came from the siasia's team and scorer of the equalizer in the final ) how now plays in Germany, claimed that his family had been recently subjected to threats because of his likely absence from the Olympics.

i know football is one of the only hopes we have in this country and we should be mad about it, but my point is this, every player claims he is been threatened this days,
first martins !, then mikel ! now ogbuke !!

i mean we love this boyz and we shouldnt be doing this, or are they making this up,
because its now good for the imagine of our lovely country !

if its true please leave them alone, they shouldn't be target practice abi

WHATS YOUR VIEW PLS? shocked cry
Re: Save The Ogbukes' ?1! by bgees(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
I dont believe him. Who would think of threatening him.
John Shittu's boys are always dirty.
Re: Save The Ogbukes' ?1! by blazeup(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2008
wow thats not fair ?
thosewho know him says he is a good kid,
am sure he wants to play in the olympics but to go to the extent of screaming to the high heavens about it ?
i thinks somthing must be wrong some where
do you agree ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's U17 Eaglets Won't Defend Title. / Pix/videos From Nuga 2008 / Ac Milan Signs Taiye Taiwo And Robin Van Persie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.