Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities (9921 Views)

50 NSCDC Officers To Ondo Over Illegal Mining / Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) / CNN: Boko Haram's Spy. How ISIS Fugitive Leader Secures Nigeria's Visa* Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Onyenna(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Shooooo
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Onyenna(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2013
Ademola.A:
Since Ode and Chinese representative haven't yet confirmed the validity of the report yet .i can't really comment much on this but if it is true that centre is established without due process , then all necessary requirements should be fulfilled by the visa centre so as to regard their business legal .Nigerians are great people and we are not criminals ...

God Bless You!!!!!
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by ptochukwu24: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
What is the problem? Why are countries behaving like this to Nigeria? If we Nigeria's Government have problems with other countries, we'll resolve it without going to media or putting it in public but other countries will just blow it out of proportion? Does it mean they are afraid that any moment Nigeria will be greater than them? Or it is a way to make us recognise them? I know one day, Nigeria will become economic hub of all Nations of the world. A nation that has her citizens all over the world making waves, keep flying Nigerians. God bless FRN
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by PresidentAde(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
We really need to sit and talk to ourselves....................

Nigeria wats up na ??.......Must Our country be in the black book always ??.....

D tin Taya me no be small o..........................Why we no dey 4lo due process sef ??. .....Police stop u ,,"na to bribe" ,,,,,,,u wan deposit 2k 4bank,,qui dey,,,,,,"na to go bulk room",,,,u wan contest 4 public office,, "na to go borrow moni + sell ur papa only house",,,,U do nonsense dem catch u,,,,,"u say no ,na d needful u do" & on & on...

Instead make dem kom comment 4here now,,,na untop Anambra dem wan die + d1 wey d mata concern & d gbefilas............

LET'S TALK NIGERIA PLEASE
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
daz_york:

DUMDUM!

We are seeing the usual gang of people who rush to pour petrol over themselves when they see any headline with "Nigeria" in it without reading the article in the first place.

The "illegality" here is that the visa application centre was opened without the Chinese being fully informed officially because unlike in Nigeria, you need to inform the govt of anything you intend to set up in China and get official permission.
I didn't see you screaming when the UK set up a visa application centre in Lagos. Well that is exactly what Nigeria has done in Beijing except that there has been a diplomatic error somewhere and China wasn't officially notified.

Get it now?

Oponu!

Honestly bro, we have a lot of DUMB secondary school dropouts flooding NL and simply displaying their crass ignorance!!! You simply poured out my mind! When the UK and South Africa contracted the visa applications to the Indian company VFS, we didn't scream corruption! Infact I'm certain many people screaming here don't know jack about visa applications! The move to contract the visa applications by the Nigerian Embassy is a bold step to actually curb the corrupt practices of embassy staff who shortchange the system and make us a laughing stock. The only thing now is that there has to be obedience to local laws of any nation we operate from as regards opening new businesses
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Samabu07(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
OP pls you should have gone through this article before posting. It says Nigerian Visa office to be closed For not following due process when opening it as such termed illegal.
Its not the everyday ideology that Nigeria is only scam. All you that have posted hateful, shame on you.
Nigeria is the home you will ever have. If you like go to the moon.
Have a good thinking For your country Nigeria.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by iterator25: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
President Ade: We really need to sit and talk to ourselves....................

Nigeria wats up na ??.......Must Our country be in the black book always ??.....

D tin Taya me no be small o..........................

Instead make dem kom comment 4here now,,,na untop Anambra dem wan die + d1 wey d mata concern & d gbefilas............

LET'S TALK NIGERIA PLEASE
[size=22pt]PROTEST IS THE CURE NOT NL COMMENT [/size]
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by skullz: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
daz_york:

Guy I no fit understand! While I was away, was there a law passed to make it compulsory to hate yourself? Or since when did Nigerians start suffering from this sort of inferiority complex that whenever any headline with the word "Nigeria" appears, they show up spouting rubbish without even reading the article?

That's how they were defending Ann Coulter who said that UNILAG has a credit card fraud programme. I remember after winning the AFCON, one fool even came on here to say that Nigeria doesn't deserve such glory because of "corruption".

F.ools! Why won't all of you self hating Nigerians please move to Gabon and leave the rest of us in peace? Nonsense!
bless you mate!

2 Likes

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
No wonder the failure rate in SSCE is very high! Most Nigerians no sabi comprehension. The bible says be slow to speak, meaning think before you speak. In this case, understand the article before commenting.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by ayusco85(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
careytommy: nigeria is a cancer. let us put an end to it. divide us!

Nigeria doesnt have a problem, but Nigerians do. U should be clamouring for a change in our mentality not clamour for dividing nigeria.

1 Like

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Vicky2k(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Abeg, If the Visa Centre in Beijing was not Officially Registered and are Confirmed to Carry out Illegal Activities, then the Chinese Government is not wrong to close it but i am also not in support of the High Rate at which our Country Nigeria is being given a Bad Public Image.

Quoting ptochukwu24, What is the problem? Why are countries behaving like this to Nigeria? If we Nigeria's Government have problems with other countries, we'll resolve it without going to media or putting it in public but other countries will just blow it out of proportion? Does it mean they are afraid that any moment Nigeria will be greater than them? Or it is a way to make us recognise them? I know one day, Nigeria will become economic hub of all Nations of the world. A nation that has her citizens all over the world making waves, keep flying Nigerians. God bless FRN

Sure no be every issue suppose get global Media outreach. This is really going to keep Promoting a Wrong Perception of our Nation as a Corrupt one. I Love Naija

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by PresidentAde(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
iterator25: [size=22pt]PROTEST IS THE CURE NOT NL COMMENT [/size]

We can start 4rm here.....................................................................................Talking i know ,Protest i do not recognize.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
daz_york:

Here is another one of them. "It's all our fault, come let us beat ourselves and bathe in kerosense."

Obama would not be a senator in Nigeria? The same Obama who is the son of two high ranking CIA assets from wealthy backgrounds? The one who had sufficient wealth and connections to get into Harvard and become the first ever non white president of the Harvard Law Review? The same Obama who was part of the Skull and Bones Fraternity which has produced 7 of America's last 8 presidents? The same Obama that had the funding and backing to get into the US senate before turning 39 and thus become the youngest ever non white senator in American history?

Please if you don't know what you are talking about, move to Gabon and leave our dirty, disgusting, corrupt Nigeria for us. I will never apologise for being Nigerian and if you don't like it, feel free to have intercourse with your nearest electricity installation.

I believe you got my message perfectly and stop hidding under the facades of blasphemy.

For many years now, presidents of Nigeria has often been by vice of man-know-man. And what do you expect or do you think it's your vote?

We know Nigeria is not the only corrupt country in the world BUT our own TOO much.

Take the recent scandal on Stella Oduagate; what has been done and I read somewhere that GEJ has been putting screw of lawmakers to sweep it under the carpet.

What about Diezani Madueke? Was she not reported to be the back bone of swiss fraud of our oil? What has been done.

You don't seem to know the malignant tumour called corruption and what it could do to you outside the shores of the country, especially when it has to do with business.

Let me tell you, I have lost several chances of making serious cash BUT for the sake of being a Nigerian, this deals were NEVER sealed. If you doubt me, I will upload the email I got on JUNE 30 so you can see the content. Why should be allowed to suffer for the sins I never committed?

Your name as Nigerian is synonimous to scam and your automatically seen as a criminal, you are crucified before being met, you spat on and called all sort of names, even if you are decendant of angel gabriel.

Get the fvck out of my sight angry

4 Likes

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Marotzke(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:

I believe you got my message perfectly and stop hidding under the facades of blasphemy.

For many years now, presidents of Nigeria has often been by vice of man-know-man. And what do you expect or do you think it's your vote?

We know Nigeria is not the only corrupt country in the world BUT our own TOO much.

Take the recent scandal on Stella Oduagate; what has been done and I read somewhere that GEJ has been putting screw of lawmakers to sweep it under the carpet.

What about Diezani Madueke? Was she not reported to be the back bone of swiss fraud of our oil? What has been done.

You don't seem to know the malignant tumour called corruption and what it could do to you outside the shores of the country, especially when it has to do with business.

Let me tell you, I have lost several chances of making serious cash BUT for the sake of being a Nigerian, this deals were NEVER sealed. If you doubt me, I will upload the email I got on JUNE 30 so you can see the content. Why should be allowed to suffer for the sins I never committed?

Your name as Nigerian is synonimous to scam and your automatically seen as a criminal, you are crucified before being met, you spat on and called all sort of names, even if you are decendant of angel gabriel.

Get the fvck out of my sight angry
what he meant, in case you are too dumb to comprehend is that you should go ahead and kill yourself if you are tired of being a Nigerian. So instead of coming to a public forum to exhibit self hate and depress anyone unfortunate enough to read your miserable piece.

My personal take is that you are not even a Nigerian but a pathetic Nigerian wannabe who condoles himself of the missed opportunity by lambasting Nigeria and Nigerians at any available opportunity
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Marotzke(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Marotzke: what he meant, in case you are too dumb to comprehend is that you should go ahead and kill yourself if you are tired of being a Nigerian. So instead of coming to a public forum to exhibit self hate and depress anyone unfortunate enough to read your miserable piece.

My personal take is that you are not even a Nigerian but a pathetic Nigerian wannabe who condoles himself of the missed opportunity by lambasting Nigeria and Nigerians at any available opportunity

No mister, you must be dumber to conclude that I am not a Nigerian, you pathetic misguided simpleton.

When you should be fighting to make corrections where necessary, you prefer to pat yourself on the back for your foolery. Your kinds are the reason this country will never move forward because you have decided to rest on your oasis which is a platform for mediocrity.

Your kind will rather vote for theives and criminals in place of an angel from heaven as Jesus was rejected in place of barnabas.

Sentimental he-goats who can't make effective use of their medulla Oblongata to rationally carry out basic reasoning. They will rather expect God to come from heaven to solve problems they created to which they also have a solution.

2 Likes

Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:

No mister, you must be dumber to conclude that I am not a Nigerian, you pathetic misguided simpleton.

When you should be fighting to make corrections where necessary, you prefer to pat yourself on the back for your foolery. Your kinds are the reason this country will never move forward because you have decided to rest on your oasis which is a platform for mediocrity.

Your kind will rather vote for theives and criminals in place of an angel from heaven as Jesus was rejected in place of barnabas.

Sentimental he-goats who can't make effective use of the medulla Oblongata to rationally carry out basic reason. They will rather expect God to come from heaven to solve problems they created to which they also have a solution to.
Na wa oh guy if na so Naija don vex u, otapiapia no too expensive anymore, u fit buy like 2 cups use pure water swallow am.

As for me, I am ok with my Nigeria. Though it has many issues but it is definitely getting there in spite of murderous negativity from "Nigerians" like this fellow.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by olusola200: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
JUST A COPY OF THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY GEJ ROMANCING CORRUPTION
NASS JUDGES, GOV, MINISTER FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY POLICE,VIO. ONLY REVOLUTION OR COUP WILL SAVE THE COUNTRY
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Litmus: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Still a hundred times better for Nigerians do do business with China instead of India.

The Chinese will crack down on the fraudulence of peoples of any Nation except those of the Chinese in power but the Indians will always have their eyes on Africans alone.

and as for all this Nigeria cancer crap, take it or lump it, YOU CANNOT AND WILL NEVER PREVENT NIGERIANS FROM DOING FRAUD BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE HUMAN-BEINGS NOT BLACK.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Marotzke(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:

Sentimental he-goats who can't make effective use of their medulla Oblongata to rationally carry out basic reasoning. They will rather expect God to come from heaven to solve problems they created to which they also have a solution.
Good I make use of my cerebrum to reason, not my medulla oblangata. obviously I don't come to a public fora to moan and wallow in self rejection, like some loud mouthed imps who bandy words that they don't know the meaning, on topics they barely understand in a manner that exhibits poor parental upbringing.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Marotzke: Good I make use of my cerebrum to reason, not my medulla oblangata. obviously I don't come to a public fora to moan and wallow in self rejection, like some loud mouthed imps who bandy words that they don't know the meaning, on topics they barely understand in a manner that exhibits poor parental upbringing.
gringringringringringringrin

NO BE FIGHT!
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by iterator25: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
President Ade:

We can start 4rm here.....................................................................................Talking i know ,Protest i do not recognize.
I'm in
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by ministergh: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
every aspect of the Nigerian society is corrupt, criminal, evil and cancerous. imagine a whole university running programs in credit card fraud. just imagine.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by ministergh: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
and everyone called chief in this Nigeria is a major sponsor of either a car snatching ring, boko haram, or some fraud. why why why....why nigeria...revolution now!
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Litmus: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
Only Angels and "Blacks" don't commit crimes but humans do. Actually, some Angels even committed crime, they're the ones ruling hell according to theology.

So that leaves blacks.

The thing about BLACKS is that they have to behave themselves and be virtuous and unsalable in every respect or face the wrath of the their white masters media onslaught. This is why Blacks are always shaky whenever they see others who look like them behaving as humans do. For instance, BLACKS are expected to go to a place with a decadent reputation such as Goa in India and behave themselves. Humans go to Goa in India and misbehave. Therefor if Nigerians go to Goa and misbehave who can blame them?

Answer:

No one should. Or, at least, no one should blame them,more than they blame other humans. Unfortunately, people do because people haven't recognized that Nigerians are not BLACK. Nigerian are Humans.

The Whites who mistake Nigerians for BLACKS do what they always do when BLACKS step out of line,they come down hard and blow out of all proportion whatever the BLACK does and claim that it is the worst thing in the world.
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by RSAGenius: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
wait!!! is that woman nigerian? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: China Closes Nigeria Visa Centre In Beijing Over Illegal Activities by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Litmus: Only Angels and "Blacks" don't commit crimes but humans do. Actually, some Angels even committed crime, they're the ones ruling hell according to theology.

So that leaves blacks.

The thing about BLACKS is that they have to behave themselves and be virtuous and unsalable in every respect or face the wrath of the their white masters media onslaught. This is why Blacks are always shaky whenever they see others who look like them behaving as humans do. For instance, BLACKS are expected to go to a place with a decadent reputation such as Goa in India and behave themselves. Humans go to Goa in India and misbehave. Therefor if Nigerians go to Goa and misbehave who can blame them?

Answer:

No one should. Or, at least, no one should blame them,more than they blame other humans. Unfortunately, people do because people haven't recognized that Nigerians are not BLACK. Nigerian are Humans.

The Whites who mistake Nigerians for BLACKS do what they always do when BLACKS step out of line,they come down hard and blow out of all proportion whatever the BLACK does and claim that it is the worst thing in the world.
you should make this into a thread. and maybe spread it on facebook and twitter for non-nigerians to read and understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prisoners To Vote In 2019 Elections - INEC / PDP National Caucus Holds Emergency Meeting On Monday, 4/3/2019 / Abia Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu Under Pressure To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.