Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen (1250 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Discussion Thread |The Monster Among Us / The New Sony Playstation 4 was Designed By A 6 Year Old nigerian Pupil / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one of the several Android smartphones that completely fulfill the demands of power users, thanks to the convenience of its large 3,200mAh battery. However, Mugen believes that kind of power autonomy isn’t enough and has released a 6,500mAh extended battery for the Note 3.

Since the Mugen extended Note 3 battery is thicker than the stock one, the company also provides a custom back cover to house it. It’s available in black or white, and the end result makes the Galaxy Note 3 a bit thicker than its factory 8.3mm profile.

Mugen states its extended Note 3 battery lasts 2.03 times as long, which is logical judging from the 6500mAh capacity rating. Happily, it also comes with an NFC chip integration, so the Note 3 doesn’t loose anything in terms of connectivity.

The battery and replacement back current sale for $98.50 on Mugen Power’s website. First shipments are expected to arrive on December 6.

http://mblog.gsmarena.com/mugen-launches-6500mah-battery-for-the-samsung-galaxy-note-3/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by larrysway: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2013
Turn your facebook account into a money making machine and earn at least N75, 000 every week, Hurry now!

Hello! i'm going to make it short! It's my pleasure to introduce to you how to turn ur facebook account into a money making machine (100% LEGAL). its very easy and simple! It is a life transforming tool that can rake in cool amount of money into your bank account even while you are sleeping.
No need for you to have any special trading skills, website or product and it is suitable for every class of persons. It saves ur time as you can work at ur convinience. No need for any software or capital at all.
Requirements:
1. An internet enabled phone (java or symbian or any one as far as it can browse the internet).
2. A valid email address
3. A facebook account with a minimum of 50 friends and you are good to go.
Note: if you don't have a facebook account yet visit http://facebook.com and click on sign up to register.

This is a once in a life time opportunity so hurry and order for the online manual guide now and start raking in cool dollars into ur bank account.
The online manual guide costs N2, 000 (Two thousand naira only). To order for the online manual guide, first make the payment to:

Bank name: Zenith Bank

Account name: Ikemefuna Hilary S.
Account number: 2080955135

OR

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank

Account Name: Ikemefuna Hilary S.
Account number: 0138112562

after making the payments, send your payment details, your name, teller no, amount paid, date and email address to: 07062118537 and the package will be delivered straight to ur email where u can open and read it. (100% LEGAL) Guaranteed!
If the manual is not sent to ur email after payment notification, contact me on 07062118537 for the refund of your money as a sign of guaranty but i assure you that the manual will be sent to your email after payment notification. You have my Word!
Don't Miss Out on This Great Opportunity!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by tonardo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
larrysway: Turn
your facebook account into a money making machine and earn at least N75,
000 every week, Hurry now!

Hello! i'm going to make it short! It's my pleasure to introduce to you
how to turn ur facebook account into a money making machine (100%
LEGAL). its very easy and simple! It is a life transforming tool that
can rake in cool amount of money into your bank account even while you
are sleeping.
No need for you to have any special trading skills, website or product
and it is suitable for every class of persons. It saves ur time as you
can work at ur convinience. No need for any software or capital at all.
Requirements:
1. An internet enabled phone (java or symbian or any one as far as it
can browse the internet).
2. A valid email address
3. A facebook account with a minimum of 50 friends and you are good to
go.
Note: if you don't have a facebook account yet visit http://facebook.com
and click on sign up to register.

This is a once in a life time opportunity so hurry and order for the
online manual guide now and start raking in cool dollars into ur bank
account.
The online manual guide costs N2, 000 (Two thousand naira only). To
order for the online manual guide, first make the payment to:

Bank name: Zenith Bank

Account name: Ikemefuna Hilary S.
Account number: 2080955135

OR

Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank

Account Name: Ikemefuna Hilary S.
Account number: 0138112562

after making the payments, send your payment details, your name, teller
no, amount paid, date and email address to: 07062118537 and the package
will be delivered straight to ur email where u can open and read it.
(100% LEGAL) Guaranteed!
If the manual is not sent to ur email after payment notification,
contact me on 07062118537 for the refund of your money as a sign of
guaranty but i assure you that the manual will be sent to your email
after payment notification. You have my Word!
Don't Miss Out on This Great Opportunity!!!

This post is hidden
scammer bursted

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by tonardo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote
author=suxxman]The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one of the several Android
smartphones that completely fulfill the demands of power users, thanks
to the convenience of its large 3,200mAh battery. However, Mugen
believes that kind of power autonomy isn’t enough and has released a
6,500mAh extended battery for the Note 3.

Since the Mugen extended Note 3 battery is thicker than the stock one,
the company also provides a custom back cover to house it. It’s
available in black or white, and the end result makes the Galaxy Note 3 a
bit thicker than its factory 8.3mm profile.

Mugen states its extended Note 3 battery lasts 2.03 times as long, which
is logical judging from the 6500mAh capacity rating. Happily, it also
comes with an NFC chip integration, so the Note 3 doesn’t loose anything
in terms of connectivity.

The battery and replacement back current sale for $98.50 on Mugen
Power’s website. First shipments are expected to arrive on December 6.

http://mblog.gsmarena.com/mugen-launches-6500mah-battery-for-the-samsung-galaxy-note-3/[/quote]
thats why i like galaxy devices.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by Deblow: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
Utter rubbish! Why advertise an item we don't easily have access to here all in the name of drawing pple to ur site. mods over to u

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by krugar07(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deblow: Utter rubbish! Why advertise an item we don't easily have access to here all in the name of drawing pple to ur site. mods over to u
lol ..see noob oo grin grin . so gsmarena is now his site. lol grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by htconeline: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
what of does dat buy b4 now.....well if u can buy note3 u can replace it too.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A 6,500mah Battery From Mugen by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deblow: Utter rubbish! Why advertise an item we don't easily have access to here all in the name of drawing pple to ur site. mods over to u

See me see dis one? Noob indeed

(1) (Reply)

Tear Nylon Iphone 5s With Pictures 80k / Samsung Now Ranked Number 1 @ GSM Arena / Help!!! My Andriod Phone Is Having Series Of Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.