Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Any Single Lady With These Characteristics For A Serious Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Single Lady With These Characteristics For A Serious Relationship? (399 Views)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Any Single Babes In London? / Any Single Nigerian Girls In Dc/maryland Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Single Lady With These Characteristics For A Serious Relationship? by ppman: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2013
ANATOMY

Presentable, not too fat, 5feet 8inches and above, not a charcoal or an albino (no offense pls), legs like these () or )( is a no no . Age range:- 33 years and below

CHARACTER TRAITS

Simple, natural, caring, not materialistic, hardworking, supportive, peaceful, loving and romantic

PHILOSOPHY

To be spiritual and not religious.

To believe in goodness and to strive to be good always.

To be an asset to family, friends and the society at large.

To be noble and graceful always.

To do unto others what you will wish others do to you.

To believe in honesty and sincerity as a policy.

To be mature enough to stand by marital commitment. Divorce is a sign of failure and I don't want to be a failure. Marriage is sacred to me.

To believe more in contents and not containers.

GOALS

To support me to build our future business empire which will create employment and valuable products that can help advance the quality of life on earth.

To manage our future NGO on my behalf, an NGO that will cater for the less privileged (orphans and widows most especially).

To raise a noble, happy and beautiful family with me.

To constantly develop through learning and experiencing by my side as we age gracefully together as best of friends.

If there is any single lady out there who believes in the above and who is looking for a man that possesses same characteristics and vision as above for a serious relationship, please let’s get to meet.

MY CONTACT
Ppman:- patmosandparadise@gmail.com , 08109946200

(1) (Reply)

Wezzybm Album Girls Must Coment / What Is Your Nairaland Birth Month? / Working In Same Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.