Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. (1247 Views)

Kogi Officials In Anambra To Learn Creative Governance Strategies / Anambra To Employ 5,000 Teachers / Anambra To Use Bill Gates Money To Build 10 Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2013
It all started with the issue of a candidate with the overwhelming attempt to cover up an issue of double registration. It is worthy of note that this candidate only registered this year. In communities where this candidate had serious interest, voting was smooth, no complaints from people who registered this year like this Candidate. Their names were in the Register and they voted
But it is different in other places. People who have been registered years ago and have been voting previously have their names missing in the register.
Who tampered with the Register at the pooling boots of the strongholds of other Candidates?
While the challenges INEC had in this election seems to have occurred in carefully selected areas, giving an encompassing advantage to a particular candidate and his followers who had it so smooth with their voting
Other areas were visited with Confusion. This is not a coincidence.
Why was the "coincidence" highly selective and targeted at some people.
Like my Father told me when I was hoping a credible election will be allowed that GEJ will be the greatest Fool to permit that, it is very clear that the rumours of huge settlements with withdrawals from Anambra made to certain persons could be true.
How much was Anambra Sold and to who?
INEC cannot play PILATE'S Hand-washing in this matter. This is highly IMMORAL. It is a daytime Robbery.
The only opportunity we had to vote out incompetent group of people was sold out by a few persons with only one INEC Sacrificial Official indicted.

Are they sending invitations to the Military? I am sure nobody wants a military take over. Why can't we do things right.

Let me sound like a Prophet. Obi your celebration will be short-lived, the last has not been heard of Anambra Election. Obiano can NEVER win a credible election in Anambra. He will not even come close to 3rd position.
TRIBUNALS AND COURTS: over to you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Ezeibe(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cuche: .

Whats this....how many times i go warn u make u stop to mix kai-kai with alomo bitter..

4 Likes

Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
am ur witness. E no dey word until e kolo
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2013

Freeglobe,
Erh yaa, I told you it was suicidal for Ngige to openly support Fashola's deportation of Igbos and that it will haunt him eventually.I personally hated Ngige after that incident and i knew he was indeed a very selfish man concerned only about his own wellbeing. Infact, Ngige should have done the very opposite by lamblasting Fashola to give his people the impression he is on their side, but no he wants to side the kings against the poor who will actually vote for him someday.
You said i should shut up then and called me names. Ngige had so quickly forgotten that Anambra people supported his face off with Obasanjo because he gave the impression he was fighting to safeguard their treasury from Obasanjo boys and looters. Was he planning on becoming Governor of Lagos by openly siding with Lagos and rebuking his own people for being poor in Lagos? As if Lagos is not part of their country or there were no poor Yoruba people living in Onitsha and Nnewi!

Oga Ngige does not know how to play politics and has bought into the yoruba method of making noise online.Let him buy more laptops for you Cuche and other Yoruba e-warriors, He has forgotten that those who vote have no internet at all to view NL noise. Anyhow, Oga Ngige is ruined forever in Anambra now. I suggest he opens a church now and preach against the evils of Okija shrine and occultism.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is the beginning
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ Agbala-job. I am different from freeglobe. Can't you see my writing style and flow is different from hers. My info hunting skills/sentiments may also be different.
We may share some sentiments especially that Anambra State has suffered a lot and desired a change from the Status quo.
I was actually rooting for Nwoye to be a surpise winner based on his grassroot ability. But I am Ngige supporter based on his ability to steer development in the State.

1 Like

Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
All is set for
Obiano to be declared winner this evening.
I have been informed that APGA is trying to reach out to other minor political parties in a buyout bid that will see them taking positions that the election is free and fair. I will update as soon as I have info on the buyout figures they are putting across.

The last has not been heard on this ROBBERY. This is only the beginning, The Court/Tribunal has a simple case to handle. A case of a dishonest leader who stole a lot and had so much to buy a third term for himself.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Corrupt INEC officials were not even Smart in manipulating this election.
Maurice Iwuh was smarter, at least he will allow people to vote before doing the office work based on orders from above - give victory to Mr A.
Corrupt INEC officials will be smiling home
(to their States). Apart from the Idemili North
INEC officers who were caught and
sacrificed.
APGA allowed their desperation to becloud their reasoning in yesterday's charade. They should have at least made it look honest a bit.
I knew an INEC officer some years ago. The
second name for this official is money. A
millionaire of some sort, at least I know some
of the choice property at 2 state capitals
including Abuja. I know of a housing estate
belonging to this officer.
Then I wonder how they make this money.
Now I know how this money come about with
what took place in Anambra
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by seunfly: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
People have been complaining about this election, when are we going do things right in Nigeria. Uuuummmh!!! Badluck another wrong move by you ooooh!!!
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by bloggernaija: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
One day , just know that you guys would have to live with the CONSEQUENCES .
Get it.
I repeat , one day you would have to live with the consequences.
A whole region,
Cannot even build an ordinary 1km bridge.
SMH
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Ngwakwe: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
It seems this defeat is too grievous for ACN (APC) to bear. If this election
was to be repeated ten times over. ACN (APC) will still lose.

The simple message was about the treatment the South Easterners receive from South Westerners such as the call and intimidation to go back to their various villages and other unfavourable business policies of some of their State governments and Cultural practices.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by DerideGull(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cuche: It all started with the issue of a candidate with the overwhelming attempt to cover up an issue of double registration. It is worthy of note that this candidate only registered this year. In communities where this candidate had serious interest, voting was smooth, no complaints from people who registered this year like this Candidate. Their names were in the Register and they voted
But it is different in other places. People who have been registered years ago and have been voting previously have their names missing in the register.
Who tampered with the Register at the pooling boots of the strongholds of other Candidates?
While the challenges INEC had in this election seems to have occurred in carefully selected areas, giving an encompassing advantage to a particular candidate and his followers who had it so smooth with their voting
Other areas were visited with Confusion. This is not a coincidence.
Why was the "coincidence" highly selective and targeted at some people.
Like my Father told me when I was hoping a credible election will be allowed that GEJ will be the greatest Fool to permit that, it is very clear that the rumours of huge settlements with withdrawals from Anambra made to certain persons could be true.
How much was Anambra Sold and to who?
INEC cannot play PILATE'S Hand-washing in this matter. This is highly IMMORAL. It is a daytime Robbery.
The only opportunity we had to vote out incompetent group of people was sold out by a few persons with only one INEC Sacrificial Official indicted.

Are they sending invitations to the Military? I am sure nobody wants a military take over. Why can't we do things right.

Let me sound like a Prophet. Obi your celebration will be short-lived, the last has not been heard of Anambra Election. Obiano can NEVER win a credible election in Anambra. He will not even come close to 3rd position.
TRIBUNALS AND COURTS: over to you.

How much amount of money did the lowest bidder bid? This is act of hallucination gone south.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by DerideGull(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
bloggernaija: One day , just know that you guys would have to live with the CONSEQUENCES .
Get it.
I repeat , one day you would have to live with the consequences.
A whole region,
Cannot even build an ordinary 1km bridge.
SMH

The consequence we all await is the disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
DerideGull:

How much amount of money did the lowest bidder bid? This is act of hallucination gone south.
In your deluded mind, who do you think is the lowest bidder?
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by DerideGull(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Cuche: All is set for
Obiano to be declared winner this evening.
I have been informed that APGA is trying to reach out to other minor political parties in a buyout bid that will see them taking positions that the election is free and fair. I will update as soon as I have info on the buyout figures they are putting across.

The last has not been heard on this ROBBERY. This is only the beginning, The Court/Tribunal has a simple case to handle. A case of a dishonest leader who stole a lot and had so much to buy a third term for himself.

Pathetic losers always look forward to clogging Nigerians court's system with frivolous electoral litigations. You and ilk should have gone to court to stop the election since you know it has been sold to a highest bidder.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by DerideGull(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: In your deluded mind, who do you think is the lowest bidder?

I do not know since such petty nonsense does not tickle my fancy. I guess demented jackass such as you should direct such question to the poster of the thread that seemed to have known the highest bidder already.
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
berem: In your deluded mind, who do you think is the lowest bidder?
Berries how far? Onwa ga eti ozo!

Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
DerideGull:

I do not know since such petty nonsense does not tickle my fancy. I guess demented jackass such as you should direct such question to the poster of the thread that seemed to have known the highest bidder already.
I am already accosted to your insults. I just asked you a question,who are the lowest bidders since you mentioned it. Don't try to be naughty Dede m! grin tongue
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Berries how far? Onwa ga eti ozo!
Gini mere onwa agaghi eti ozo? Unu chupuru onwa si na oku mmuo ka unu choro, okwa ya? Ngwa nu! Ugbu ka unu ga ahu ahuhu toro beaty! grin
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
The election should be cancelled,,,,That's why i hate nigeria...'m ashamed.sometimes i wonder,why does good things does stand the test of time.i can recollect vividly in the year 2003 during his first regime,he performed exceedingly,free education,roads,slashing of ansu fees to 40k........etc
Re: INEC Sold Anambra To The Highest Bidder, 2015 May Not Be Different. by Cuche: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2013
I can win Anambra Elections if I had N50billion strictly to give the officials.
I will even shock Peter Obi with my bribery prowess
They can give Ngige his LGA, give Ubah and Nwoye theirs for all I care . But for me 18-LGA straight win.
Anybody who is not satified should go to Court and prove his/her case. That will give me enough time to steal/recover my investment and with wide profit Margin. I will also become a friend of the Presidency to scare EFCC/ICPC from bugging my life.

(1) (Reply)

Delta PDP Chairman Beats Up Ex-pdp National Chairman's Wife [PHOTOS] / Gwoza Town Fall To Boko Haram As Soldiers Flee / Time For APC Leader To Have A Re-think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.