Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,815 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? (852 Views)

Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For First? / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? by Manchidede(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2013
A constructive arguement came up today in the church about favour and success.

Speaking on God's favour, success is the child of success. You must be favoured before you succeed. No wonder a gospel singer(can't really remember his/her name) sang a song as follows... *what is your name? Favour is my name...*. Work from today till 2moro, you will never succeed without God's favour. Coming to our home, the super eagles won the match yesterday just because of God's favour. The works of favour are countless per se.

Speaking on success, God created everyone in his own image and likeness. Therefore, all humans are equal in Gods eyes. Consequently making everyone possess God's favour.
However, It depends on how you manage yours. Judas in the bible had God's favour but couldn't manage it. Peter the apostle as well managed his and succeeded notwistanding some flaws. Success is all about perseverance. No doubt, failure might abound. But with hardwork, we must succeed because favour is already on us.

SO, WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THIS?
FAVOUR or SUCCESS?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK HERE
Re: God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? by italo: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2013
God said "seek first THE KINGDOM, and every other thing (favour and success inclusive) shall be added" you people are seeking first "FAVOUR" and "SUCCESS."

Am I wrong in thinking that you have lost the way?
Re: God's Favour And Success, Which Do You Seek For 1st? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
If one is favored by God, then every other thing follows including sucess.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Be Baptized More Than Once? / 1500- Year-old Bible Newly Found In Turkey / Abortion=murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.