Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Is There a God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There a God? (489 Views)

What Makes God A God? / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There a God? by MaziJero: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2013
I walked into an artist shop.The embellishment and encapsulation of nature was greatly epitomized.This artist was painstaking and meticulous,for he,with ingenuity and dexterity exhumed the soul of beauty and granduer with mere oil on paper.I was held spellbound ,enmeshed and abundantly savouring every bit of the intricate patterns and designs he hung on the walls of his shop.I was impressed.
Still basking in the euphoria of beholding those picturesque masterpiece,a seeming artistic patron walked in.To my utter and sheer dismay,he not only discredited the artist's work,he also ordered him to 'close shop'. This supposedly act of promoting excellence in the proffesion got me incensed.Consequently,my mind veered off to an alternate issue.
'Is there a God somewhere. Eternaly reposed on a resplidently exalted majestic white throne with countless queues of angels all waiting with gusto to do His bidding'.I ask myself.Or is it like me in my 'puerile sense' in the artistic world,many are lifting there hands unto endless lacuna of deep darkness and void transiting into oblivion.Or is it like the artistic sage who failed to acknowledge the daring presence of,though infinitesimal appreciatio n of others for the paintings,some are vehemently screaming 'there is no God'!
What do you think?Is there a God?Does his words holds true?
Re: Is There a God? by toyorsiii(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2013
first of all, i knw say GOD dey and HEAVEN dey cos its nt by ma power dah im typing dis buh by his grace

Btw...u wan break person head wit ur big gramma ni...take time o
Re: Is There a God? by ckkris: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
YES, there is God.
Jehovah Elohim
is His name. He is the God ofAbraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the holy One of Israel.

(1) (Reply)

Something More Than War / Don't Be Satan's Football / Nairaland Church Of Christ! (NCOC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.