Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Emotion Dictate World Events - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emotion Dictate World Events (1386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotion Dictate World Events by COTHEBEST(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
EMOTIONS DICTATE WORLD EVENTS
I know this as I know my name( as many pastors will say. Lol), "Emotions Dictate world Events". Every thing that has happened in life is connected to emotions...
Many have made wrong decisions in life that has ruin their career, relationship and business etc, because of their state of emotion at that time. The reverse is also the case.
I wish to state boldly that " A man that can not control his emotions is bound to destruction. He will not just destroy his own, but also the people around him."
I love this- "A man that can not control his emotions will find it difficult to achieve greatness in life".
In one way or the other, our natural emotions( bad emotions) will try to speak and dominate us, but the truth is that; WE HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS AND MAKE THEM WORK FOR US POSITIVELY.
Do have a blessed week. I LOVE YOU.
STAND TALL.

CO THE BEST
CEO,Co The Best International
Publisher,The Seed Magazine
FB:okorode christian

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of The Witwatersrand,johannesburg Is Currently On. / Study In Phillipines / JAMB Deducting Their 40 Marks – Recheck Your JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.