Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement (21280 Views)

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Officer Incharge / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by todayguest(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
How will the elections be free and fair. When candidates, parties and even the electrates are into one illegality or the other to out-smart each other? Which party can say, it did not give out monies to the electorates, and by extention, the officials? From arguements here, prior to the election reveals to a large extent, the would-be -state of the election. However, for our elections to be free and fair, we must as a people do away with ' I must win mentality' or 'mine/ our man must win' Secondly, we must as a nation desist from the polititics of money. It has caused us more harm than good. These politicians, after giving out millions, before and during the elections, must recover electoral expenditures. We the electorates are always at the receiving end.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
The winner will be announced and the losers will go to court, as always.

Anambra is not for sale, APC knows her boundary.

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by kabba7(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Prof. jaga himself is surely a failure , how could he have assign such a stupid person and not continue to monitor his movement on minute by minute basis so as to know when he take wrong step .ThatvAnambra election is a national shame !
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Dubemkelly(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
That election was peaceful buh lacked some elements of freedom n fairness
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Emzybrown: I am an IGBO native but the way Peter Obi is brainwashing the gullible ignorant society with religion, ethnic sentiments and tribalism. I see no future for the IGBO's in our modern Nigeria. One day our eye's will clear by then it is too late... I congratulate Willie Obiano though!!

Obiano doesnt need your kind of congratulations.
First of all, prove that you are ibo.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Kingsley1000(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
todayguest: How will the elections be free and fair. When candidates, parties and even the electrates are into one illegality or the other to out-smart each other? Which party can say, it did not give out monies to the electorates, and by extention, the officials? From arguements here, prior to the election reveals to a large extent, the would-be -state of the election. However, for our elections to be free and fair, we must as a people do away with ' I must win mentality' or 'mine/ our man must win' Secondly, we must as a nation desist from the polititics of money. It has caused us more harm than good. These politicians, after giving out millions, before and during the elections, must recover electoral expenditures. We the electorates are always at the receiving end.
APGA members were busy buying people's vote in my ward at enugu-ukwu....no true democracy.shame on them
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Feraz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is a sad statement for a PDP supporter whose candidate, Tony Nwoye, stated on AIT that there was electoral fraud in Anambra. One would have thought you'd be behind your candidate's position. Your rant above shows that there is more to this fraud than meets the eye. Here we have PDP agents in collusion with APGA agents with the support of some unscrupulous INEC agents, rigging an election and disenfranchising so many Anambrarians, an affair which should be condemned by all progressive minded people.

taharqa is certainly not one of those progressives. SMH
What makes you think other parties weren't involved? You just chose the bolded to make them look bad when all were involved? That is not to say I support what happened but look at things objectively.
Kingsley1000: APGA members were busy buying people's vote in my ward at enugu-ukwu....no true democracy.shame on them
Didn't PDP buy people's vote too?
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by taharqa: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is a sad statement for a PDP supporter whose candidate, Tony Nwoye, stated on AIT that there was electoral fraud in Anambra. One would have thought you'd be behind your candidate's position. Your rant above shows that there is more to this fraud than meets the eye. Here we have PDP agents in collusion with APGA agents with the support of some unscrupulous INEC agents, rigging an election and disenfranchising so many Anambrarians, an affair which should be condemned by all progressive minded people.

taharqa is certainly not one of those progressives. SMH
Come guy, why are u following around every thread na? I no be 'homo' o grin..... By d way, who gives a ffuck about PDP? Hv you seen me say anything particularly good about PDP on NL? Na GEJ I dey passionately dey support. If e pain you too much, DIE cheesy..... In this election, I no like ANY of d candidates well; BUT I no want mk APC win kaka, for Strategic and Sentimental reason cheesy
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by oluwashaddow(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slymonster: I am worried that someday the igbo will go to the Hausa and
Yoruba and seek support to be President of this country. I
wonder what the response will be in the midst of all these
ethnic and religious politics that are promoted by some short-
sighted people in the South East. I know the South South will
not be there for the Igbo when the time comes. So for those
who abuse mallam, hausa, yoruba , and others be wise. the
Igbo is lonely in Nigeria. He has no brother in the Niger
Delta,except preharps only within Delta North. so be wise.

ONLY IN THE SOUTHEAST I HEAR OF IGBO PARTY...Am an igbo man but the only president we will have because of this thinking will remain Nnamdi azikwe for years to come...Now I know why okorocha was right when he said this....

smh
I see reason in wat u posted, I think dis is wat we av understood in d west n are nao collaborating with d north, we really need to look beyond ethnicity n religion cos many successful n developed countries weren't built on dis

2 Likes

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by oluwashaddow(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
me_for_you: APGA is a 100% igbo party. in it we will be till thy kingdom come. We will soon ship it to lagos sef seeing we are the dominant tribe there.
u funny gan ooooooo,ur apga wey no even get strong base for other south eastern states, se na em u wan sell for odas.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by oluwashaddow(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
nationwide1: Had APC won, would there have been allegation of rigging? Last time I checked, same Jega was a hero when elections were conducted in Edo and SW states. Even a child knows Ngige cannot win governorship election in Anambra on APC platform. Next victim is Okorocha come 2015 because he will not win.
don't think because dey are also igbo will make dem think or reason like u,so contesting on a platform from d west is now a crime,u better stop saying things dat will make Nigeria disintegrate cos u will b d most affected, u av no real infrastructure n capacity to sustain ur people dat will b trooping in

1 Like

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by zaynablar(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
#inmagrandma's voice,Politics tings....u guys shud tak several bak seats.doz guys no send una
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by ajaopopo: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
fkaz: Live on AIT Prof attahiru jega admit that the electoral officer incharge of idemili north messed-up the election arrangement for idemili north and the electoral officer will be handover to the police for prosecution. He also said the community agree that the election should be reschedule for sunday 17th, which APC has now boycott.

But now who are the stakeholder from who agree for a reschedule election on sunday? Anambra is predominately Christian, Although APC has already pull-out of the reschedule election for sunday.
.jega is aporo epa ijebu.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by shamson: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm in not in support of do or die politics but at least nigeria deserves a functional institution.If Inec can not be upright then the nation is doomed
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by ajaopopo: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
sadwhy nija politics is in shame is because all d sundry are aftr dere pocket.ole thieves. Baro.i can't be politician over my dead body.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by phildon: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
2tex: ADVICE TO MODS:
Before a thread hits the front page, the Mods should please ensure that there are no grammatical blunders in both the topic and the content of the Post.

I believe the Mods have the power to make this happen.

Some people just rush into creating threads and fail to pay attention to grammatical details especially spellings.

Nairaland is open to the whole world, hence topics should at least be free of all these. Incorrect spellings on topics dat hits d front page makes Nairaland look very childish and unprofessional maybe.

Finally, unnecessary and inconsequential topics makes the front page these days. Pls look into this too. Thanks.
How I wish you could present this in error-free grammar.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Kenedex: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=chukwudi44]
Is very poor in communication I watched the interview very very poor
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
fkaz: Live on AIT Prof attahiru jega admit that the electoral officer incharge of idemili north messed-up the election arrangement for idemili north and the electoral officer will be handover to the police for prosecution. He also said the community agree that the election should be reschedule for sunday 17th, which APC has now boycott.

But now who are the stakeholder from who agree for a reschedule election on sunday? Anambra is predominately Christian, Although APC has already pull-out of the reschedule election for sunday.
OP you reali need to take english lessons wtf.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: Its seriously heartbreaking reading through comment from Igbos in so many forums, some people say Ngige supported the deportation of the Igbos by Fashola and that helped in increasing the hatred from his people. I don't care whether he wins or not but truth be told, with such statements, its quite clear that we Igbos love Mediocrity a lot, why can't we make our zone more lucrative and attractive other than always depending on other zones for survival and livelihood? Ngige was a true Leader that he is and stood his grounds, faced the fact and supported reality. I read in so many quarters that Fashola apologised to the Igbos, I think this is also one of our problems, we hardly read or understand issues, we prefer to think through our sentiments and ego. People should read Fashola's statement again and see how he made a mockery of the Igbos and still we ve not learnt anything, we still prefer Mediocre than face the facts and realities on the ground that sentiments doesn't bring Developments rather hard work and determination does.
and what made u think that Obiano is not a better leader than ngige? The people of anambra has made their choice and that should be respected. FYI ngige is not that fantastic in governance, he's only enjoyn d ppl's sympathy due to his ordeal in d hands of d Ubas.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
nationwide1: Had APC won, would there have been allegation of rigging? Last time I checked, same Jega was a hero when elections were conducted in Edo and SW states. Even a child knows Ngige cannot win governorship election in Anambra on APC platform. Next victim is Okorocha come 2015 because he will not win.
GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by jude33084(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
he did it in Edo state fairly good. I thinK d problem lies wit Anambra people.
Desric: In fact I feel like crying mecause its like we ve lost all hopes to get this country back to track, with the comments of some individuals one has to ask if the bad ones out numbers the good in this country of ours? Why can't INEC with all the time and funds at their disposal conduct a simple credible Gubernatorial election in just one state of the federation? What will happen in 2015 if INEC with all her arsenals could not execute a fairly credible election in Anambra state, the big question now is "Has Jega failed too?" Like Nwoye said, I think he has lost the control of the Commission, and that's a very dangerous one for us as a Nation.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Princess2be(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Funpeter: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
luvmijeje: This people are senseless, even If you are rigging, you do it with sense. I won't be surprise if this election is nullify by the court.
Guy am telling you jst saw it on STV news women awka protesting of the flaws and said the elections should be cancel after all APGA cant win ONWA even TONY without cheating. We go meet for court and if them born Jega make e release result e go hear am.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kingsley1000: APGA members were busy buying people's vote in my ward at enugu-ukwu....no true democracy.shame on them
FOR YOUR INFO, I'M FROM AKIYI AND ENGWU-UKWU VOTED MASSIVELY FOR APGA AND PDP ACCORDING TO WHAT I GATHERED FROM BONNY OZOR NKWUAKU ON FACEBOOK
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Funpeter: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
No wahala Apga don used power of incumbency for us we no go argue with una our turn dey come when we go used our own. Ekiti and Osun on mind make other party no waste money like Mr Ubah do oooo cos na rollercoaster we go do am.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princess2be: Guys, the Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls

The same dullard that exonerated and supported MEND/Terrorists way before any investigations even with wet blood from dead Nigerians still on the ground...?..

Well, he has no choice but to support this shame and disgrace, this is very synonymous with him and his crooked and incompetent administration...This is his scarlet letter so wearing it proudly sounds appropriate...
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by funshint(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dey laff o; to those still waiting 4 d final result of this election I swear u go wait tire. This election might be outrightly cancelled. Dis one ma season film choi
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by funshint(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dey laff o; to those still waiting 4 d final result of this election I swear u go wait tire. This election might be outrightly cancelled. Dis one na season film choi
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2013

Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
taharqa: Look at this one. Whatever hitches were noticed in d election, though condemnable, were not Systemic (except for d Idemili case, which is why INEC had to reconduct d elections there). Prove me wrong if you think otherwise...

Since 1999 we have been noticing the same type of hitches!
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by agbameta: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dont even think ibo people are aware of the implications and ramifications posed by this election.
Re: Jega Admits Officer Incharge of Indemili North Messed-up The Arrangement by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Desric: They are not systematic to the fact that four days to election day, INEC had to adjust the Register to be used for an election to the extent that even the PDP candidate and his parents names were not found in the Register? They are not systematic to the extent that ballot materials which have arrived at all LG hdqtrs on friday night could not get to polling units until at about 1pm, 2pm. 3pm in so many areas? Mixing voters register where one wards register will be given to another ward and vice versa?
Be the change you want to see in the world, our mentality is too low and like I will always say, "The level of Leadership/Governance you see in an area reflects the direct proportion of the level of those Governed/lead."

Same shit since 1999 and people bury their head in optimism saying, Nigeria is getting better'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC / Why Obasanjo Should Be On New Naira Note – Atiku, others / Sheriff Testing A Motorcycle When He Was Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.