Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,047 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) (110002 Views)

Peter Okoye & Lola At A Friend's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by GentleMimi: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
The beautiful irony is that this couple are having a blast,starting their future together...and here we are,insulting eachother's tribes and beliefs.What can we benefit frm all this?
I feel like i'm surrounded by kids,hardly a matured mind on NL these days

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
[size=18pt]as in...a kid in an oil firm as a cleaner, the highest achievement in your generation, I should be envious.[/size]

By the way, is it a Palm oil firm or Vegetable oil firm?

Nice!!!! I pulled you back in. Now I get to relish the moment I expose your intellectual frailty withe evidence scattered allover the thread.

You seem to start all your comments with small letters. . . Pretty poor coming from an elite member of the almighty Nairaland intelligentsia . Also, I have noticed you can't punctuate properly. . . . you seem to end all questions with a FULL-STOP rather than question marks, why?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by dollydolly(f): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dannylux: I bu onye abagana? undecided

. O buro onye Abagana. O bu onye Ifitedunu. Mu onwem bukwaazi onye Ifitedunu. Onye ebee ka I bu?
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi: The beautiful irony is that this couple are having a blast,starting their future together...and here we are,insulting eachother's tribes and beliefs.What can we benefit frm all this?

Matured? Ethnic bigotry exists so no worries, you're talking to full grown matured men and women.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Tricianagal: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
GentleMimi: The beautiful irony is that this couple are having a blast,starting their future together...and here we are,insulting eachother's tribes and beliefs.What can we benefit frm all this?

Honestly it is so sad and it isn't just maturity it is poverty. The rich people from different tribes gather, have fun and inter marry while the poverty stricken ones curse each other on the internet. kiss sad

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Eseose9(f): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=Jivft] the thing don tire me too!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
I like you already. You stupidity knows no weather. The highlighted is not a question so no need for question mark. Ok? Your brain is obviously soaked in coconut oil, Mr. Oil Firm worker. You are such an adorable kid cheesy

The quintessence of "moronity" demonstrated from the text book. So all your questions weren't questions? Hahahaha. I bet you feel embarassed lying to yourself.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
I like you already. You stupidity knows no weather. The highlighted is not a question so no need for question mark. Ok? Your brain is obviously soaked in coconut oil, Mr. Oil Firm worker. You are such an adorable kid cheesy

The quintessence of "moronity" demonstrated from the text book. So all your questions weren't questions? Hahahaha. I bet you feel embarassed lying to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
The Yorubas are peace-loving. This is a great lesson. They won't even retaliate. And the Hausas? I need to study them more. I love Yorubas. Keep being peaceful. kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Olajumokeibk: I knew it, our toke wee go. C her forehead

LMAO dat woman ee, I heard that she hustled for the I. V smh, uninvited tombo fly, typical owambe. mstcheeew.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by amedusikirabl(f): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Clint n e wife where una dey go ni?b4 ur wife look like cartoon.can't she eva smile?abi ur teeth no good 4 mouth ni??
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
I wish them happy birthday,long life and prosperity,hip hip hip...sule
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
IGBO Kwenu! HEY!!! Kwenu! HEY!!!! Kwezuenu oo! HEYooooo!!!!!

My brothers and sisters have proved enough point on this thread. Though it was tribalized by the bigots called Yoroobas, but we stood tall like we did back in the Biafran war when we had no amunitions.
Truth is: cause we are a blessed and chosen generation! East Coast and the South South RULES!!!! cool

LET US EAT! grin grin grin

*out*

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Brothers, ozugo nu... Biko everyone should chill, please let there be peace.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Merkki:
You don't need to use big words to prove you are only partially silly. I responded to your highlighted words. Let me be. This is boring. Go play with your toys. cheesy

Questions without question marks. . . The new phenomenon:

[size=18pt]as[/size] in...a kid in an oil firm as a cleaner, the highest achievement in your generation [size=28pt],[/size] I should be envious

Definitely a question.If the reddened was a full-stop then we could say it was a comment.

many politicians did. Did he come back to life[size=28pt].[/size] I said "first life". Stop acting like a dumb Galilean cheesy You work in an oil firm, remember?

As obvious as can be. . . . BTW, good to see you now start your comments with capital letters. You learn fast!
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
donchris9999: Shatap! Yoruba dirty smelling pig.

Dont even deny your tribe. Mbe!
At least they are wise. Kids on rampage. Bring It on cheesy You are deeply hurt. They have been ignoring you all. Silence can be pain sometimes cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Cydex: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
like seriously freecocoa i tink ur only lookin for trouble, leave her alone if u tink she z bein childish den u r worse. infact d both of u r makin dis thread boring. cocoa ur tryin to play smart here bt i swear ur very boring n ur even worse dan Gsking. ignore her if u too r nt childish mtsheew. mrs i am more intelligent.
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Is that all you've got? Keep hating. Blessed be the new couple. Peter and Lola, may you two be happy ♥ ♥ ♥

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Olajumokeibk(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Rilamaka:

LMAO dat woman ee, I heard that she hustled for the I. V smh, uninvited tombo fly, typical owambe. mstcheeew.
And I didn't ask u to help me abuse my yoruba mistress o. Pls leave her for, she's still my love anytym
Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Merkki(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
obadiah777: lots of angry igbo men in nigeria if this thread is anything to go by. dayummmmmmm grin grin
Honestly. I am surprised. My friends need to see this thread. They were right unfortunately.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) by Swizdoe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
AmicableEd: Toke Makinwa looked so hot at the wedding, see more photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/photos-from-peter-okoyes-and-lola.html
AmicableEd: Toke Makinwa looked so hot at the wedding, see more photos here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/11/photos-from-peter-okoyes-and-lola.html
hot indeed......... If to say she get dark skin, who do you fink shez goin 2 resemble... Jez wonderin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Photos From Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Dinner (photos) / Wizkid Defiled Linda Ikeji's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.