Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God (583 Views)

I Wish There Was No GOD. / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
No matter how atheist bring out researches they can never proof ...
No matter how much they try even in cars and buses whenever something bad want to happen everybody shout Jesus-even muslims
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by MrTroll(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Divepen: No matter how atheist bring out researches they can never proof ...
No matter how much they try even in cars and buses whenever something bad want to happen everybody shout Jesus-even muslims
grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by emperorchedda(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Then no one will ever believe he exists
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
yawn undecided
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Donfamous(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03: yawn undecided
dont be silly its true
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
Don famous: dont be silly its true

Yes, it is true that we cant prove that God doest exist.......

but atheists have been saying it all along.....the op is just slow n boring
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Donfamous(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes, it is true that we cant prove that God doest exist.......

but atheists have been saying it all along.....the op is just slow n boring
ok i understand but wat is the main reason you are am atheist?
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Don famous: ok i understand but wat is the main reason you are am atheist?

There is no evidence for God......none

Feel free to point it out
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
what of those that has been pointed out
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Afrobasic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Op ever heard of russels tea pot?

If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes.
But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense.

If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time.

The existence of this teapot cannot be disproved. We can look and scan the skies almost for eternity, and it may always just be the case that it wasn't in the place we looked - there may be another spot we've overlooked, or it may have moved while we were looking. However, given the absurd nature of the specific example, the teapot, we would rightly infer that absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Russell's audacity in the thought experiment was to question why people don't like to apply the same, sound, logic (remembering that formal logic is independent of the actual content of an argument) to the existence of any particular deity; there is no difference in the evidence base provided, therefore there is no reason to assume a God and not a celestial teapot.

I believe this is self explanatory. smiley
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
The first thing that approves the existence of God...is the earth...
It was recorded that God created the earth and human and so it is ....
No other theory has really proved the beginnig of man...

Secondly,we dont pray to the teacup but we pray to God in Jesus name and he answers...

I am a living witnesss...i had this severe pain @ my side...
I prayed to God and promised i wud share the testimony among my friends...now the pain is gone...
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Afrobasic(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Divepen: The first thing that approves the existence of God...is the earth...

There are really sound theories that has proved how the earth formed 4.6billion yrs ago with substantial evidence from both geological and astronomical stand point. The only evidence you have that your god created the earth is from your bible, a muslim can also make such deduction from his quran. And such convolution in logic without substancial evidence makes your assertion invalid. Sorry.

Secondly,we dont pray to the teacup but we pray to God in Jesus name and he answers...

I prayed to God and promised i wud share the testimony among my friends...now the pain is gone...

well, good for you.
BUT as stated earlier, there are also such 'testimonies' from your fellow religious(muslims, pagans etc) and even from people who don't believe in anything at all. So this point is also pointless
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by nnofaith: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Divepen: The first thing that approves the existence of God...is the earth...

after how many dose of paracetamol?!
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
nnofaith: after how many dose of paracetamol?!
none....i kno u wl not blv
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by onetrack(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Divepen:

Once I had a severe pain in my foot. I did not pray. Now the pain is gone.
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by frank317: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
onetrack:

Once I had a severe pain in my foot. I did not pray. Now the pain is gone.

He even had pain, i have never had even common headache or cold for 7years now. Who do iattribut this perfect health to?
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by nnofaith: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
frank3.16:

He even had pain, i have never had even common headache or cold for 7years now. Who do iattribut this perfect health to?
FSM of course
Re: Nobody Has And Will Ever Prove That There Is No God by Lionpikin(m): 2:51am On Nov 19, 2013
frank3.16:

Me too...I dnt take drugs and I dnt fall sick....

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Says Catholics Will Go To Hell Whats Your View On This? / REVIEW Of Prophet Suleiman's 2013 Prophecies / True Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.