Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Greatest Rapper Alive - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Greatest Rapper Alive (2933 Views)

Is Nas The Greatest Rapper Or What? / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) / Tha Source Magazine Interviews Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by homesteady(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecided....Who be dis pple here sef....una knw wetin b rap @ all undecided
The thing tire me oh! They are even saying that Ice prince is not a good rapper! Mtchhew! grin
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
homesteady:
The thing tire me oh! They are even saying that Ice prince is not a good rapper! Mtchhew! grin

undecided
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by RSAMAN(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeekz: Wtf ar u guys nuts, ur actually calling eminem and lil wayne in d best rapper alive category is dis a joke cause it's funny to me. The best rapper alive is NAS no questions, no doubt, go and check it. Brb for d argument dat will follow.

you're not yet ready to argue pal. Go download the song by ''The last emperor'' - ''Secret Wars'' and come back and argue.
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Crap song grin

No its not ! angry
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by zeekz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
RSAMAN:

you're not yet ready to argue pal. Go download the song by ''The last emperor'' - ''Secret Wars'' and come back and argue.
ur using only a song to compare wit d many hit tracks NAS has released
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by RSAMAN(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeekz: ur using only a song to compare wit d many hit tracks NAS has released
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by RSAMAN(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeekz: ur using only a song to compare wit d many hit tracks NAS has released

many hit tracks? Have you forgotten his many crap albums he has released? And even stillmatic is overrated! Pharoahe Monch has three straight stellar albums and nas cannot touch pharoahe's lyricism, flow and complex delivery. And i was using the last emperor's song as a sample, not as representation of the only thing good he has done. Get it through your thick skull, nas ain't the greatest emcee but one of the greatest, i guess you haven't heard of any of these many great emcees, they are there, you just have to know where to look. No matter how you look at it you still lose.
And did you listen to the last emperor's song by the way?
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by philfearon(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
$#EGXY:
I knew his verse totally. brought the. song alive
Dont over state the obvious bro...He did his best though,he tried!!
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by philfearon(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
mazizi tonene: undecided....Who be dis pple here sef....una knw wetin b rap @ all undecided
We dont know....Tell us bro!
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by philfearon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Maybe,we all started on the wrong foot here shaa...I think the best way to ascertain the greatest rapper is by examining criteria's:
1}Should it be based on lyrical contents and prowess?
2}Should it be based on lyrical deliverance and flow?
3}Should it be based on ability to freestyle on any beat ever created?
4}Should it be based on album success?
5}Should it be based on "singles" success?
6}Should it be based on critical reviews by critics?
7}Should it be based on commercial success and marketability?
8}Should it be based on awards?
8}Should it be based on outcomes of protracted diss/beef?
9}Should it be based on the ability to connect to people with your songs?
10}Should it be the combination of all i listed above,plus others i didnt remember to mention?

....I dont know!
But any artiste/rapper who passes these criteria's should be the greatest...But if many rappers passes this criteria's,then they all should sit on the "GREATEST ECHELON LIST OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS...........One thing is Sure though,EMiNem is there!"
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by zeekz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
RSAMAN:

many hit tracks? Have you forgotten his many crap albums he has released? And even stillmatic is overrated! Pharoahe Monch has three straight stellar albums and nas cannot touch pharoahe's lyricism, flow and complex delivery. And i was using the last emperor's song as a sample, not as representation of the only thing good he has done. Get it through your thick skull, nas ain't the greatest emcee but one of the greatest, i guess you haven't heard of any of these many great emcees, they are there, you just have to know where to look. No matter how you look at it you still lose.
And did you listen to the last emperor's song by the way?
not yet, I will but no need for d harsh words "thick skull". I still stand by my opinion dat NAS is d best.
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by RSAMAN(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeekz: not yet, I will but no need for d harsh words "thick skull". I still stand by my opinion dat NAS is d best.

I take that back.
Re: Greatest Rapper Alive by zeekz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
RSAMAN:

I take that back.
we cool, no hard feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Kiss Daniel – Woju Remix Ft. Davido, Tiwa Savage (leak) / Download I Am Blessed By Joe Praize / Download Gospel Music: Shirley Caesar - He's Working It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.