Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Study Opportunity In South Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Opportunity In South Africa (1002 Views)

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Study Opportunity In Romania / Unveiling The New Study Opportunity In Canada @: Unbelievably Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Opportunity In South Africa by adegorilla(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2008
I was in South Africa two weeks ago and met this college proprietor, an European whose school is in Cape Town. The College is very beautiful and they run Diploma and ACCA courses. He explained his interest in getting students from overseas and asked me to conduct a survey in this respect on Nigeria.

He gave details of courses ranging from Business, Engineering, Management to IT and on completing the course; students will proceed to year 2 in their prestigious partner universities in the UK, US, Netherlands, Australia and New- Zealand to finish their Bachelors degree (please note most undergraduate degrees are three years in these countries).

On the ACCA part, students can obtain a Bachelors degree in Applied Accounting and be a chartered accountant in three years. 100% of their ACCA graduates, according to them are employed 6months after graduation.

Also, internship (to gain work experience) and leadership program (with certificate) are available to students at no extra cost. This will increase their chances of getting top jobs any where in the world. Entrepreneurship courses are made mandatory for all students so as to learn the art and skill of jobs creation.

The proprietor went further that quality education is still lacking in Africa and its one of the reason for the high level of poverty. No wonder aside South Africa, no African university featured in the global top 1000 universities.

Careers advisory, counseling, mentoring, moral studies are offered. Accommodation is superb.

COST:
It’s not very pricey and exclusively for the super rich. I think its price is comparable to what some good private universities charge but not as much as some top private secondary school in Lagos. It cost less than doing similar course in UK/US.
In comparing the facilities available to the cost I suggest it’s very reasonable. All classes are climate controlled, comfortable seating, good library, computer labs and etc. The accommodation area has a gym, football field and swimming pool. Frankly speaking, the quality of classrooms, offices, accommodation and etc is very amazing.

Note: Cape Town is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in South Africa. Majority of the population are Whites, followed by Asians and security is very tight with frequent police and private security patrols.

Please for more info, email oladosu20002000@yahoo.com (serious people only) PLEASE NO PAYMENT IS DEMANDED. This is only a survey and if the response is encouraging, the man will visit Nigeria soon.

Visa seekers should please go elsewhere.
Re: Study Opportunity In South Africa by ramonacee(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2008
hi
please more details the cost, importantly.No need to hide the details, pls spill them out. wink

(1) (Reply)

Help / Futminna Payment Issues / Neco Exam:-lagbe Mean Neco Gce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.