Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Please Lay Your Helping Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Lay Your Helping Hand (563 Views)

Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today? / Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place." / A Helping Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Lay Your Helping Hand by dillion83(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dear brothers, i have been going around looking for job but to no avail. i pray i get one hear. this is my story; After managing to complete my O-level, got admission in a polytechnic. In my second year, i had to drop out[b][/b][/b][b] because, i could not pay my fees anymore. With the promises of friends and uncles to fund my schooling, i got another admission at Uniben to study pol. sci. and pub. admin. on part time basis. Now, i am through with my second year and about going to year three and yet i have not paid my first year school fees. please brethren, i can't continue depending on people who are unwilling to help, that's why i am here to plead if there is anyone who can help me with a job so that i can pay my fees. God bless you as you help a brother in urgent need, AMEN

(1) (Reply)

BE Careful. Advert Are Now Used To Seduce Men / Jesus Fed 500 Men Not Women Counted But Today You Get 5000 Men Feeding One Overs / Why Is It Taking So Long To Put A Merry Christmas Topic On The Front Page ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.