Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga (4624 Views)

#BayelsaDecides: APC Kicks Against INEC’s Cancellation Of Elections / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by AtlanticBreeze: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: I just left Awka nothing like this was going see desperation all this for little o Anambra wow we are so important who knew one state in Igboland could rock the nation like earthquake. The Light of a the Nation is indeed a good name cool
liar, it was just shown on STV live and its even more serious according to what I saw.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by sademola: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
biafranqueen: I just left Awka nothing like this was going see desperation all this for little o Anambra wow we are so important who knew one state in Igboland could rock the nation like earthquake. The Light of a the Nation is indeed a good name cool
My guy it's already a news item on channels. My question is who sponsored them? Same news says PDP n APC candidates r asking for cancellation!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Jmain: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chamackh: Yet to see my sis Freeglobe and Gbanikiti comment since their candidate failed woefully. we are aware of all those who fought this war in the side of Obiano in this forum. Chukwu gbaa unu ume.

She is here already cheesy. Abi you no see B lipsrsealed grin
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chamackh: Yet to see my sis Freeglobe and Gbanikiti comment since their candidate failed woefully. we are aware of all those who fought this war in the side of Obiano in this forum. Chukwu gbaa unu ume.
angry
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by uchrikk(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Those are APC sponsored women. They are serial bad losers. Good thing that Anambra people returned their broom to Lagos. Imo people will soon return their broom to them as well.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thankgod ifeduba, stop spreading lies
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by nationwide1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
The presence of El rufai was a serious security risk. Those 'women' should be arrested and seriously interrogated because they could be disaster waiting to happen. As at last check, boko haram now dress as women. They (BH disguised as women) must have accompanied El rufai into Anambra.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
OMENKA I HAIL YOU O grin
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by matzoro(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
make una leave us make we rest naaaaaaaaa.
No b una talk say ''onwa ga eti ozoo'' EBEKWANU??
Dis is hw u guys created multiple threads on how ngige go win, now u guys have started trying everything possible to creat confusion in anambra.
Dis same election dat elrufai twetted about yesterday?
Dis same election wia ngige voted and complained dat dia was problems in idemili north? Nw he dn add 4 oda lg join
dis same election wia tony oneweek was shouting dat obosi's election should b shifted 2 sunday?
Dis same election wia tony nwoye afta ''not voting'' claimed dat he is still sure of victory?
I 2ot dat osundefenders reported dat d ''osun observers'' wia realesed? Didnt they capture d riggin with dia spy camera again?

Pls pls pls if u have any wahala pls u can ''sue urself''
smppl who are complanin of disenfranchisment didnt check d list published by inec since d last 3months.

Even if d election is conducted again and again and again APGA will still win, bt since we dnt have d xcess resources 2 waste then u guys shld go 2 court or do u guys want 2 turn us in2 bauchi?

B4 i 4got it was fun collectin money frm PDP LP and APC and still voting APGA...i knw dat many ppl did same...i pity ubah.
Ngige shld go and clear his desk @ d NASS cos his time dia is numbered.

Ndi igbo nwem na ndi m nwe.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by nedufantasy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah alone can give those women jeep one by one.no anambra person can risk his/her life for you without being paid
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Princess2be(f): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guys, forget those protests. The Presidency has already accepted the result as credible. See this reliable source from VANGUARD NEWSPAPER
https://www.nairaland.com/1521291/anambra-guber-pdp-hails-polls
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by UcLloyd: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
AtlanticBreeze: Here market women protesting the sham by Peter obi and Inec, infront of inec office in Awka today.

PAID CROWD grin
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Feraz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Did those protests actually happen cos a friend called to tell me it did. If they said they didn't vote in Akwa, how come it was only Idemili that some party was shouting?
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by matzoro(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
i so much love peter obi, if nt 4 anytin his humility and peace loving nature, when ngige rigged him out in 03 he appealed 4 peace and calm and fought silently 4 three years to regain his mandate...same thing happened when he was impeached and when inec conducted elections in 07...bt ngige? Although His big mouth is most valued asset it is also his highest liability, he havent even stoped talking abt his loss in 09 althogh his SAN of a broda cant adduce any evidence in court, and nw he have joined like minded talkatives and he is yabbin away...

If APC like make dem continue callin 4 JEGA's sack...GEJ might just play it to his own advantage.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Abagworo(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2013
I wonder how proud someone that rigged election will feel when he's out of office. Let them try it in Imo and there will be a real war. Igbos need to stop being naïve and always stand up for what is right and not what will give them money. I will feel let down if one man can take the entire Anambra State for a ride and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by cjrane: 1:52am On Nov 18, 2013
UcLloyd:

PAID CROWD grin

That was not even Igbo women talkless of being Awka.

They are yoruba women lamenting the ban on brown beans after Boko Haram killed the yoruba traders bringing brown beans to Ibadan.

Search the thread Tension as Boko Haram kill two yoruba traders and see the same picture.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by biafranqueen: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2013
sademola:
My guy it's already a news item on channels. My question is who sponsored them? Same news says PDP n APC candidates r asking for cancellation!
ok well I was in Awka this morning and saw no such activities but it does not matter they should have used that energy to go and vote

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by biafranqueen: 4:48am On Nov 18, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
liar, it was just shown on STV live and its even more serious according to what I saw.
do you have to call people names which street was it since you know the whole gist

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Unblockable: This' the only time they can do this sh1t. Come 2015, if this disenfranchisement of voters happens, you'll all see what will happen to ASUU Rock..
we in d villa await u bloody civilians come 2015! Make sure u say ur last prayers b4 comin cos u'll meet ur end.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by psucc(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2013
We should not be carried away by past deeds of our leaders. A careful study will reveal a uniform acts: perform creditably in 1st term and siphon in 2nd term. I am reluctant to believe Onwa would have repeat or beat his former record.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by KingsJohnson(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2013
kenbee: Come up with ur evidence to the court and ur wish might be granted. Canceling an Election just like that ain't possible dear. Think APGA is here to stay cos what is written is written!
What is written is written where if i may ask, all you guys dat supported APGA should be ashame of yourselves cus you guys will cry soon.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Kingsley1000(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2013
biafranqueen: ok well I was in Awka this morning and saw no such activities but it does not matter they should have used that energy to go and vote
you've listened to know the reason behind their protest before blabbing....Most of them didnt vote,coz they couldnt find their name in register...And some apga members using money as BAITS
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by ignis: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2013
This is the most useless election in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Goldmind1(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Rented crowd!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Yeske2(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2013
For all the APGA apologists here calling APC a Yoruba party, I guess LP and PDP are Yoruba parties too because they all are calling for cancellation of this election. Hope you guys won't cry one day your "Igbo" party APGA will be at the receiveing end. Injustice in any form is Injustice.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Obiagu1(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Wherever there's APC, there's chaos, riot, thuggery, anarchic etc.

Akwa Ibom comes to mind...

They want to export their 'Wild Wild West' to the East sad
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2013
Professor Peter: I hope our youth corpers are saved. Bauchi 2011 election in my mind

Politics in Igboland has never been bloody. I wish the same could be said of the wild wild west.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by 99100(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2013
source please.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2013
ignis: This is the most useless election in Nigeria.
I dey tell you! Unfortunately, it happened in Igbo land. It would now be on record that Anambra state conducted the worst election in nigeria history. Too bad!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Yeske2(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2013
berem: I dey tell you! Unfortunately, it happened in Igbo land. It would now be on record that Anambra state conducted the worst election in nigeria history. Too bad!
And to imagine most online Igbos supporting this is most shameful.
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Obiagu1(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Yeske!:

Provided that 'smelly broom' is returned back to Lagos, no problem.
We are happy!
Re: Breaking News!! Street Protest Broke Out In Anambra Against Inec And Apga by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Yeske!:
very shameful my brother! I feel so ashamed belonging to the same region with such people. Its just so sad honestly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Habit Of Advising Igbos / Opinion:Chatham House Has Insulted The CONSCIENCE And INTEGRITY Of Nigerians / Femi Fani-kayode's Friend Threatens To Upload Sex Tapes Of Wife & Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.