Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter (5039 Views)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by TinyToes: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wow! She's still looking as stunning as ever. Am I the only one noticing that Isabel has packed on a few pounds? More here: trendysturvs..com/2013/11/photo-annie-idibia-shares-another-pre.html

Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by Sleekbaby(f): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2013
Atimes i no dey understand ds lady's dressing
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by Ehbonie: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Cute gal
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by LynForward: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Just one question. Why isnt the Isabbel of a girl in school?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lyn Forward: Just one question. Why isnt the Isabbel of a girl in school?
u took that question awtta ma mawt
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by phellycia2013(f): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lyn Forward: Just one question. Why isnt the Isabbel of a girl in school?
. She travelled tu obodo ndiocha. Sometimes I feel for annie like she is tu excited dt she finally married tuface like he D̶̲̥̅̊is her a great favour. Jx snapping pre baby for ♓☺W many months ₪w̶̲̥̅. When she delivers wetin she go dey snap. Even we wey neva go abroad before sef I doubt if we will be wearing cardigans n snapping everyday if we finally gt thr. Am apy for her sha. Every woman dream
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Exactly what I was thinking! Nawa o
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by smoooooth(f): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
I have wondered why her daughter is not in school. is it becos she travelled to d states so her daughter should miss a whole term of school and more. its a different case if d child was 3 yrs and below. Her father has enuf money for her to go on vacation during her holidays so why deprive her of d education she requires now

Annie sef, u just make people see u as one kin person like dat . I like u but u have some mgbeke qualities I can't quantify.
Re: Photo: Annie Idibia Shares Another Pre-delivery Picture With Daughter by LynForward: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sasha P: Tying Wrapper To Rap / Miley Cyrus & Rihanna Wear Revealing Frocks To Amfar Inspiration Gala In LA / Teacher CAUGHT Hav!ng $ex With A Young Student In Asaba (WATCH VIDEO) - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.