Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? (750 Views)

One Of Nigeria's Bravest Soldier / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Krasid(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2013
The bravest thing i ever did was eating a food I hated and had not eaten for more than 5 years.Share yoursgrin
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Dygeasy(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2013
Opening A Thread I Disliked And Haven't Seen A Sillier One In 8yrs Of Nairaland's Existence gringrin
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Henrypraise: 2:45am On Nov 18, 2013
I will av to choose from 2 events

1. On 2 or 3 occassions, I av beaten d odds to respond to okada accident victims n render first aid n calm.

2. My sister was being attacked in d 9t by robbers in her room, on hearin her scream for help, my dad, my younger bro n I ran out to confront/ chase d robbers, neighbours woke up n joined in d chase, wen adrenaline cleared from my blood stream, I realise I was naked holding just a small kitchen knife. (Warri).

1 Like

Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Lemme go bck 2 sleep and think......*yawns*the bravest tin av eva done...
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Olugbenger(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
I liked my own post on nairaland using the same account i made the post with.
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by angelTI(f): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Being myself AT ALL times! That's brave, really brave
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Kcxee(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Reading this thread*heroic*
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Emmyk(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Swallowing an Office Pin at age 6; and staying alive, brought it back through my "down there" on day III *adjusting my agbada* cheesycheesy

Omo, omo na God ooo. cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done? by Emmyk(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Olugbenger: I liked my own post on nairaland.
Through your second account, I know righ? wink

(1) (Reply)

Never Mind / Oau Guys And Girls Let's Meet Here / 2015! Is Lagos Gradually Returning To A Filty/dirty State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.