Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ (311073 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Is Building The "Fashion Amazon" Of Africa / Fashion Section Chatroom / *~ Mcleo007 Voted The Fashion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Stegomiah: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1432143/agbani-darego-cover-genevieve-magazine yesterday in the morning, and some one who just posted his/hers today made the front page, my question is what is wrong? Similar thing happened in the religion section yesterday, what's d point of being the original poster?
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by homesteady(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please hide this post and give him a serious warning - it goes against rule 4

Re: Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By
MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? by
SimonAndal(m): 9:16pm
Black dude don't really do anything for
me, but I gotta say....Lynxx!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!
Huge böner here!!! I would so bend him
over...or bend over for him.

To make it easier for us please use the report button next to the post.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Stegomiah: Posted this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1432143/agbani-darego-cover-genevieve-magazine yesterday in the morning, and some one who just posted his/hers today made the front page, my question is what is wrong? Similar thing happened in the religion section yesterday, what's d point of being the original poster?

Yours was late.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Stegomiah: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
kandiikane:

Yours was late.

No! The link above is the link to my very own thread created on 9th september, while the other thread that eventually made front page was created on 11th september, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1434667/agbani-darego-cover-genevieve-magazines

Anyway, guess that is a past issue, took you so long to reply, hope you are good?
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I have been working until late that was why I didn't see it on time. I am well. Thank you.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by Vivly(f): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kandiikane, can you please consider my thread for front page? I can't post the link. Thread title 'please, rate my pictures'. Thanks.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by onila(f): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by homesteady(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by homesteady(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by homesteady(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by horpe132(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by horpe132(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hello MOD............pls Can i share d pix of my product here,,I mean on dis Section.......They are Rings ,Chains & Earrings..............Thanks .
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
is it to advertise? @horpe123
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by ese4jah(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello Naira landers,
Please i need an answer to this question:

Can i wear a lace up shoe on a native attire??

Ur answers will be appreciated
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by kandiikane(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
^Please, forward this question to the fashion chatroom.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by pmc01(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2013
I humbly request to know why this post was removed please https://www.nairaland.com/1533498/discount-prices-top-designer-wears

Thank you.
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 6:29am On Dec 12, 2013
pmc01: I humbly request to know why this post was removed please https://www.nairaland.com/1533498/discount-prices-top-designer-wears

Thank you.

It was removed because it is an advertisement,you can place your ads in the fashion and clothing market section or pay to have placed on nairaland
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by dokadotswsc: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hello,

I'd like to start a thread for Dokadots Retail Clothing Store|Online Shopping Nigeria.

Its a newly launched online retail clothing store, the thread will include affiliate marketing opportunities for Fashion bloggers and online stores and also details of of the web store, delivery, payment options etc. I'd also like to link the images I upload to the Dokadots Retail Clothing website, so interested shoppers are redirected to the site when they click the uploaded images.

I expect to get responses from shoppers and affiliate marketers or interested affiliate marketers.

Can I go ahead and do that in this section? If no, could you please reply with instructions on how and where I could start start this topic?

Thank you
Re: ~The Fashion Section Rules ~Guidelines & Queries ~ by tjskii(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
dokadotswsc: Hello,

I'd like to start a thread for Dokadots Retail Clothing Store|Online Shopping Nigeria.

Its a newly launched online retail clothing store, the thread will include affiliate marketing opportunities for Fashion bloggers and online stores and also details of of the web store, delivery, payment options etc. I'd also like to link the images I upload to the Dokadots Retail Clothing website, so interested shoppers are redirected to the site when they click the uploaded images.

I expect to get responses from shoppers and affiliate marketers or interested affiliate marketers.

Can I go ahead and do that in this section? If no, could you please reply with instructions on how and where I could start start this topic?

Thank you

You can pay to have your goods and services advertised in the fashion section for a token sum of 5,500,all you need to do is click on the box below this page wher its written'how to place targeted ads on nairaland' or you can open your thread to advertise for free in the fashion and clothing section

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey / Ankara Styles / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.