Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To See Farther Than Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To See Farther Than Others (391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To See Farther Than Others by SonofIssachar: 1:27am On Nov 18, 2013
... And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” Immediately I was in the Spirit; - Revelation 4:1-2

In life, what we see plays an important role in what we turn out to be as well as the extent of what we attain. Vision is an indicator of the possibilities that are attainable. That is why a popular saying holds that ‘seeing is believing;’ what you see is often what you get.

Vision is the difference between those that approach everyday life with energy and gusto as against those who go it with trepidation and uncertainty. Vision separates the high-fliers from those who are also-runs. The difference between these two categories of people is the vision they see about life, themselves, and the future. That is why eyes that look are many, but eyes that see are not common. It takes something extra to see beyond common sight and project into the future to see what will be, so you are adequately prepared and rightly positioned to take advantage of it when it comes.

That something extra is attained by “going up” or getting into the spirit. As the passage above highlights, the writer of the Book of Revelation was invited up so that he could see the things that would happen thereafter; and in the same breath, he found himself transported into the spirit realm where things were revealed to him.

If you must see the solutions to the problems of your time, or see farther than your contemporaries to know where opportunities are which you can exploit to put you ahead in your field, then you must cultivate the habit of constantly going up and getting into the spirit.

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device, click on http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Reject Or Maltreat Gospel Tracts And Why? / The Beliver And The Great Tribulation / Declare A Wish For The Nairalander Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.