Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary Election (525 Views)

PDP Will Win Gubernatorial Poll In 24 States – Mu’azu / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / Mimiko Wins Ondo Gubernatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary Election by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Will this change the outcome of the result presented in APGA's favor?

What does supplementary mean?

Did the election in idemili not hold yesterday?

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of Nigeria could not declare a winner in the Saturday elections in Anambra State even as it released results showing the candidate of APGA , Willie Obiano was leading.
INEC returning officer told reporters that the commission will hold supplementary elections in area where elections were canceled as a result of logistic problem.
The election was therefore declared inconclusive.
saharareporters.com/news-page/inec-declares-anambra-guber
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary Election by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Went over to inec twitter account and i was quite impressed wit the way inec has been sending info and reminder on verification of voters name. My take is, if the defeated situation reporters of those parties had utilise and educated their supporters adequately, the problem of voters name being absent wont have occurred.
"If you can prove that INEC is responsible for omitting your name, provide proof of the omission and the issue will be resolved"- Jega

"INEC should not be blamed for voters not utilizing the opportunity to verify their registration"- Jega
and they even provided a sms platform for voters to verify their details.
You can also check your voter status by sending an SMS with your State, Last name, Voter Identification Number (VIN) to
081-7164-6879.
i think i will blame those parties that have failed to inform their supporters during their campaigning on what to do. @inecnigeria
Re: Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary Election by OAM4J: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2013

(1)

Nigeria: Anambra Poll - APC Rejects Inec's Plan To Hold Supplementary Election / EXPOSED: Ondo Lawmaker Dies During Sex With Female Banker In Abuja / Lai Muhamed On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.