Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga (1180 Views)

UNN Suspends Postgraduate Programmes Indefinitely / Lamination Renders Your Certificate Invalid In US. / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by nolio(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2008
HI,PLS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.I BUT UNN TWO POST UME SCRATCH CARD AT THE SCHOOL AND TRIED TO REGISTER IT AT unnportal.com BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME INVALID ACESS CODE.PLS IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO HAS REGISTERED,THE PERSON SHLD PUT ME THROUGH.ITS ENDING 2DAYS FROM NOW i.e SUNDAY.THANKS cry sad
Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by dejo2007(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2008
Hi Nolio,
I am also a prospective student in the School. Someone bought the Card for me from the school and sent it to me through text message, immediatly i put the access code and my Jamb reg. No, it brought out my data from the school meaning that my jamb information is already with the school. I did my own online registration since on the 8th and have printed the confirmation page, ready for the post UME. it did not even tell me any invalid access code. So i will advice you to make sure that the scratch card is a genuine one. and keep on trying becos the clossing date is almost at hand. ''but are u sure that u scored up to 200 in your jamb?'' becos that might be the cause. but if you score above that then make sure that the card is original and keep on trying.

wish us the best.
byeeeeeeee
Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by okonsbaba(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2008
What are u talking about DEJO? Is that an advice or what? Someone is seeking help and instead of u to help him/her by telling him/her how you filled yur form, u were blabbing.
Anyway my Dear Lander, Just go back to the UNNPORTAL page, the column for Access Code should contain these letters and the other figures, (PUME-followed by the 10 Digit Numbers).
Also make sure that ur JAMB registration number is correctly typed in.
I WISH U GOODLUCK AS U MAKE THIS ATTEMPT FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M PROMISING U.If it works out for u, Don't fail to call me on 08029245418 or 07031064849, to thank me. I am an UNDERGRADUATE of Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State, but wil be coming to write the Post JAMB nxt week 4rm LAGOS.
As for DEJO or whatever he calls himself dont mind him, he's not suppose to be a MEMBER of this FORUM/HOUSE, like we all know we are all here to help& assist ourselves.
SO MY DEAR TAKE CARE OF URSELF FOR NOW.
But if what I told u doesn't work out for U, just contact me on my e-mail cjokons@yahoo.com & I'll tell u what next to do.

Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by dejo2007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
okonsbaba how are u taking like this?, i was trying to help too but i think you misunderstood me in the first place. i am not blabbing as you said. after reading his/her thread i was touched and that was why i posted what i know, because during mine i did not expirence that. so i think you should have posted what you know too instead of criticizing mine. remember no body is perfect you might know better than i do. ' i just hope we are not fighting here'

have a nice time over there.
byeee
Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by nolio(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2008
thanks okonsbaba.i neva knew that pume- was in front.i thought it was only d numbers.even the people who bought the 4m 4 me and sent it 2ru sms included pume but i ignored it.d i ve registered it!i am so happy. i couldnt think what i will b doing till next yr april.i even attempted suicide because this is my 2nd time. my sister said she will help me to kill me that it will b easier and faster.my programme of course is mechanical engineering.see u on the 26th.
bye
Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by nolio(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2008
thanks okonsbaba.i neva knew that pume- was in front.i thought it was only d numbers.even the people who bought the 4m 4 me and sent it 2ru sms included pume but i ignored it.d  i ve registered it!i am so happy. i couldnt think what i will b doing till next yr april.i even attempted suicide because this is my 2nd time. my sister said she will help me to kill me that it will b easier and faster.my programme of course is mechanical engineering.see u on the 26th.
bye
smiley wink cheesy
Re: Unn Invalid Acess Code Saga by dejo2007(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2008
Hi Nolio,
Goodday to you,
I am so happy to hear that at last you have registered. thank God.
so what next?, lets read hard as we waiting for that D day.
have a nice day
byee

(1) (Reply)

Any News About 2013/2014 PTDF OSS / Nuc's Lists Out 41 Illegal Universities In Nigeria / Ruthie Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.