Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,739 members, 7,844,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Gurus In Property I Need Ur Help. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gurus In Property I Need Ur Help. (541 Views)

I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. / How To Identify A Fraudulent Set-up In Property acquisition In Nigeria / The Importance Of Pictures In Property Ads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gurus In Property I Need Ur Help. by Redoil: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2013
Please fellow nairalander i need ur help.
I am about to relocate from port harcout to lagos and i want to buy land to build my house.
A friend took me to igbesa in ogun state. When i got there i found out that their are over thirty large beautiful different housing estate own and manage by different company. With price ranging from 5million to 950thousand per plot, depending on the facillity been provided.l
Most of these estate wrote their survey plan number and their C of O number in a very large format on their gate.
Incidentaly, this is the same place our new factory is about to be located there.
The price of these estates are increasing everyday due to the presence of china village having 2000arcers of land and a lot of factories and upcoming ones
Now the problems are:-
1. All of them are insisting that their lawayer will draft the deed of asigment (which i have never heard off before).
2. All of them are insisting that their lawyer will process the C of O for me (which i find strange if we are to go by lawyer post in this forum).
Should i go ahead and buy the lands from them ?
Please i need ur candid advice.
Re: Gurus In Property I Need Ur Help. by Redoil: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Please mods kindly help me move this topic to front page so that i can get diverse view

(1) (Reply)

2 Units Semi Detached Bungalow For Quick Sale At Ajah - Competent Agent Needed / New 4 Bedroom Duplex For Rent In Gbagada, Lagos / Land For Sale @ Awoyaya For 7million Per Plot With C Of O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.