Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bloggers Vs Musicians, Who Is The Most Creative? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Vs Musicians, Who Is The Most Creative? (478 Views)

Google’s Most Searched Musicians In Nigeria For 2015 / Copy And Paste Bloggers VS Traditional Bloggers / The Most Creative Nigerian Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Vs Musicians, Who Is The Most Creative? by akintayo1(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2013
I was sitting in my living room watching mtvbase, when this scary thinking or imagination come up in my mind.

Bloggers are known to be one most creative people living on the face of the earth. On the other hand, musicians, are very respected for their great creativity too.

Bloggers take a single line in an event, turn it into a full fledge information for the public to learn from. Brainstorming is the smart bloggers weapon of ideas, bloggers are creative people.

I love the way the musicians do their thing too, they educate, inform, entertain, and engage the world at large with their unending talents. You just can’t take them out of this world.

The way both artist takes on trending topics to their respective industry and transform it into something entertaining, educative, and engage their audience with it, is pretty amazing.

A friend of mine on Facebook once said; you need to read good books, also, you need to listen to good music, they both need good lyrics to really grab the attention of their targeted audience.

Both depend on some abilities to really display their creativity to its fullest; hardworking, networking, reading, writing, entertaining, charming, learning, exploring, researching, engaging, educating, thinking, technicality, etc.

Though, one uses most of the above mentioned abilities than the other, but they both need a good percentage of it to reach the sky.

Well, I don’t want to be the judge in this, you know why? I blog too, and I guess that makes me a blogger. I would like to leave it up to you to decide. Who do you think among these two crazies people, is the most creative?

join other people who are leaving their opinions on this heat topic @ http://cybernaira.com/2013/bloggers-vs-musicians-better-creative/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Instant Hugh Traffice On A Site ? / Need Help To Locate My Service Provider's Web Address / *help Please* Uploading Files(booking Engine) To My Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.